Chapter 3

My Best Friend is My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu lost in his thoughts during Mr Choi's lesson. He gets out of the classroom once the class ended. Woohyun approach Sunggyu, and grab his arm.

"Wait." He looked up at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu turns to look at Woohyun. "What?"

Woohyun smiles at Sunggyu before he spoke, "Sungyeol wants to join us!"

The moment Woohyun mentioned Sungyeol's name, Sunggyu thinks about it before he talks, "okay."

Woohyun grins happily at Sunggyu. He waves at Sungyeol, the taller guy approach them, and follows where they go. Sunggyu rolls his eyes. He was in the middle when they walk in hallways, then Sungyeol would say.

"Sunggyu hyung, can Woohyun hyung be in the middle? I keep seeing your face since we're here. I want to see the newbie's cute face."

Sunggyu is taken aback what Sungyeol describe about Woohyun, he point at Sungyeol with grins.

"Don't you ever say that he's cute with your mouth."

Sungyeol was confused that Sunggyu looks annoyed, yet still grin like he was joking.

"Why? He didn't like it?"

"It's not like that... I..."

Sungyeol sighs, and didn't let Sunggyu to continue.

"I understand. You're jealous." Sungyeol says to Sunggyu. Sunggyu groans, he then walk forward even faster. Woohyun laughs at Sunggyu, and look up at Sungyeol.

"What's with him? I never seen him like that when I was Younger!" Woohyun says to Sungyeol. Sungyeol blush when Woohyun talk to him so confidently. His laughs is just cute.

"You've known him since young?" Sungyeol asked to stop thinking how Woohyun laugh.

"Yeah! He was my childhood friend. He is kind and nice guy I have ever met. I thought he would be in third year but it surprised me how he changed. He's more handsome." Woohyun says to Sungyeol with dreamy eyes. Sungyeol stares at Woohyun.

"Do you like him?" The taller one asked Woohyun. Woohyun look up at Sungyeol and blush.

"What are you saying? Just because I praise him, doesn't mean I like him in that way."

"Is that so? You seems you do." Sungyeol continue to asked. Woohyun shakes his head.

"No, no, no. I don't like him in that way."

Sungyeol smiles at Woohyun being flustered, he pats Woohyun's head. Then, "Sungyeol! Woohyun! Faster! I'm hungry, you kids!" Sunggyu shouts from far.

Sungyeol snap out. He move his hand off Woohyun's head, and rub his back neck, nodding at Woohyun.

"Sorry." He says shyly.

Woohyun shakes his head. "It's alright."

The lunch break time is annoying for Sunggyu seeing Sungyeol pat Woohyun's head all time while Woohyun talk so confidently and become extrovert out of nowhere towards Sungyeol. He chew on his meals soundly. This caught Woohyun's at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter