Realization.

The Forgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed for the thousand and oneth time since I stepped into the club. I kept my gaze fixated on the glass of vodka. With yet another sigh, I gulped down the swirling liquid that I was holding.

 

Where have she been?

 

Bom had informed me that Yoona had went for lunch with Daesung in the noon. It's not surprising since they're a couple and well, it isn't the first time that Daesung had dropped by to pick her up for lunch. However, what's puzzling was, when it was well after the lunch hour, there was still no sight of Im Yoona. She wasn't an irresponsible person; she would definitely call up to apply for an urgent leave if something really crops up.

 

Hence, stupidly, I ended up glancing through my office window every few minutes or so, just to check if her seat was empty or not. I couldn't focus on my documents at all, causing Bom to speak up, offering that she would call her if I want. Being the prideful Kwon Jiyong, of course I declined, saying that it wasn't important since she's with her boyfriend. However, I found myself picking up my phone, scrolling my contacts to her number and finally, pressing the red button again.

 

Just like what I had been doing for the past few hours.

 

I decided to go to the club to loosen myself up. I needed some time alone; some peace and quiet. Ok, maybe not that peaceful and quiet since this is a club. I needed a glass of alcohol; something that could soothe my brain, telling him to stop thinking about her.

 

I was drowsy with the strong liquor and figured out that it's time for me to leave. I pushed myself up from the couch full of girls, trying to get out of their embraces and kisses. None of them like she did, none of them had the X-factor that attracted me. I stumbled to the restroom to freshen myself up before heading to my car. When I came back, the music was blaring so loud and the flashing LED lights were blinding my eyes. For a moment, I regretted coming to a club. I should have just settled for a Jazz bar or grabbed a soju at the nearby barbecue restaurant. 

 

Actually, not quite.

 

I was trying to push my way through the throngs of people flooding on the dancefloor, jumping and dancing crazily with the blasting music. My head so pounding so hard that I felt like it was going to split apart. However, as I squinted my eyes in a vain attempt to block out the lights, someone caught my eyes.

 

I thought I was hallucinating again.

 

But it wasn't. It was Yoona. She was snuggling up to a guy, dancing intimately with him. The guy was whispering something in her ears and she responded with giggles. Her face was red and I knew for certain she was drunk.

 

And that guy that was with her, wasn't Daesung.

 

"Let go of me!"

 

My legs brought me to where they were and I grabbed onto her wrist, trying to pull her away while she struggled.

 

"You're drunk!"

 

Blame it on my head. The pain was bringing my anger out. Ok, maybe a little jealousy too.

 

"I'm not!"

 

"Let's go!"

 

Ok, it wasn't a little. It's ALOT.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter