: CONTRACT

𓆩♕𓆪 QUEENS 𓆩♕𓆪 THE NEW BEGINNING [★APPLY OPEN★]
< / CONTRACT / >
머리부터 발끝까지 Hot issue
for this story is slightly peculiar as it's more of a "mature" age.

i'm not too nitpicky but to fit the theme of the story, each plotline has a birth year range in which you a free to choose within that range. however, since the women in this chapter are more mature, i do expect to see more of the "older hallyu wave" of idols/artists,  there shouldn't be any face claims from 1999 and younger [the oldest face claim can be from 1985].

the reason being that it can be hard to find the perfect physical representation for your character. however, there shouldn't be anybody from younger generation or young in age used for face claims.
another thing is that i do not want race-bending for face claims. the only exception is if your character is mixed with said ethnicity in which you can choose a face claim from the either respective ethnicity,
overall, i trust you and want you to have free range! if you do have any question or need any help, don't be shy to ask. :)

*please make sure your face claim does have a good amount of posted pictures i can choose from though <3*
 
날 보고 미쳐
i don't want you to feel pressured to write a very percise, detailed, articulated character analysis (unless you want to). the fact that you are already taking the time to apply already is time consuming and can be stressful, which why i only ask for the important details that you think will help me understand your character,

background : you can give me one sentence to whatever your heart desires! i only really need the important details on what events happened to your character. this way it just gives me some dimension as well as helps me understand on why your character is who they are and why they do what they do.

personality : you can give me just mbti, personality traits, little character summary of how they are. you can also give me a descriptive profolio of their personality. don't feel pressured to write a lot. i just need a good understanding of how they act and how they will act with others. do not be afraid to make her not perfect. this may be fiction but we still want to make sure that we are being accurate of how people are.

relationships : unfortunately, i will only be needing those who are important to the character as they will be making appearances in this story. i am not opposed to having those in your character lifes' that did have some impact appear in the story as a cameo or be mentioned. it doesn't have to be on your application as you can always dm me and let me know!

regarding idol relationships in the family,
andromeda is the only definitive plotline that has an idol sibling. if you guys want do distant relatives, in-laws, or same family clan, i will allow (with in reason). but, i reiterate, only adromeda  has an idol sibling in their intermediate family.

lovers : i'm going to be very strict. everyone needs to be of legal age if they are to have a lover. the age of consent is 20 years old in korea. however, i personally do not feel comfortable writing love stories where the age difference is vast. this means the age range between your character and chosen love interest need to be about 2-5 years apart. if there is a discrepency regarding this on your app, i will dm you regarding this.

if you have any issues with this, please let me know.
 
빗방울 섞인 눈물을 훔치죠 나 혼자
chimera entertainment was founded back in august 14, 2018.

the orion has the longest trainig time amongst the members [which i took T.T].

dont be afraid to not listen to me and do what you want! i do not want to be limiting and the time line can be fixed at anytime.

also, queens are slated to debut in july 21, 2024 for context but the story will start around september 1, 2023.


for their training history, i want to know what she struggled with in training and what she did to either better herself or struggles with it still. i also want to know what she does after training hours. other than that, feel free to write more about her training history!

i would also appreciate if i could get
the dates of where she trained, date of when she left respective companies, and how long she trained. math isn't my strong suit so forgive me.

for their talent twins,
be reasonable. i understand the want to make our characters shine but since they are human. i do plan to write this story for a while so realistically some might be golden idol while some become masters at their positions, don't be afraid to put down idols who are just right!


remember, to look at the positions page when you do this portion!
 
얼굴 좀 피고서 환하게 웃어 봐
the following are being used so they are off the table :

the face claims taken are 


celestial girls -
     oh hae-won from nmixx
     jang won-young from ive
     park so-hyun from triples
     yu jim-in/karina from aespa
     kamimoto kotone/ kotone from triples


queens -
     kim ah-young/yura from girl's day


chimera ent. staff -
     actress myung se-bin
     kim bo-kyung/stephanie kim from the grace
     soloist kwon bo-ah/boa
     soloist/actress uhm jung-hwa
     soloist lee hyo-ri
     actress kim hee-jung
     ahn hye-jin/hwasa from mamamoo
     actress jo hye-yeon/jo aram


the position(s) taken is :
     
orion - leader, main rapper, vocalist


the talent twins taken are :
     overall talent twin for orion is
rebekah kim, formerly from after school


love interest(s) taken is :
     soloist bang yong-guk
 
갈수록 더 변해질 거야 Ah
this is just an extra space for me just in case i left something out on this page ^^, as of today (03/04/2024), i only have the contract up and am still working on the source code, turn-in, and example.
 
EXAMPLE [N/A]