SHINee's Manager ?!

You are the KEY for my heart

--- Your POV ---

 

I have to live with Jonghyun oppa ? Is this alright ? Am I doing a right decision ? Yah , no matter what I have to go . This is only the way . Well , living with oppa is not a bad idea . Wa- wait !

You take your cell phone and called your brother .

“Yoeboseyo , oppa ?” - you

“Yoeboseyo , ah you - ah . Why are you calling me tonight ? Anything happened ?” - Jonghyun

“Ah , aniyo . I just wanna ask you something.” - you

“Bwoeyo ?” - Jonghyun

“Uhmmm , am I going to stay with you in your dorm ?” - you

“Ahh , nae. Wae ?” - Jonghyun

“Oppa ! I can’t ! I am a girl !” - you

“Haha , so this is the matter that confusing you. I will explain to you tomorrow . Don’t think it too much and don’t worry ! See you tomorrow , annyeong !” - Jonghyun

“Ah , oppa !” - you

“tuuut .. tuuut .. tuuut ..” - Jonghyun

The line is disconnected . You sighed and stand up from your bed , go to your window and open it .

Dear Moon , how is my life after this ? I’m going to live with my oppa . It’s not a actual problem . The main problem is , where I’m going to live ? In oppa dorm ? Yah , he is living with his group . SHINee group , the most popular kpop group in Republic Korea or maybe a world ! And , I am going to live with them , together ?! Huh -.-

 

 

THE NEXT MORNING

Jonghyun have arrived home already , he even have a breakfast with Omma and Appa . You still upstairs . Saying goodbyes to your beloved bears and dolls .

You : Annyeong guys , I won’t be here for a couple month . I will go to work . I’m totally gonna miss you guys . Annyeong guys :’(

Jonghyun : Yah , why are you like this ?

You : Hyung ! Yah , you scared me till death you know ?!

Jonghyun : Haha , mianhae ~ Wae are you saying goodbye to them ? You don’t want to bring them along ?

You : Can I bring them too ?

Jonghyun : Of course can . You gonna live with me for a couple month ! I don’t want you died just because of missing them .

You : Jeongmalyo oppa ?! Aaaaaaaaaaa ! Gomawoyo ! Saranghae *kiss Jonghyun cheeks*

Jonghyun : Okay okay ! Have you done ? Can we go now ?

You : Ka jha oppa !

 

You go downstairs and meet your parent . You hugged them and said that you will be back soon . Jonghyun help you carry your luggage into his car . After saying goodbye to your parent , you and Jonghyun drive you to his dorm .

 

IN CAR

 

You : Oppa ,  now tell me . Where I’m gonna live ?

Jonghyun : In my dorm , there got 4 room . Do you remember SHINee oppas ?

You : Yah , how can I forget the most popular kpop band in the world ?

Jonghyun : Haha , that’s good ! Let me explain . Key Oppa and Taemin Oppa is living in the same room at the first floor . There’s two room in second floor , which is Onew Oppa and Minho Oppa room . I’m staying in my own room . So , you gonna live in my room .

You : How about you ? Where are you gonna sleep ?

Jonghyun : I’ve talked to Onew Oppa , I can share room with him for a while . So don’t bother about me .

You : What about my job ? Have you find it ?

Jonghyun : Yes , I’ve found it yesterday .

You : Jinjja ? What kind of job ?

Jonghyun : You totally gonna like it ! You’ll be our manager . You are SHINee Manager from now on !

You : MWO ?!

Jonghyun : Waeyo ? Shirroyo ?

You : Ani- aniyo ! I like it but , I don’t have any experience . I scared I will ruined your group .

Jonghyun : Ani , you will not. We will guide you , SHINee will guide you . Don’t worry okay ?

You : Ok- okay .

 

You’ve arrived to SHINee dorm . You can see that all SHINee members are waiting you in front of the main door .

 

Jonghyun : We’ve arrived . Ka cha !

You : Ah , nae ~

 

You opened the car’s door . Taemin is the first person who greet you .

 

Taemin : Annyeonghaseyo you - ah ! Long time no see ! I miss you so much ! *grab your hand tightly*

You : Ah , nae Taemin Oppa . Annyeonghaseyo ! Err , can you let go my hand ? You hold it too tight .

Taemin : Ahh , mianhae ~ Gwenchanayo ?

You : Gwencahana , Taemin Oppa ! You still haven’t change . Haha .

Key , Minho , Onew : Annyeonghaseyo you - ah !

You : Annyeonghaseyo Key Oppa , Minho Oppa and Onew Oppa ! Long time no see , I’m missing you guys !

Key : Jinjja  ? Haha , we’re missing you too . I heard you’ll be living with us for a couple month . Is that true ?

You : Geurae , Key Oppa . Please take care of me , guys !

Onew : Of course ! We will take care of you ! Ah , Jonghyun – ah ! Our manager is taking a long leaves . Who will replaced him ?

Jonghyun : SHINee , let me introduce our new manager . you !

Minho : Mwo ? She is our new manager ?!

Taemin : Hyung ! Is that true ?!

Onew : Yah , Jonghyun – ah ! Don’t play around , no times for a jokes !

Key : Jinjja ?!

Jonghyun : I’m not kidding , or fooling around . She is our new manager . This is why I brought she here . To manage us .

You : Nae , I will try my best ! I will work hard !

Taemin , Key : YAY ! you will be our new manager ! This is daebak ! Jinjja daebak !

Onew : Okay then , let’s go inside . It’s really cold here . Ka cha !

Jonghyun , Taemin : KA CHA !

 

IN THE DORM LIVING ROOM

 

Key : Jonghyun – ah , I’m sure you’re tired, right ? So Let me show you room and our dorm . You just rest here , okay ?

Jonghyun : Aratta , gomawoyo !

Taemin : Key hyung ! I wanna follow you ~

Key : Andwae ! You will messed up things !  

Taemin : Jebal ~ My Super Handsome Key hyung ~ Please ? *aegyo face*

Key : Okay , okay ! Don’t make that kind of face again !

Taemin : Yay ! Gomawoyo ! Let’s go !

 

You laugh . You can see that this family is taking care of each other . Suddenly you feel comfortable and enjoy being here . You wish that you could be one of the family members here .

 

Onew : Ah , Jonghyun – ah ! Is it true that you sister will be our temporarily manager ?

Jonghyun : Yup , wae ? You don’t like it ?

Onew : Aniyo ! But can she manage us ? She have to arrange our schedule , prepare us food , waking up us , follow us to our practice , show and etc . There’s a lot of work ! Can she do it ?

Minho : Yeah , Jonghyun . Can she do it ?

Jonghyun : Don’t worry . I want her to gain a new experience . She will able to do it !

Onew : What is the true reason you bring her here ?

Jonghyun : Hmmmm , my parent ask her to find a job . I’m worried , so I bring her here. Furthermore , working at café or supermarket is not her style . I scared , if she work there will cause a problem . I hope you guys understand it .

Onew : I think you do a right decision . If me on your position , I’ll do the same thing.

Minho : We will take care of her. Don’t worry . Oh yeah ! Since she is new here , we must not giving her too much work .

Jonghyun , Onew : Alright :)

 

 

Meanwhile ..

 

Taemin : you - ah ! This is your room , is this okay ?

You : Wow ! This room is superb ! Even better , no ! 10000 times better than my room at home !

Key : Haha , we are glad you like it . We take a whole day to clean up this room !

You : Jinjja ?! Ah ~ Kamsahaminda !

Taemin : Aniyoo ~ Come on , let’s go to the kitchen !

You guys go to the kitchen , you are shocked when passing Taemin and Key room .

You : Aaaaaaaa ! Key Oppa , Taemin Oppa ! Who’s room is this ?!

Key : This is our room , wae ?

You : Can I enter this room , please please please ?

Key : Oh , okay .

 

You entered to their room go to the study desk .

 

You : Aigoo , kyeopta ! You guys still keeping this doll that I gave to you guys last time ! I’m so touch !

Taemin : Of course , it’s our lucky charm ! Right , hyung ?

Key : Yeah ! And whenever we miss you , we will hug the doll tightly .

Taemin : You even kiss it , hyung ! And I don’t like it !

You : Jinjjayo , oppa ?!

Key : Taemin –ah ! Why are you telling this ! You make me embarrassed in front of you . By the way, why you don’t like when I kiss this doll ?

Taemin : For some reason , well you guys no need to know . Emm , can we go to the kitchen now ?

Key : You are changing the topic !

You : Oppa , I’m hungry ! Can we go to eat ?

Taemin : Aigoo , our little girl is hungry . Come on , let me take you to the kitchen *leaving Key alone*

Key : Wait for me !

 

..To be continued..