Chapter 1

Not allowed

 

“This can’t go on.” The boy said “I’m sorry”

“Don’t worry” The girl’s eyes were slowly been filled with tears “I already knew this was impossible, but it was nice while it lasted” The girl began to walk, getting far from the boy, and without even turning around she just said.

 “Goodbye Youngwoon”

--------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk woke up to the annoying alarm clock.  He began his day with the usual routine, which consisted in take a shower, dress up, and get himself ready to go to the University.  

While he was showering, his thoughts focused in those weird dreams he has been having, where he appears as a girl named Jungsoo. In those dreams there were also two boys, he knows, but he can’t completely remember. One on the boys, was his (or her) so called master. He liked that boy, they were friends. But Leeteuk also discovered that he already has a relationship with no more, no less that his master’s best friend. Actually, in his last dream, they has broken up, well, he broke up with her.

Leeteuk was starting to get a little worried about those dreams, after all, it’s not to normal so dream and continue with the same dream some other night. It’s not normal to dream yourself as a girl, and it’s not normal to dream with people you don’t even know.

The boy just tried to forget while walking towards the Uni.

When he got there, he could see his friends, Eunhyuk and Donghae, greet him happily.

“Good morning Hyung” Both guys said at the same time, making Leeteuk chuckle.

“Good morning guys” He replied.

After talking a little, the three decided to go to their classroom.

“Students, I’ve got some work, or better called, project to you, for being in your first semester. I’ll get you all in groups of four. Your group will be a band. This is for you guys to practice, so you’ll all have to make a performance at the end of the moth, so I’ll be able to see your progress. I’ll be doing the teams” Said the professor.

“ Group number four, Park Leeteuk, Lee HyukJae, Lee Donghae, and Choi Top? Is that really a name? Well, whatever, you’ll be a team, so you get to talk about who will play what or who’ll sing” Saying that, the teacher continued with the rest of the students.

Eunhyuk, Donghae and Leeteuk, where a little nervous about their new mate, they didn’t know him and he was kind of scary. But for Leeteuk, there was something familiar with him. It’s like he reminded him of someone, but Leeteuk couldn’t remember.

Other way, Top, felt bothered to have to be in the same band as that ‘girly’ guy

 “What do you play?” Top asked in general. He was trying hard to not sound to mean, because he noticed his classmates were getting intimidated by his looks.

“I play the drums and sing” answered a nervous Donghae.

“I play the bass and rap” Now was the monkey the one to answer.

“And you?” Now that the question was only made to Leeteuk, it sounded rude.

“Play the piano and sing” Leeteuk finished answering, so he decided to ask Top now, even though the guy seemed like we gas going to punch them, or at least him. “And you?”

“The guitar, sing and rap”

The 4 of them, starts talking to get to know each other. When the Eunhae and Leeteuk already knew each other, none of them really knew Top. So they decided to have lunch together.

Now in the cafeteria, they continued talking about their hobbies and likings, etc.

After all, Top wasn’t that mean. The conversation was going smoothly, except for one thing. Leeteuk was extremely uncomfortable with Top’s eyes all over him.

In a try of getting rid of that situation, Leeteuk got up, and went to buy some food.

Unluckily, someone bumped into him, making him bump into another person.

He would have felled if it wasn’t because of those arms that got him. Even though they ended up being in a compromising position, as the boy that helped Leeteuk has taking him from the waist. Both faces where so close, it looked like a movie kiss scene.

When Leeteuk open his eyes, that he had closed waiting for the impact, he got quite a shock. Right in front him, taking him by the waist was that boy, the one that he saw every night in his dreams.

“Youngwoon?”

----------------------------------------------------

Sooo~!! If anyone read this thank you very much~!!! 

I'm sorry for the mistakes you could have found, but my native language isn't english.
Please, leave a Comment and suscribe ;)