I'm so stupid in love with you

Stupid In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The crowd started to scream her name as the school band positioned themselves on the stage along with Yujin. 

 

“Hi, my name is Huh Yunjin. Some of you know me as the leader of the basketball team, some consider me a cool person, others think I'm a boss . I have many ways of being known but at the end of the day none of you know me. - Yunjin was looking for someone in the crowd and as she found it, her eyes didn’t leave the girl. - The team leader, the popularity. I won't take any of this bull with me when I graduate but I want to take only one thing: Your love. People know you as a loser but I know you are more than that, you have the bright smile and the most kind heart I've ever seen. - Yunjin smiled as she saw the shock on the girl's face. - They say if you walk with a loser you’ll become one, well, I’m in love with you so that makes me a loser in love - Yunjin laughs softly. - I don’t care about what the school is going to say. I’m a stupid in love and this song is for you, Kim Chaewon. 

 

Yunjin didn’t give a chance to anyone to react to her speech already starting the song. 



 

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

There's something about your eyes

Tell me these feelings are mutual

'Cause feelings are so hard to fight

Know it's a little soon, maybe

But I'd go anywhere you take me

Long as you're calling me, baby

They can all call us crazy

 

Let's get married in Vegas

We don't need guest list

I don't wanna think too much

Let's get matching tattoos

I don't wanna think it through

Baby, I'm so stupid in love

So stupid in love with you (stupid in love, I'm so stupid in love)

I'm so stupid in love

So stupid in love with you (stupid in love, I'm so stupid in love)

I'm so stupid in love

 

Chaewon was in pure shock. The most popular girl in school was in love with her and decided to shout to everyone dedicating a self-writing song to her. Not in her best dreams she could think about that. 



 

Hi, you came (feelin' you)

Babe, I've been waiting for you all day (oh)

So lean my way (my way)

And let me just take away all the pain

I know it's a bit soon for vows

Paper rings are good for now

But know, I'm already down the aisle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter