Chapter 1

The Reason

I just suddenly felt ill. I don't know why, I was sitting here on my desk, sleeping throughout the 3 periods of the morning class. I have done nothing, and it was confusing for me to find out why am I feeling this way.

 

Since the time I woke up, I already felt dizzy. But I shove myself off and still decided to attend my class. It's one month to go before I can graduate in high school.

 

"Come on, Yumi. Wake up." I muttered as I was forcing myself to move my body and sit straight.

 

Suddenly, I got the feeling of wanting to vomit. I haven't eaten my breakfast this morning and I have nothing to puke. But the feeling got worse. Without asking permission to the professor, I rushed out of the room and headed to the comfort room.

 

I puked everything I have eaten last night. Everything : that I felt my stomach became very empty.

 

"Yumi !" I heard a voice and footsteps approaching towards me.

 

"Yumi !" she rubbed my back for how many times.

 

"Gwaenchanha. I'm fine, Seul." I said as I was washing my hands. I then wiped my mouth with tissue.

 

"Tell me, Yumi, what had really happened last month ?" Seul asked me.

 

I looked at her without emotion, trying to explain everything through our eyes.

 

Then she covered in surprise.

 

"Omo~ Don't tell me -" [Seul]

 

"It was just once." I defended. "Himchan told me everything would be fine. But I'm still not sure. M-Maybe I'm just sick."

 

"Ya~ You're making me nervous. What if-"

 

"I know." I cut off the statement because I don't want to hear that word.

 

*WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR~*

 

"Yoboseyo ?" I answered the phone call.

 

"Jagiya~, neomu bogo shipeoseo." I clearly heard those fleeting words from him. But that made my relief turn into fear.

 

I took no response, just a sigh as I was looking at Seul, and she was staring at me, also worried with the situation.

 

"Are you still at school ?" 

 

"N-Ne." I tried to calm my voice as I was answering him.

 

"Are you alright ?"

 

"Of course. Why did you ask that question ?"

 

"Oh.... Eobseoyo."

 

"I have to put the phone down now. Class is still going on. I'll call you later."

 

"Oh sure. Bye. I love you."

 

That conversation made my heart pound faster. What if I won't hear those words ever again ? ..

 

The class ended and Seul approached me directly.

 

"Gaja." She held my wrist.

 

"Why are you in a hurry ? Where are we going ?"

 

I took my bag and stood up.

 

Unexpectedly, we headed to a pharmacy.

 

She bought some pregnancy tests for me.

 

"What are you doing ?"

 

"WE have to make sure." she said as she was putting those inside my bag. "Glad I have saved money today."

 

We headed to my dorm where I'm staying.

 

I was in the comfort room while she was waiting and sitting on top of my bed.

 

I tried the first one. The result was positive.

 

Then the second one .. But it was negative. I sighed in relief. But their are still 3 more to go.

 

I tried the third one. Positive again.

 

Then the fourth. Positive.

 

Then the last one.

 

It's positive.

 

My hands shook as I was holding the fifth one.

 

Then tears fell from my eyes.

 

The door opened, and Seul looked at the devices. She, too, felt my outragious sadness.

 

She embraced and comforted me.

 

I know everything would be hard for e. I'm a graduating student, and I have to be more active. I'll be busier now that it's one month to go.

 

And Himchan is a member of an idol group. Our relationship is kept as a secret ; that only his groupmates and Seul know beside the two of us.

 

I let my friend Seul go home, telling her I wanted to be alone for that time.

 

I was lying on my bed, feeling very uneasy. I controlled my emotions and think positively, even though I know that there is a bigger possibility that it will all be negative, and that my life would be ruined soon.

 

Problems are running inside my hysterical mind.

 

My family have no idea that I have a boyfriend, because I'm here in Seoul, studying hard so I can help them. They are in our province.

 

I was hugging my pillow tightly, imagining that I can still hug Himchan in that way after he would know the truth. My emotions outbursted as I was thinking those things. Tears were flowing continuously, and it was undeniable.

 

*WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR~*

 

"Yoboseyo ?"

 

"Ya, you're so unfair. You told me you'd beep me up, but you never did." It was Himchan, acting frustrated, and it was obvious from the tone of his voice.

 

I was trying to control my feelings as I was answering him. "Mianhae. I became busy this afternoon. That's why I'm feeling tired."

 

"Oh ? Geurae."

 

"Ne." I answered back, chuckling softly.

 

"By the way, Himcham-ahh .." I broke the silence.

 

"Uhm ?"

 

"Are you busy tomorrow ?"

 

"Wae ?"

 

"I want to tell you something ... or rather .. I have to tell you something."

 

"Jeongmal ? Uh ... It's Saturday tomorrow. We will be performing on Music Core. Watch our performance tomorrow, then we can talk after that. Is it okay ?"

 

I held a deep breath. I'm still not sure if I can come, or maybe I will, thinking tomorrow will be the last day of our secret relationship.

 

"Ne." My mouth suddenly uttered that word.

 

"Geurae. Better tell me a good new to cheer up my tired body tomorrow."

 

GOOD NEWS. It would be ironic if I tell him it would be.

 

I just laughed slightly in reply.

 

"Hahah. I know it would be." he said.

 

Those words again made me feel more nervous.

 

"Kyaaaa~ I'm so desperate to hug you once more."

 

"Gwaenchanha. We'll meet tomorrow." I calmed myself.

 

"Ne."

 

"Rest now." I said. "I know you're tired because of your taping today."

 

"Ne. Ara." then he chuckled. "I'm feeling better when I heard your voice."

 

Again, I was fearing to lose those sweet words.

 

"Stop it. Himchan."

 

I heard him laugh. "Fine. You should also take a rest now."

 

"Ne."

 

"Okay. Goodnight. I love you."

 

Then I ended the call after he told me that statement.

 

 

A/N : Ugh ... That face makes me want him more .. *drooling*