He Knew He Shouldn't But He Agreed Anyway

The Last Letters

 

 

Doojoon hate it when someone lecturing him how to deal with his boyfriend. Everyone assumed he’s dominating Junhyung too much.

But for him, Junhyung is his property. So he can do whatever he wants towards that boy. Besides, be the rich brat, he knew if he hurt Junhhyung, nobody can back fire him.

Simply because, Junhyung is nobody.

Doesn’t have anything, no parents

Only the dying twin and more less the two slow pokes sisters who are not even finished their high school. Doojoon labeling

Doojoon always treated Junhyung like he is one of his servants. Since their elementary days until they were in high school.

He loves doing so because he knew, the boy like him so much and has a crush on him since the first time they met at the orphanage. They date each other since the last summer after Doojoon asked Junhyung to go out.

 

Flashbacks

 

“You see that boy? He’s our target so Yoon Doojon, accept the dare?”

 

Doojoon smirked at the gang leader Yang Seungho as he dared the younger boy to asked one of the two pretty boys to go on a date whose are standing at the school gate waiting for someone to fetch them

He was very sure that he will win the bet because the task was too easy for him. He knows the Yong twins very well since they were classmates from junior high school. He is targeting the youngest twin, Yong Junhyung.

Why he doesn’t even bother to ask the beautiful Yong Hyunseung? Everyone wiling to threw themselves at the doe eyed boy, either girls or boys.

Again, simple. Yong Junhyung having a crush on him. He knew that long time ago. He constantly bullied his admirer as he like to see his irritated face. He likes teasing him, A LOT.

 

“Ekhem!”

 

The two boys turn at their back as Doojoon tap their shoulders. Hyunseung frown seeing him as he doesn’t like Yoon Doojoon who always bullies his dongsaeng. Junhyung’s face all tensed up.

 

“What?” Hyunseung with his annoyed expression

“Ermm, well you see Hyunseung, we better make it fast and quick. Okay first…”

 

Doojoon take a glance at Junhyung who listening on their conversation then continues

 

“…I have a job for you, you know, my Mom needs waitress as she shorts one of her staff at the café, so I was kinda mentioned about you to my Mom and I know you need a part time job right? So..”

“ OFF YOON DOOJOON!”

“EH…Hyung…” Junhyung afraid Doojoon gonna do something harsh to his hyung

“Did you just curse me Yong HYunseung?”

 

Doojoon ask in disbeliefs

But Hyunseung never fliched 

 

“Now what? Are you deaf already? Listen rich brat, I’ll not fall into your trap again, last time you almost make me and Junhyung getting sold by that byuntaes. Whatever, come on Junnie, we should go home”

 

Hyunseung dragged away his brother but Doojoon yanked him hard and make his back met the wall. He flinched as he felt sudden stung at his chest

 

“Seungie hyung! Yah…Yoon Doojoon …you're hurting my hyung...”

“I hate it when people cut me off! Hyunseung you better listen to me this time, I’m not kidding. That time was a mistake, but now I’m giving you a way better job for you. I’m not joking”

 

Hyunseung looking at Junhyung who startled at the scene in front of him. After a while, Hyunseung agreed to take a look at the café and meet Doojoon’s mom first to confirm about his saying.

He agreed because he doesn’t want to burden his siblings anymore. His treatment needs a lot of money from time to time. His noonas barely had time for them as they always working with different kind of job in a day just to support him and Junhyung.

Snapped all of that hence he knew he need to let go his own feeling. He knew Junhyung having a huge crush on Doojoon and so do with...but he refused to admit that. But they're twin. The share a lot of same things and even interest too...

Hyunseund decided. I'm a brother so anything are going to be fine as long my Junnie is happy. I'm happy too

He wants to do something at least he can provide himself side money to cover his medical expenses as long for Junhyung’s.

 

If he chose to be a selfish brother...

 

 

“But, there’s a catch…”

“I knew it…what is it?”

 

Doojoon took Junhyung’s hand and kissed it. The twins gasped and Junhyung’s face turn redder as he already is. His sudden acts make few of their school mates who still lingering around the school shocked and whispering to each other.

 

“..ya..yah..Doo…Yoon Doojoon…wha…”

 

Hyunseung can’t believe that. Did a boy who always bully his twin really doing that?

 

“Get the catches? By this time you might be get that all this while I loved to bully your dongsaeng just because he’s too cute and…I wanna asked him out”

“BWOH?” Hyunseung widen his eyes

'Wow, no wonder everyone call him beautiful'

 

Junhyung can’t hide his face anymore, he stare blankly at the handsome boy in front of him.

HAMAIGAWD! Did Yoon Doojoon just asking me out??!! Junhyung’s thought

 

“So?” Hunsneung stirrs and scrunched up his nose but actually he's still puzzled and shocked.

 

“You sure have a pretty face Yong Hyunseung, but haih you still dumber like before…”

 

Doojoon shook his head and play with JUnhyung’s finger

 

“I’m asking you to allow me to date your brother as in Yong JUnhyung?”

“,,b..bbwwooh?” Junhyung stuttering

“It can’t be…” Hyuseung knew at the moment he agree with this thing, there will be no turning back.

 

After that, he start going out with Junhyung and everyone in their school recognized them as 2Jun couple.

 

If only they were never going out…

 

End of flashbacks

 

Doojoon had never expecting that he still dating Junhyung. They already in their final year at high school so it has been 2 years since they officially started dating. At the beginning, it was just for the bet but as the time goes by, Doojoon admitted that he like the boy. There’s something form Junhyung that managed to stole his heart. Only Doojoon realized what it was. He kept it for himself. And obviously, he won the bet and Seungho had to give up his dance studio to Doojoon. Wow, rich brats on bet. High demand oooo

 

“OII DOOJOON!”

 

Doojoon snapback from his time machine as G-Na shouted at his brother's ears. The bell rung and he need to get into class. Along the corridor, he watch Junhyung who happily chit chatting with a cute guy who sometimes jumping and sometimes hugging his boyfriend

He growled and planning something on his head oblivious that Junhyung and Yoseob were like brothers nothing more than that.

 

 ‘You can’t run away from me Yong Junhyung. Just wait and see’

 

If only Doojoon can overcome his jealously…

 

 


 

I hope you guys woldn't/were'nt annoyed by my 'If only...' things~~

>_> there'll be more later fuhfuhfuh