.𖥔 ݁ ˖ ei/on members.

 𝐞𝐢/𝐨𝐧 .𖥔 ݁ ˖ the revival ⋮ soon. . .
sidebar
sidebar
plotline

reflection.

NAME loading. . .

stage nameloading. . .

positionleader, lead vocalist, lead dancer

ethnicitykorean

— age range: 1992-1995

— reflection was very affected by the disbandment. after all, he was the leader yet he felt like he did not took care of s very well.

reflection is close to first love and they are best friends even before becoming trainees. he felt sorry the most to him because he was the one who pushed him into being an idol.

reflection surprisingly agreed to the revival of ei/on because of his regrets and wanted to do better for the team.

plotline

awake.

NAME loading. . .

stage nameloading. . .

positionlead vocalist, visual

ethnicitykorean

— age range: 1992-1996

awake was the netizen's punching bag because he is deemed as "talentless" and only debuted because of his visuals. but after debuting, he showed a lot of improvement but still not acknowledged.

— he also tried acting but got shadowed by stigma's debut in acting and never got to act again after that.

— after ei/on, he went contactless and avoided any social media platforms and the members does not have any idea where he is.

— feel free to go crazy about his life after ei/on, suggestions are: he could have a family, living his life to the fullest abroad, in a relationship, etc.

plotline

first love.

NAME loading. . .

stage nameloading. . .

positionlead rapper, producer

ethnicitykorean

— age range: 1992-1996

first love wasn't supposed to be in ei/on when reflection pushed him to join the team. he was supposed to be a producer under enigma with chae gyeol.

— one of the hardest to ask to join ei/on again because he originally do not want to be an idol.

first love should be in the music industry but not as an idol. perhaps a freelance producer or under any label.

plotline

mama.

NAME loading. . .

stage nameloading. . .

positionmain dancer, lead rapper

ethnicitykorean/non-korean

— age range: 1992-1996

mama is the closest member to isak since debut until now, and they are still good friends. he is the earliest to know isak's plan of reviving ei/on and agreed to it without hesitations.

— his career after ei/on should be related to dancing.

plotline

lie.

NAME loading. . .

stage nameloading. . .

positionmain dancer, main vocalist, center

ethnicitykorean/non-korean

— age range: 1992-1996

— open plotline.

plotline

stigma.

NAME loading. . .

stage nameloading. . .

positionmain rapper, face of the group

ethnicitykorean

— age range: 1992-1996

stigma had the biggest fanbase among ei/on alongside with isak. he started acting a little during his time in ei/on and continued his career as an actor after the group disbanded.

— is now a big actor and became kind of "unaccessible" because of his fame.

— may or may not want to join ei/on again.

plotline

BEGIN.

NAME won isak, 원이삭

stage nameisak

D.O.Baug 27 1997

positionmain dancer, lead vocalist, sub rapper, visual, maknae

 

the youngest member and pride of ei/on, isak was good at everything he does. from dancing, to singing, and rapping, he was the one that brought success to the group, as the members like to say. but he believes otherwise. to isak, ei/on's team work is what made their short-lived success happen. while the older members shower him with praise, he always give it back to the his hyungs.

 

just like his young and naive teenager self, isak believes that the glory they had once will be back now that it has been years. people change and time heals wounds... but if the members are firm with their decisions, would ei/on really be revived?

plotline

EI/ON

after downfall

after their military enlistment and the failed come back, fans were outraged because of enigma's poor handling of their artists. how could they let that happen when they were the biggest boy group of time? however, there were speculations and signs that the group was disbanding anytime soon.

 

after the rumors became truth, ei/on went on their separate ways and never contacted each other ever again. well, there were members who got in touch at first but the others... not really. the burn out was severe and there were a lot of bad memories that damaged the team. now that those memories would haunt them again, are they ready for a new era?

THE

MEMBERS OF

EI/ON.