Touch Your Cheeks

Touch Series "Cheeks"

Yunho liked watching Changmin cook. Changmin can appear sometimes rough around the edges. But when he's cooking it brings out certain softness out of him. Yunho liked that.

Changmin felt someone watching him and he does not like it.

"Changmin-ah. Changminnie. Changdola"

"What!?" Changmin somewhat growled, while still stirring his steaming pot of something.

Changmin was not going to even look at Yunho right now. Not when he's so concentrated on what he's doing, cooking. But he could still feel Yunho looking at him. He just knows him that well.

Changmin sighed, still not looking at the other. "What is it?"

"Do you need any help?" Yunho asked, standing behind their kitchen island.

"No," Changmin said, and then thought for a second. "Did you put some ointment and a bandage on that cut?"

"Yes." Yunho nodded even though Changmin wasn't looking.

The younger had let him help with cutting the carrots earlier, and he cuts himself. So yea, Changmin's not letting him help again. It just doesn't make sense to.

"Go play on your iPad or something," Changmin felt a little like he was talking to a child. "I have everything here in control."

If Yunho said he just wanted to watch him cook Changmin probably would not like it. So he won't. "Okay," he said instead, lips pursed together as he left the kitchen.



"Dinner's ready." Changmin arrives with two steaming hot plates in his hands to placed them on the dining table, where Yunho was already seated and waiting.

"Looks delicious." Eyes sparkling, Yunho picked up his spoon and began digging. "Mmm," he said with his full mouth.

Changmin was sitting across the table just staring at Yunho. Not in a bad way, but in an amused way. 'Seriously, is he really older me?' Changmin thought, and not for the first time either.

Yunho's was all chubby cheeks like a chipmunk during harvesting and the corner of his mouth was smeared with curry sauce. Changmin wasn't sure if the other was just exaggerating the 'delicious' dinner he made, but he was a little happy. And he just couldn't help chuckling at the elder's current appearance. It's kinda... cute? No, that's not right.

Changmin went to grab some napkins and came back to give them to Yunho.

Yunho took the tip to wipe up the mess around his mouth. "Thanks," he said with a big grin.

Changmin tried to hide a smile that naturally formed on his lips by digging into this plate too, finally.



The next morning Yunho was in the bathroom making funny faces at the mirror above the sink. Puffing up his cheeks and deflating them, and puffing them up again. Then he started puffing up one side of his cheeks and then the other side, then alternating with puffing up both his cheeks.

"What are you doing?"

Startled, Yunho jumped back from the sink and looked to the doorway and there was Changmin with hands on his hips, a tilt of his head and a raised eyebrow.

'He must have seen everything' Yunho thought, while laughing embarrassedly. "Morning, Changmin. What are you doing here?"

"I live here." Changmin walked into the bathroom towards Yunho and grabbed a tube of toothpaste from a rack beside the sink. "And I need to brush my teeth."

He picked up his toothbrush from his blue rinsing cup and started squeezing some toothpaste. "What were you doing before in front of the mirror anyway?" Changmin brought up the question again, with his toothbrush in hand.

Yunho tries to laugh it off. "Nothing."

"Uh-huh." Changmin turns to the mirror with his toothbrush up and starts brushing.

Yunho sighs. "I think I've gained some weight and it's all going into my cheeks." Then he started poking at his own cheeks with his index fingers.

Changmin spits into the sink and tried to control his laugh as he rinsed the toothpaste out of his mouth and wiped his lips on a washcloth. Then turned to the elder. "What!?"

Yunho looked back at the mirror and began puffing up his cheeks again. "I look like a hamster or a squirrel."

"Or chipmunk," Changmin said to himself and smirked.

"Huh?" Yunho didn't hear it.

Changmin made a noise behind his throat. "Nothing. You look normal, hyung."

"Changmin, did you lose weight?" Yunho asked, out of nowhere.

"Don't think so. I jus-" Changmin paused when Yunho suddenly came over and cupped his cheeks in a pair of warm hands.

The elder thumbed over his cheekbones. "I remember when everyone always liked pinching your cheeks."

Changmin couldn't seem to look straight at Yunho so he decided to look down and to the side. "Yea... I-I hated that."

Yunho still had both his hands cupping the other's cheeks. "Changmin, you're very warm. Are you feeling okay?" he asked, concerned.

Changmin did feel a little hot, but he wasn't gonna say anything about it to Yunho. "I'm fine. This is my normal body temperature." He shook his head around so the other would let go of his face, and then backed up.

"Come on; go get ready before we're late again." Changmin ushers Yunho out of the bathroom, but stays behind himself and shuts the door.

Changmin puts a hand over his chest and felt his heart racing. "That was close," he exhales deeply.





--------------------------------------------
Personally, I think Yunho has become a little squisher these days. (It's cute though o(^__^)o ) And that was how this  story was inspired. Hope ya'll like it.

Sorry I hadn't updated in so long. I got a new job and just did not have the time or energy to write anything. Now I have a little down time let see what happens.






.