Final!!

Arm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A typical normal day for Kim’s family.

 

 

Winter a 6-year-old bright kid and Karina is a 2-year-old curious kid. The father is with the children playing with their toys in the backyard while the mother is preparing lunch in the kitchen.

 

 

They were playing in the sandpit when Taeyeon heard her eldest daughter cry.

 

 

“Wahhhhh Dada~!” wailed her eldest daughter.

 

 

“What? What happened? Are you hurt?” asked Taeyeon and kneeled beside her daughter. The youngest daughter just looks at her sister and Dada curiously, wondering what happened.

 

 

“Dada, Winter’s arm is broken~” Winter showed her doll to her Dada.

 

 

The doll is a winter themed doll (similar to Elsa but not Elsa). They bought it when they visited their grandmother last month to celebrate easter. They happened to pass by the mall on the way to buy gifts for the grandparents, and Winter saw it and named it ‘Winter’ because the design of the box is full of snowflakes. Whereas Karina chose the bear because she said she can hug it to sleep.

 

“Oh my~ okay baby, don’t cry. Dada will fix it okay. Stop crying please.” Taeyeon is consoling her daughter to stop crying but the latter continues to cry.

 

 

Taeyeon is having a hard time fixing the arm of the doll. It is just a plastic doll wherein the arms, legs, and the head can be detached, though Taeyeon is struggling because it is too hard to attach the joint.

 

 

The youngest daughter leaves her toys in the sandpit and runs to her Mommy to deliver the shocking news to her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Mommy! Mommy!”

 

 

“Yes? And how many times do I have to tell you that no running inside the house? You can slip on the floor anytime. Be careful next time, okay? Anyways, what is it?” Tiffany wipes her hand and turns off the stove, she kneels to face her panting 2-year-old daughter. She is unaware of what’s happening outside.

 

 

 

 

 

“Winter arm broke like this (The 2-year-old Karina hide her arm at her back.) Winter no arm. Unnie cryi-“ Karina didn’t finish her sentence when her Mommy immediately ran outside.

 

 

Tiffany unintentionally leaves her youngest daughter, but she suddenly remembers her existence when she’s about to pass the door at the living room.

 

 

“Baby come! Faster please~” Tiffany is hysterical now.

 

 

“But Mommy no running~” Karina just slowly walks to her mom with a confused face.

 

 

“Yeah, Yeah, but your sister is in danger honey. We need to come fast. Come on.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter