Miraculous: The Black cat and Ladybug

Miraculous: The begining
Please log in to read the full chapter

It is such a sunny day, with a few clouds in sight I am Marinettee and I have to go to school and I have been known to be errr...clumsy, I go downstairs and see my parents there, my father baking and my mother cleaning and doing the usual, I rush and grab some bread and say quickly "Bye mom,bye dad "and shove the toast in my mouth and run outside. I keep running but then I see a tiny kitten about to get crushed, I know I should be afraid but I lunge forward and grab the kitten and crouch down,back facing the truck,ready for the impact from the truck,heart thumping,hands urging to squish but can't or else I might hurt the little kitten and breathes rapid 'What is wrong with me' is all I can think but I know I made the right choice. It screeches to a stop in time I look up at the truck I know my eyes must seem wide with fright. 'Wait...I dropped my toast' I must have dropped it when I opened my mouth to breath. I see the man walking near me-no running they seem frantic to see if they hurt me. "Are you okay!?!??!, I am so sorry I didn't see you" he says I feel bad though I made him so worried and sorry even though I ran in front of him impulsively. 

'No,no it is all my fault *chuckle* I impulsively jumped right in front of you there was no way you could have reacted in time, no worries I'm okay" I sweetly smile at him, "Oh can I at least replace your toast?" he asks me, I stare at my toast now on the mucky,dirty ground 'Right, you' I had forgotten it had been there once again. I want to say no but he despreately wants to make things right so I allow him, I nod saying "Why yes you-yes you can" I stammer. He nods and gives me one to my likeing. I really hate that he gave his up but I know he will still feel bad even if I say it is okay. I wave and say "Goodbye and thanks for the toast" he nods and gets in the truck.

I settle the frightened kitty on the sidewalk, I am holding my new toast with a cloth I wrap my toast in the cloath and shove it in the safest place in my bag. I see something dark red out of the corner in my eye I walk towards it, I pick it up and say "Hey umm...is this anyones red box?" nobody answers. I should put flyers up for it maybe it is special to someone. I put it in my backpack because if that is going to happen then I should at least keep it safe.

I walk on the school grounds and I see Chloe being well...typical Chloe I go and rush away I then hear Chloe yell at me "DUPAIN CHENG GET BACK HERE!!!" she actually shrieks it I hide in the library, 'I bet Chloe woudn't dare step foot in a place that would ruin her expensive clothes' I smile at the thought, that is true I bet she wouldn't, why I think I might agree it is very disguisting. But I don't totally agree with that. 

I sit at a table and gently put the box there. It has a beautiful golden design on it, "Hello" says a voice I jump back and fall down with the chair and slam my head against a bookshelf behind me, I have a book on my head open and I can't see because it is tapping my eyes, I flip it up and I see a boy roll his eyes and stretch his hand out "Your jumpy aren't you" he says I am not sure if he meant it in a nice way or not. 

I get up and he gently takes the book of my head with his left hand, "Hmm, you aren't sure if I was just kidding huh?, don't worry I was just kidding" he says with a smile. He then puts the book back to its spot...WAIT THE BOX!!! I rush over to it, "Don't worry I have it here I took it so that nobody would steal it" he says while stretching his arm back to me I pick it up, the irony is that he techinqually already stole it, "Thank you" I quietly thank him, "Huh?" he asks, Oh he did not hear what I had said "Thank you" I say more loudly.

"Your welcome" he replies and says "I think you really should go to your friend or something" He is now staring at me, I nod I had to go to Alya-WAIT ALYA!!!!, "Oh, I am sorry but-but I u-have to leave bye!!!" I wave goodbye then leave and run to Alya breathless, "There you are girl, what took you so long?" she asks, "Oh sorry I *wheez*-I had to save a kitten then-I *wheez* went to the library to escape Chloe then this boy-" she cuts me off, "Wait-GIRL ARE YOU IN LOVE!!!!" she excitedly squeals, "WAIT WHAT NO  I AM NOT IN LOVE IT'S JUST THAT THE BOY HELPED ME UP BECAUSE I FELL!!!!" I wave my arms around saying this but I feel my cheeks flush and that doesn't help my situation.

"Okay girl I believe you" she replies playfully she doesn't think so, she pats my back and we leave, it is after school now and I managed to escape Chloe's strong grasp, I must admit she is really good at finding peple she probably is a detective, I sit at my vanity desk it is called, I put it down and sit on a chair propped opposite of it, the place where you place your back is infront of my chest and I have to move my legs so that I am comfortable. 

