Final

Best friend things... or is it???
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sometimes they fight like Tom and Jerry.

 

 

 

Be dumbs like SpongeBob and Patrick,

 

 

But most times they're just Bae Joohyun and Son Seungwan, best friends who loves (to kiss) each other.

 

 

 

"Wan-ah please!", Joohyun plops herself on top of Seungwan, pleading her for help.

 

 

"Make me some ramyeon first", Seungwan grins, playfully swatting Joohyun's hand who keeps clinging to her.

 

 

"I'll make you lots of it after this, so please!!! My mom's gonna kill me if i fail this exam!!", she pleaded desperately and try to cling to Seungwan again as the latter successfully swats her hands off.

 

 

 

 

"Nah-ah Joohyun-ssi, can't do. No ramyeon, no tutoring". Seungwan laughs hard as she tries to run away from her best friend's touch.

 

 

 

"Arrrgghh Son Seungwan!!", she groans in frustration as Seungwan pushes her again on the bed.

 

 

 

"ArrRRGHH SonSeUnGwan", Seungwan playfully by copying her.

 

 

 

"Are you copying ME? Huh, the audicity of you Lazy dog!", she used all her strength to straddle Seungwan who's still laughing hard.

 

 

 

 

"ArE yOU coPying Me?", Seungwan still stopping Joohyun's hand from tickling her.

 

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter