Table Tennis Practice,

An accident sparks a friendship?

Jin Young went for the table tennis practice at his school, WM All Boys High’s hall. When he reached there, the tables are already set up and few members had already started their routines. They was practicing for the upcoming inter-school matches that will be held on the coming Friday.

They will focus on training their new members and improving their playing techniques. Jin Young as their leader and best player practice extensively and only rest once in a while. Sandeul who matched up with him eventually got tired and hand the bat over to Baro. Maknae Gong Chan is teaching the new comers some basic techniques.

During the practice, there is an exchange student rumored to be a good player challenged Jin Young. His name is Shin Dong Woo or better known as CNU. He is also to be thought as a hot tempered, rebellious kid.

In the middle of the match between lead-ah and newbie, Jin Young suddenly screamed in pain. He was hit…by a table tennis ball on the left eye. Either out of anger, concentration or maybe competitiveness, CNU smashed the ball too hard causing it the fly like a full speed rocket towards worn out Jin Young.

On the other hand Jin Young, despite being a pro player he missed the ball ending it up at his face. CNU just muttered an apology and left the school hall. Jin Young’s eye swelled and turned to blue- black hue. He groaned in pain when he touched his face.

The rest of B1A3 led him to the nurse for some ice and treatment. He whimpers eased as the bruise start to feel numb for the coldness of the ice. The nurse checked him thoroughly; luckily there is no further damage at his left eye.

Furious Sandeul went to find CNU for revenge. Instead he saw something else, CNU crying. CNU crouched under a tree at the school’s garden shedding tears but wiped it a way as soon as he spotted Sandeul.

“Why are you crying when you are the one at fault?” Sandeul seat cross-leg on the grass in front of CNU. Strangely, he isn’t angry anymore.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” CNU muttered loud enough for Sandeul to hear, before standing up.

“Stop there. I want to know so I can help you!” Sandeul caught his arm and hissed at the new-comer.

“I’m new. Nobody wants to befriend me, they outcasted me saying that I’m from a rich school, I’m a brat, I’m a jerk. I got very angry so I took it out on the match just now.  But I just got myself much more hatered from others right?” CNU’s lips curled into a bitter smile.

“No, I can see something in you. You’re just friendless and lonely.”   Baro popped out from behind the bush and flipped his cap backwards, flashing a friendly smile at CNU.

“Yes, I agree. And Whoa! Hyung, you’re tall!” Gong Chan popped up beside Baro and compared his height.

“I will be your first friend in this school. Is that ok with you?” The ‘patient’ Jin Young croaked a smile but winced when his left face felt pain. He held out a hand indicating a handshake.

“But didn’t he just hit you?” Gong Chan asked earing a smack at his head by Sandeul.

“Y-y-you d-don’t mind?” CNU stammered.

“No, not at all.” Jin Young gave another ‘painful’ smile.

“If lead-ah says so…I agree. Hello friend!” Baro saluted at dumfounded CNU>

“Hey, that’s my line!” Gong Chan whined and chased Baro around.

“Call me Jin Young, that’s Gongchan the maknae and Sandeul the brains.” Jin Young introduced.

“And I’m Baro! Together we are B1A3!” Baro cheered.

“No, correction. What’s your blood type?” Baro corrected himself.

“Type A.” CNU replied ,still dumbfounded by the chasing couple.

“Then, from now on WE ARE B1A4!” Baro shouted the last part.

“YES! WE ARE B1A4!” Jin Young, Sanduel and Gong Chan cheered together this time.

“B1A4!” All of them cheered at the same time, marking the beginning of a new friendship!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A’s Note---> Yey! My first one-shot! It’s actually from my school essay test. Comments are welcomed, and subscribes are celebrated!!!! Thankyu!