I hear rustling in the box I squeeze the chair to my chest, I squeeze my eyes shut 'This is a dream this is a dream, this must be a dream' It stops, yes it was a dre-NO IT WASN'T!!!! "AHHH!!!" I yell and I fall back on my chair  "Not again" I groan to myself, "AHHHH!!!!, YES I AM FREE  I AM FREEEEEE!!!!!!" it excitedly squeals. "Oh...hello there you must be the holder of the Ladybug Miracoulous nice to meet you, I am Tiki YOUR KWAMI!!!!!!" I stare at her in fear "A what now?!?!?!".

She...I mean Tiki groans "Really?, wow you know this is importatnt vital information right?", I nod and reply "Now I do", She starts up again "Okay you are the holder of the Ladybug Miracoulous and I am Tiki your Kwami aka the source of your power that belongs in those ear rings. When YOU transform they have a pretty red color and  black dots on them, five of them that is impportant later on...do you understand this much?".

I stare at her nod and say "Yes,yes I do " she excitdely flies around and then squeals "NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!!!!", I nod she then says "The dots are full when there are five, however if you use lucky charm there will be less time and you will detransform in a while but don't worry it takes time, but you do have to be rather quick, Once there is one it beeps again and you are then normal. You can use your Yo-yo to swing, you also have agility and you have to save the world from evil".

"Oh...and what type of evil?" I ask still frightened by...whatever she is I know she is a kwami but a kwami is not a cat or dog though."Oh you know the normal, magical things. Usually however in the past it wasssss...non-magiacal things but the villian seems to have a source of power and the butterfly miracoulous is stolen. That has the power to give people powers BUT if used for evil it can HAVE TERRIBLE CONSEQUENCES!!!", she states I stare at her, magical villians really?!?!?!. I mean it is already strange but for it to get more strange?,this is going to be a wild ride.

"Okay but-" I start but she quickly cuts me off, seems she forget to tell me something, "Oh and you will have partner, the holder of the black cat. Now I can't say if you will get along nor can I say if he will be too keen on helping all I know is this, he will help if he does have a heart of gold because in my experience if they are meant to be they will answer the calling. But of course his kwami might force him to if he doesn't do it, I don't know but would be intresting to see what happens".

 

I nod and say "Hey uhh-Tiki?" she looks at me "Yes?", I look out the window at a big,monster stomping around "You think that is the villian" I point to it she follows my finger and her eyes open to the sight of this creature "Yup,yes it is...that is really not good for practice huh?" I nod speechlessy but I know that I am nodding my head in agreement besides this is obvioiusly not to great.

__________________________________________________________ The black cat__________________________________________________________________

I walk home, weird usually a driver would take me home but whatever besides they are always around, being away for a second won't really make a difference and I will see them again at home later on. I am looking at my phone while I trot then I hear it, a sort of jingling sound I turn around and see a stuffed animal I also see a girl the only one that could have possibly had it I pick it up and call out to them "Hey you dropped this" they turn around and see it, I see the girl rush over 'Oh,she is going to grab a toy that is expected from a young child I guess' she does but then she hugs me, I stand there stunned I did not expect this "THANK YOU!!!" she thanks me ethusiastically, "You-Your welcome" I say and I smile at her. I watch as she rushes off to her mother and runs happily along with her.

Then immediately I think of that moment where I was playing with my mother in the field we used to go to, where there where rows and rows of all sorts of colourful, beautfiul,magestic really flowers. "No..not again" I quietly utter to myself, I don't want to think of that moment again...what was once sweet was bitter the thought that I probably-no I know what I would see, instead of rows and rows of flowers I will see rows and rows of muck,dirt,bare trees and stumps from trees. That is what happens something once beautfiul and great gets rundown into only a patch of dirt and muck along with tree stumps and bare trees. I remember from that moment that she gave me a tiny little braclete with a bumble bee, she made the braclet with black, it didn't feel like plastic it feel like she weaved it together elegantly.

As for the bee it remained on it and that was bought from a place where they had the most beautiful things I remember she had told me, "I bought the bumble bee though", I had then asked her "Oh really?, but who gave you the money?" she smiled and holded my cheeks and replied "Your father".

My father, at the time he cared for me,for her he was as sweet as one would dream for a father to be, but I don't know what happened for after my mother...had an accident he was never the same it seemed it turned him cold hearted a snake hiding in his soul, no longer that happy,charming and sassy young man he once was no,not by a long shot. I at first hated him for it, how could he do that just because that happened to mother doesn't mean he shouldn't be bothered to take care of her, to want her. But as time passed I realized that really the accident she had WAS the reason he turned cold hearted and had the soul of a venomous snake.

I don't mind as much anymore that he doesn't really care as much about me...or really not at all. But I still treasure that bumble bee for it was a gift from my sweet mother and from the man my father used to be. I realize I had tears just thinking about that I wipe them with my sleve then I step on something "What the-" I look it is a box with golden markings, I look around nobody could have dropped it.

Besides why didn't they bump into me since I would have been in there way, I look behind no one, I look in front of me still no one. I decide to take it I mean why the hell not. I get home "Where where you Felix?" asks Nathalie she is supposed to take care of buisness my father has and of course me, "Oh,I walked home". She stares at me in horror 'What?, it is just walking' "You should have called so that I or your body guard could pick you up" she asks still urgent, I wave my phone at her "Look, I have this-" I tap the screen "And it is still at one hundred percent so I would have called if you needed to but you didn't Nathatlie, Bye ".

I go to my room and place the box at my desk, I go and sit on this wheely chair I have, I already did what I had for homework at school...guess I could call it schoolwork but I am not in the spirit or mood for puns and joking around. I see it moving around...WAIT THERE IS SOMETHING ALIVE IN IT!!!!. I rush over and immediately open it up, I didn't once think it could be maggots *" Disguisting wormy like bugs advised not to look it up"* or anything like that. But what I do see is more surpising than I could have hoped for.

A little black thing pops out, I go back to my wheely chair and sit there wanting to get as far away from that thing as possible, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!" I shriek,more like scream it turns it's gaze to me with it's big eyes. "I am plagg your kwami, I am starting of easy unlike..another kwami would"

I stare at it "Soooo...you are a little weird thing called a kwami and there are more and it seems you are magic or whatever" I state, I decide to wheel around in my chair just turning, "Ok look-okay please-please sto-sto-STO-STOP IT!!!" It kept trying to speak but I kept turning I come to a sharp pause, "Okay..first of STOP TURNING AROUND!!!,secondly yes I am magical and I can make you a  SUPERHER-" I stop it placing a finger to the mouth piece it has, "No, I don't want to be a superhero I don't care".

I decide to get on my bed and look at the black TV screen, "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU!!!-wait...what are you watching?" it started berating me but decided to ask what I was watching, I point to the black screen, "Nothing?, seriously so YOU don't pay attention but DON'T EVEN WATCH ANYTHING!!!", I nod "YOU ARE BY FAR THE MOST AGGRIVATING HOLDER OF THE BLACK CAT AND I HAVE MET MANY HOLDERS OF THE BLACK CAT, I KNOW YOU AREN'T PAYING ATTENTION SOME DO THAT, BUT DO NOTHING ANYWAY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!", I shrug.

"Do you want to save the day?", I don't do anything then I turn on the televison and there are news...wait it is that girl that was at the library "Her...it is her" I state out of nowhere, seems like the thing was stuffing it's mouth with cheese it found somewhere. "Wut id u saw?", I smile smuggly I want to get him even more mad "You mean 'what did you say' right?", It stares at me mad "OH GOD I HATE YOU!!!!,but yes what did you say?".

"It is her, the girl on the screen saving that kitten I saw her in the library at school", I say I see it smile 'God, what now?' "So you love her?", I sharply stare straight at him, what did he just say?!?!? "What no, I just met her today besides she is sooooo..." The thing called a Kwami pipes in "Beautiful?!?!?".

 

I stare at him smiling, he looks puzzled "Nahhh, she is to clumsy" It looks shocked "WHY WOULD YOU BE MEAN!!??!?" I look at the screen, she really did not think about saving that kitten through, huh? but I guess she knew she had to,"She is clumsy though my god you are oblivious, I am just saying she is clumsy and I just don't like her", it stares and says "Oh...well guess you might not fall in love with the holder of the Ladybug miraculous quickly,anyway put this ring on".

I look at it "No", it looks frustrated "Do it", I say "No" it says "Yes, I say "No". It is about to say yes but then decides otherwise "We are wasting valuable time, hey why don't you want to do it most are eager to?"

I think back to the moment my mother gave me the braclet, where was her superhero when she needed one, where were they?. "I just don't want to" it seems to have an idea 'Great', "I know did you have a tragic past like other superheros?, never mind I am going to ask a question,did you get an injury?- 'I shake my head'. accident?- 'I shake my head, I wish' your girlfriend died?- 'I shake my head' acid- 'shake my head' hmm that was silly you look fine...something to do with water?- 'I shake my head, I stare at him is he serious?' what maybe it did...I know ABUSIVE FATHER EMOTIONALLY OR PHAYSICALLY!!!!!- 'I hesitate to shake my head, my father...doesn't ever have time for me' OH I AM CLOSE HUH?!?!?...I KNOW DEAD MOTHER!!!!-'DID HE JUST-DID HE JUST MAKE IT A GUESSING GAME AND ADDED MY MOTHERS ACCIDENT!!!, I don't shake my head I am to stunned' 

"Oh that is it huh?...your mother-she uhhh-well you know...yeah anyway I didn't know sorry I-I shouldn't have said that '*His grief is recent, the holder of the black cat I have seen a few with tragic backstories like getting hurt and stuff but never one with a dead mother...he must have loved her and he also seems to have an abusive father not sure if he is abusive physically or emotionally though...he seems alright probably emotionally*' Can I...hug you-awkwardly?", I turn around and try not to smile but I do "AHHH THERE IT IS!!!!!, did I tell you that I am great at making people smile?" I feel it's little body get on me.

I wonder if...it will like to be like a cat, I do and it purrs it seems cat like. After a while it stops "Well anyway-", I hear the door knock "GET IN HERE!!!" I hiss at him, as quietly as possible he does and I hid the box. "Yes father?" I ask. Why is he here?, he never comes he opens the door...something is wrong he seems,odd in a way almost...worried "Son don't go outside" he instructs I decide to ask why "Why?", he seems mad, why did I do that I knew he would get mad "JUST DO IT FELIX!!!".

I nod, my eyes must be wide with surprise from the whole thing, "Now...bye" he quickly gets out and closes the door with a slam. "What is his deal?" says a tiny voice. "I don't know, I honestly don't"...wait he sometimes goes outside when he is being odd, I look and...he is not there either "Where are you?"  I whisper under my breath. But it seems the thing called Plagg hear "Lets go downstairs", I stare at him, what is he thinking if father sees he will get more mad. "What?, lets just do it I mean if he doesn't see then he never knows" he makes it sound magical...or at least he does so with his voice. "Ughhh, fine *sigh*".

He gets on my shoulder, "Get off" I say, it looks at me dead in the eye, "Stop-instructing-me and why do you want to?, didn't your father just do it right now?, guess it is what they say father like son", did he just say father like son?, I am nothiing like him I don't  do anything like he does or his personality "No, I am not like him now lets go".

I walk fast over there "WAIT PLEASE STOP!!!!!" it voice gets fainter and I keep going then I stop, I turn around and catch him, "Good reflexis maybe you should be the holder of the black cat", I stare at him grinding my teeth and hiss at him in a hussed voice "Just stop with that!!!! and will you please stop screaming my father is going to hear you", he nods but then says in a sing song voice "I still think you should", I hate this thing, We look and I see my father and a women there.

My father is standing and the women is staring at him with a questioning look, "Gabriel, what is wrong?" she asks, father returns his gaze to her seemingly now calm "I thought I heard something...must have been nothing now where were we?" he sits down, "'Well we need to discuss some parts of the plan furthermore..who  made it anyway?" she asks, "Well, Ms.Snow I had the idea, Nathalie edited it but she didn't have to edit too much after all and..." he trails off 'What is it father?' , Ms.Snow looks at him clearly wondering the same thing "Well, who made it Gabriel?", father  thoughtfully thinks then replies "It was this women I highly distrust...she might know too much".

___________________________________________Bumble bee___________________________________________________________

The women stares at him "TOO MUCH" ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS MAKE SURE SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE ALL YOU DID WAS HAVE THE IDEA!!!!, you are such a slob 'he seems calm by this' and  such a HORRIBLE PARENT YOU ARE HORRIBLE AND USELESS IN EVERY SINGLE WAY I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE LOVED YOU!!!" this snaps him, he hates being called useless, hates when people wonder why mother loved him, but seemingly also what snapped him was when she said he was a a horrible parent, I see him stand up and slam his hands on the table  grinding his teeth,"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME,MY LIFE OR ANYTHING ABOUT MY SON YOU DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THIS PLAN, ALL YOU DO IS CARRY IT OUT AND I DID SO MUCH MORE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW OF THAT NO ONE WILL EVER TELL!!!!", he snarls at her, she seems surprised "Why do you say that?" she asks , "DON'T ACT OBLVIOUS YOU KNOW WHY YOU WRETCHED THING, ALL YOU DO IS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND THEN YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE SOOO IMPORTANT JUST BECAUSE YOUR IN IT WHEN IN REALITY YOUR NOT IMPORTANT. I DON'T CARE IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS I DON'T CARE, you always need my help, you can't do anything by yourself what have you done without me?, zero, nothing"

