The Unspoken Longing

Songs of Solace and Sorrow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wheein In The Mood - DAY 2

The stage was set, the lights aglow, and the anticipation hung heavy in the air as Wheein stood at the precipice of her concert. 

It was something she had poured her soul, her energy, her everything into, and she had hoped to share it with those closest to her : Moomoos, her family, her friends and her members. 

It was the second day but Wheein was still not used to it. She was standing at its center, under the spotlight, her heart pounding with anticipation and nerves.

The audience was buzzing with excitement, their cheers mingling with the thumping bass of the music, she couldn't even hear herself through her in-ears.

She took a deep breath and glance up at the second floor where her parents sit, their supportive smiles giving her the reassurance she needs. Seeing them there fills her with a sense of gratitude and determination.

Her eyes then drift to her friends, everyone was here : her hair stylist friends, her friends from the industry, her childhood friends from Jeonju, all scattered throughout the audience, their encouraging cheers and applause echoing in her ears. Their presence reminds her that she's not alone, that she has a strong support system cheering her on every step of the way.

But it's when her gaze falls upon her fellow member and best friend, Hwasa, that a rush of emotions overwhelms her. Despite her hectic schedule in Milan and a series of delayed flights, Hwasa did not let Wheein down. The bond between the two young girls ran deep, and when Wheein tried to talk Hwasa out of performing due to her fatigue, Hwasa refused and made everything she could to make it happen. Even if it was only sleeping two hours and taking few different flights. 

The maknae's unwavering support and belief in her abilities have been a constant source of strength throughout her journey. The sight of Hwasa's proud smile and encouraging nod sends a surge of confidence coursing through Wheein's veins.

Despite the reassurance from her loved ones, Wheein can't shake the feeling of insecurity that lingers. The absence of two individuals weighed heavily on Wheein's heart, no matter how much she tried to be positive. 

Moonbyul's absence was understandable, she just released her first full album and it demanded her attention. She went through the whole process few months ago and she knew how hard it was. Her unnie's days were filled with rehearsals, fansigns, and performances. But even with her packed schedule, Moonbyul didn't let her big moment pass without showing her support.

She received the best message with a flower bouquet on the first day : "I wish I coul

Please log in to read the full chapter