Final

Santa? The therapist or "the-" Sequel

Youngmin wakes up to find santa standing in front of him, this time it isnt a dream... "Am i dreaming?" Youngmin asked. "No your not." santa said suspiciously.

Kwang min then walked into the room with cookies and milk to give to youngmin, but instead santa stole them.

Santa transformed into Britney Spears and started dancing to "i wanna go," All of a sudden a headless chicken runs out of the closet wearing a thong. (Kelly's idea -_-)

Then justin Bieber comes in with Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber then eats the chicken and puts the thong on his head and sang "Baby". "OMG!!! Get that off your head!!! Are you gay?!" Selena said screaming. "How did you know?" Justin asked.

Selena then walks away saying we're through! Several knocks coming from the closet were heard, youngmin walked over to the closet. When he opened the door, Michael Jackson popped out of the closet.

"I thought you were dead!" Youngmin, Justin, and Britney Spears/santa yelled. "I am" Michael Jackson said giving the creeper stare.

"Wait, i noticed something, im the only Asain! Where's Kwangmin?!! AMERICAN INVASION!" Youngmin screamed while running in circles.

Suddenly brown objects fell down into youngmins room leaving a big hole in the roof. "its hailing poo!!!" Youngmin screamed. 

When it finally stopped hailing poo, kwangmin came in and picked up a piece of poo and put it in his mouth. "Get that out of your mouth! Its poo!!" Youngmin said screaming.

"I thought it was chocolate." Kwangmin said. "Well its obviously not chocolate!" Youngmin yelled.

"Tastes like chocolate" kwangmin said. "Its not chocolate!" youngmin yelled again.

"Yu-huh!" kwangmin said shoving the so called chocolate in Youngmins mouth. "Ew!!" Youngmin yelled spitting it out of his mouth. "This reminds me of something, wheres the unicorn?" Youngmin asked looking for the unicorn.

"Duh, at the end of the rainbow!"Kwangmin said. "Thats a leprechaun  stupid!" Youngmin yelled. "Nu-uh! Unicorns make rainbows!... And sparkles... So your the stupid one!!...stupid!!" kwangmin said yelling back.

Then they both ran across the hall screaming to their mom.

"Mommy, he called me stupid!!" Youngmin yelled. "He called me stupid first!!!!" Kwangmin said yelling behind Youngmin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ... Wasn't that random? :p

                                              Story By: dancingdonuts (Jennifer and Kelly)