She seems emotionally destroyed a thing my father is good at I suppose "Why do you say those horrible things?, you know I care about this plan, you know I don't know your life I just said that out of anger" she seems sad, 'Why did you do that father why?' I feel sympathy but then she smirks, oh she is going to play him and he doesn't know.  "HAHAHAH!!! 'He wildly laughs but why?', YOU THINK I BELIEVE THAT YOU FOOL, you foolish child I know about you and all your tricks, you sly selfish fox, one thing first to show I am not just telling silly lies to trick you,I know you compare yourself to others but really anyone can do that, but I know you compare so much of you that you even compare yourself to my very own son  so how about this?, YOU STOP THAT!!! because he is way better than you are in every way and he would succed in life so much more than you would. Why you would crumble to dust and become dirt under a tap of my shoe, not that I would for I would have your muck and dirt. I don't mind muck or dirt but I do if you stepped there,touched it why if you even breathed on it I would be to disgusted to step on it"

She stares in shock "Yes,but I could manage without you for your infromation Gabriel" he smirks at her "Oh really, well remember that orphange you told me about?, Well I never told but I was the one that gave you the opportunity not out of love though, oh no never but I knew you could be useful and had potential in other ways you sly little fox...or should I say 'Butterfly?'", she looks at him with pain "You, you did that?, you gave me that little sky blue elegant brooch pin butterfly? and you helped me out but you never cared..I HATE YOU I HATE YOU GABRIEL YOU ARE THE DEVIL NOT THE ANGEL!!!", he just shrugs and replies "Are you trying to play me now?, oh right I know that trick as well and that you love to step on other. Well I am way to great and I know too much of your tricks for you to step on me butterfly, by the way check that pocket with that little black braclet with a little bumble bee on it".

She does... "WAIT THAT IS MINE!!!-" I exclaim but I shut my mouth, Plagg looks at me "Important huh?" I nod, "WHO WAS THAT COME OUT THIEF AND JOIN THE SLY FOX, COME OUT BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT WILL GIVE REGRET NOT TO ME BUT TO YOU FOR COMING HERE!!!" father roars. "But he sounded like a young child Gabriel" she soothingly tells him, "Oh...Felix of course" he growls after his pause, "Felix who is that?" asks Ms. Snow.

"Why my son you moronic,foolish, dumb, wretched women" he says, I see him walking here oh no, "Felix come now". Wait he stops, "Nooroo" he hushly says,"Yes,master?" says a little violet thing, it is a kwami but why is it here?, "You where supposed to check he stayed there", Nooroo looks puzzled then replies with "Ohhhh..sorry master I didn't know and I was afraid she would steal the mir-", Father stares at him alarmed "NOOROO HUSH!!!" Nooroo apoliziges "Sorry master"

Father rolls his eyes "Never mind that, he is close by I know it...how is the little butterfly doing?", Nooroo looks puzzled then replies "Perfectly fine si-master", Father thinks then keeps on "Oh, also you are not mine remember?, you are to someone else I am just making sure nobody takes you *'Felix must not know Nooroo is mine'*", Nooroo stares "OHHHH RIGHT YEAH SOOOOORRY I forget sometimes *giggle*, you seem so much like him". Father..smiles he smirks usually when he knows he is going to demolish someone but smile? "You foolish little thing.. by the way I was supposed to ask is the other little bug out and about?".

Nooroo  replies "Yup...do you care about Felix ma-sorry...sir" Gabriel shoots a look at him "Why are you talking about that when there are matters at hand and for your master?", Nooroo looks thoughtfully then smiles "But sir, I've seen you before and it seems you do care". 'Care?, impossible he stopped caring a long time ago'  "Bumble bee...that is what she called him" father says and I know exactly what he means, I try to stop the tears but they drizzle down I do however not allow myself to make a sound, Nooroo asks "What do you mean m-sir", Father looks at him still smiling "Why Felix of course, she or as I should say my wife used to call him that".

Nooroo asks "Used to?, what do you mean?, does she hate him now?", Father laughs quietly "No, not at all Nooroo really she...passed away but I still remember her calling him that. He loved them, bumble bees I am not sure if he does now, probably likes cats or dogs maybe something else. But he still cherises that BRACLET THAT SELFISH BUTTERFLY HAS NOW!!!, but yes he still cares for it since it is from his mother, she didn't buy the bumble bee with her money though", Noor

Please log in to read the full chapter