☆ ⌒ Rules and Guidelines.

☆ ⌒【 Whimsical Seoul Roleplay 】┊ o p e n !

 ⌒【 Rules and Guidelines 】

a/n; Okay, so I'm pretty sure you don't like rules. Trust us, we don't like 'em either, but we need them to ensure a happy roleplaying environment.
With your cooperation, this'll be a breeze.


Number #One  The way that you treat us will be the way that you're gonna be treated back. Respect is all we ask of you. Please and thank you very much.

Number #Two  One account per person. Hey, we're not stupid. If you make like 7695847362641 accounts, we'll figure out eventually. And right after that, it won't be pretty. ಠ___ಠ"

Number #Three  Be online at least two times per week. If you have to go on hiatus due to any reasons possible or deactivate, just let us know. We don't bite a lot.

Number #Four  Only add people from Whimsical Seoul Roleplay. We beg you. Us admins will definitely turn bald if we have to go through everyone's friends lists' and tell you who to delete. =A=

Number #Five  Put "@ Whimsical Seoul Roleplay" in your About Me section.

Number #Six  Don't make anyone feel left out. I know the feeling, and it's horrible, I tell you. Even a simple "hi" can be good enough to make someone feel happy.

Number #Seven  You're probably wondering . . is or Yuri allowed? Yes, yes it is. ;) We just need some straight guys too; don't leave all the stright girls in the corner. LOL.

Number #Eight  We'll give you exactly one week from when you reserved your desired idol, ulzzang, or actor/actress to make the account. After your time ends, that person will be off-reserve for someone else to snatch.

Number #Nine  Public isn't allowed. The only places you'll be able to have your y times will be in pm or the group we have. The group is optional though, so if you don't want to join it, you don't have to. c;

Number #Ten  Drama is allowed. To be honest, we like having drama every now and then to keep the roleplay fresh. The only thing is, don't over-due it.

Number #Elcven  After making your account, post the link in the comment box section.

Number #Twelve  Add all of the admins & wait until you're accepted before adding everyone else.

Number #Thirteen  Failure to follow any of the rules stated will lead for you to be kicked out. Sorry.

 

Admin(s):
Lee Dasom
Son Naeun

Main Group:
Whimsical Seoul Roleplay


Have fun, lovelies!