About the Author and her Works

CLAW: A Creative Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Ame and I've been writing in this account (Lakanamihan) since 2023. Before that, I was writing in a different account under a different username. Some of my works are also available in other sites with the same username, Lakanamihan.  I mostly write noir fiction, horror-adjacent plots, stories with heavy psychological themes, and the likes. I focus on subverting existing tropes and giving them my own spin, which advertently contributes as to why my stories typically have idols with character names in them. I like researching and picking names out for the idols I cast that would make sense for the roles they play in the stories I write with them. I know this deter a lot of readers but I hope you give it a chance and see how enjoyable my stories are regardless of the idol face-claims and the possible unfamiliarity you may experience towards their names in the books. My stories are written like an original fiction so it doesn't really matter who the story has as the leads, the stories will carry themselves just fine. I wanted to be popular through my writing and not the idols I write about.

That being said, I claim no disrespect or ownership over the idols and what they represent. Since I have my own characters, face-claims aren't as important in my books. Usually, I have my own descriptions of them that may or may not be related to the idol face-claims, so, in a way, you don't have to know who they are beforehand or have an idea of what they look like because it will be included in the story in some way, shape, or form, especially if appearances are a highly contributing factor to the storytelling, otherwise they can just appear in any way they want to.

Be mindful of the OOC

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter