Oh my god

My stupid classmate

I walked up to the door and opened it. Hyesu was standing there with a bright smile on her face. “Oppa what’s wrong?”, she asked. I shook my head and went down with her. We sat back down on the floor. I wanted to sit far away from Hyesu but she was walking after me every time.

 

YOU POV

I joined the whole day with my family. We visited the zoo went to the mall and ate together. It was like I was a little child again. My dad bought me many cloths and also shoes. “Appa! Isn’t this pretty?”, I asked my dad and pointed at a beautiful necklace. “Ye its really pretty but I’ll buy it for you another time ok? Because I bought you today enough,” he said and winked. I wanted to act cute but it didn’t work at him. So we went back home and I make a little mode show with my brother. We had much fun to show our new cloths.

 

After the show we decided to eat something, so eomma was to make something. I helped her cooking and Young and appa put the dishes on the table. When we finished cooking all of us sat down at the table and we started to eat. The whole time we ate, appa was looking at me weirdly. “Appa? Is something wrong or why you look at me all the time like this?” I asked him. He looked up from his food and faced me. “Jieun you’re already 18” he paused. “Ye appa but why you say this?“, I aksed him. He looked at me and continued speaking “so you’re ready to get married or not?” “Appa!? What you want from me?” “Appa what do you mean?” Young and I asked the same time. “It’s just that….my chef has a son in your age…he’s just two years older than you and he wants….he wants that you two are marring”, he stopped again and I dropped my chopsticks. “MWO!?”

 

I looked at my parents. I was really confused but it was no dream. “Ye, we are going to meet them tomorrow so lease dress you well and go to bed early, or you future husband will be not very happy.”, appa said and finished eating. I wanted to scream but every time I opened my mouth no tone came out. After all of us were finished with eating I headed in my room without saying something. I put my things in my wardrobe, took my sleeping cloths and went in the bathroom and took a shower. After the shower I took my phone and my earphones and let me drop on my bed. I ignored the messages and calls from Myungsoo and Sungyeol, put my earphones in and listened to music.

 

I couldn’t fell asleep and I just lay in my bed and watched outside the window. Suddenly the door opened and I looked in the corner of my eye to the door and saw Young. “Jieun? Are you sleeping?”, he whispered. I didn’t move and acted like I would sleep. After a minute I heard Young closing the door. Just then my phone vibrated and I looked at it. It was Sungyeol….again. I answered the phone “Yeoboseyo?” “Yeoboseyo!” Sungyeol answered. I didn’t know why but I was really happy to hear his voice. “Why didn’t you pick up the whole day?”, Sungyeol asked. “Sorry but I was outside with my family” “Ok…and why you didn’t answered my messages?” “I’m sorry…I didn’t took my phone with me.”

 

We talked about today and I was to tell him about my marring but I couldn’t. We spoke and spoke but just then everything went black. When I opened my eyes the sun was shining in my eyes. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Sungyeol. I read it trough and there was standing:

 

You were fallen asleep while phoning….but I recognize it bit too late.

I wanted to say you sound cute when you sleep (:

 

I felt a smile growing on my face. I didn’t know why but my heart started beating fast and I tried to ignore it. The sun was such beautiful and I didn’t want to stand up but I had to. So I stood up and went in the bathroom. When I was dressed I went downstairs. Ma dad was sitting at the kitchen table and waited for me. “Morning Jieun!”, he said and pointed on a chair. I went in the kitchen and get a cup of coffee before sitting down. “Jieun, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you that earlier…”, appa began speak. “Now it’s too late appa but I hope it’s ok that I’m wearing that” I said and pointed on my cloths.

 

I was wearing light blue hot pants, a black top and black heels. Appa nodded and I continued drinking my coffee. After breakfast appa stood up and said “Jieun we have to go now…” I stood also up and we went to the car. After driving we got out from the car again. We were standing in front of a big restaurant. I didn’t want to get in but appa grabbed my hand and took me with him. We headed to a big room upstairs and went in. Inside was a large table and a man was sitting at it. That had to be the chef of appa but I couldn’t see his son anywhere. “Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee”, appa said and bowed. I bowed too and he pointed at the chairs around to sign that we had to sit down.

 

“So that’s your daughter Mr. Jung?” Mr. Lee said and looked at me. “Ye, that’s Jieun”, appa said. I stood up again and bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jung Jieun. I’m 18 years old and I’m visiting the school”, I said and sat back down. “Nice girl” Mr. Lee said and smiled “I think she would be perfect for my son.” “Mr. Lee where is your son?” appa asked. “He’ll come in a few minutes” Mr. Lee answered. And really after a few minutes the door opened behind me. I turned round and was shocked. “Appa I’m here!”, the guy said. “Ah Sungyeol-ah please sit down!” Mr. Lee said. I looked again at the guy and it was really Sungyeol. That Sungyeol who sleeps while lesson and that Sungyeol from Infinite. When Sungyeol’s view caught my face I saw a little smile on his face. OH MY GOD I’LL MARRING LEE SUNGYEOL O.o  

 

 

sorry that the story line changed but i hope you'll enjoy it ^^

also sorry for the late update and my broken english         but please comment and subscribe ^_^