1/1

Don't Blame Me

It was a well-known fact that Bang Chan was head over heels for Felix. His heart eyes couldn't be hidden no matter how hard he tried - which he didn’t - and the fond tone he used when talking to or about Felix was totally out of his control. People had the habit of saying that Bang Chan loved Felix more than Felix loved him. But oh, how wrong they were.

 

Felix loved Bang Chan, body and soul. What started as a very close friendship evolved into something more, something deeper. Love at its finest. Felix loved Chan unconditionally, he couldn’t live without him and it used to scare him at the beginning of their relationship. But Chan reassured him by telling him that he felt the same and that he wasn't ashamed of how much he relied on Felix so the younger shouldn't be ashamed either. Since then, Felix had let himself go crazy for Chan.

 

In front of cameras, Felix was the same old sunshine to everyone, his smile bright and contagious. Off-camera, he wasn't too different, except that his smiles and laughs were always directed at Chan. The softest touches, the sweetest words were all dedicated to Chan ㅡ as it should be. Even though they weren't in the same dorm, they more often than not slept together. Felix depended on Chan and he wasn't scared to show it. He needed Chan every time of every day, no matter when or how. It could be a text, a phone call, just a link to a video that Chan wanted to show him or a selfie. As much as Felix needed Chan, Chan needed Felix. Their love language had always been physical touch and when they got together and began to get intimate, it increased tenfold. Every kiss, every touch, every sound, every shiver made them feel like something was pulling them toward each other. Like an unbreakable bond, like something that was completely out of their control.

 

Sometimes, Felix felt overwhelmed with the feelings he had for Chan. But it was times like these he felt thankful that, unlike others, he could express himself by being physical. Felix had troubles with putting words on how he felt - something Chan didn’t experience as much - so he was grateful that he shared the same love language as Chan. And it was when they made love that Felix could let his body take over and tell Chan everything he couldn’t with his voice. It was also during those moments that he couldn’t help but think about forever with Chan.

 

Of course, they had talked about it before they even got together. Chan had been the one to bring it up, a house for the two of them only, with a dog and a garden and a gaming room for Felix. At the time, Felix didn’t know that Chan didn’t mean this as a roommate kind of thing but more as a home full of love. Chan’s love for Felix. And Felix had loved the idea so much, the idea of living his whole life with his soulmate - because there was no way they weren’t soulmates - that, at some point, it had become like a secret promise between them. They started making plans, every sentence beginning with “when we’ll live together” and then they’ll say the most random thing. But when they got together, Felix understood what Chan had meant all those years ago and he remembered vividly running to see Chan before collapsing into his arms and starting to cry like a baby. He had apologised for how thick and stupid he had been for not having understood Chan’s words earlier, for having talked so lightly of one of the most precious dreams Chan’s had. And Chan had been so understanding, reassuring Felix that it was okay, that he couldn’t have known and that at the time it made him happy that Felix was really considering it even if it wasn’t in the same way as Chan did.

 

So yes, Chan loved Felix but so did the latter. Who could blame any of them? It was a match made in heaven, after all, they were sure of it.