It Will Be Okay

Unsteady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you very much for coming!" Amber said as she waved goodbye to her fans who came to attend her concert. She smiled hearing her name being called, it was satisfying. She never expected that a lot of people would still like her despite the controversies that surrounded her.

"Good work, team!" she praised the staff who were in the backstage before suddenly getting tackled from behind and almost kneeling. She turned around to look at the culprit who greeted her with an excited smile. It was Chi Pu, her friend whom she met through a reality TV show she joined.

"Amber! You're so amazing!" The vietnamese said with a little difficulty, panting from running from the audience area to the backstage.

"Xie xie(thank you)" Amber answered with a smile. They chatted briefly before Chi Pu left, noticing the exhausted look on the short-haired girl's face.

Sighing, the tomboy dragged her body towards her car, escorted by her manager. Her phone buzzed with messages from people congratulating her successful concert. One particular message caught her attention.

Princess Jung: Let's talk.

Amber felt herself suddenly gulping. After all these years, she's still scared of an upset Krystal. She frowned a little. When was the last time they talked without yelling at each other? Holding back a sigh, she replied okay before shutting off her phone. 

Opening her apartment door, Amber was alarmed to see that the lights were . She clearly remembered switching it off early this morning. Cautious, she held a broom that was leaning on the wall beside her and carefully made her way to the living room. 

"Krystal?" Amber was stunned, looking at the intruder who was sitting on her couch. "I thought your schedule was packed this week?" she asked, dropping the broom.

"I cancel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter