First Day Hanged Out with Papa

The Last Letters

 

 

“YEAH! GOAL WOOHOOOOO”

Yoseob bowed his head as he felt sorry to other people who were there to watch their kid performed in the tournament. Doojoon and IU were too loud

 

“THAT’S MY BOY HAHAHAHA”

“MYUNGSOO OPPA DAEBAK!”

 

“Guys, stop it...and where the hell you get that megaphone!”

 

Doojoon grinned and sat back at his seat. IU turned off the speaker while Myungsoo on the field reddening ashamed after his fellow team

 

Doo, if you noticed, L managed to make the goal because the goalkeeper was not guarding the door”

“Whatever, at least he made one!”

Doojoonie..you embarrassing me and IU, I bring you along to make me not feels so bored but you at the end enjoyed so much”

Hehehe I’m sorry Mrs.Yoon. I just love soccer...ngeee

Haish!”

 

After 15 minutes, the game turned wild as the opposing team score one goal and make them even. The players began to strikes seriously and Myungsoo who play for the striker position began his attack. He skillfully headed the soccer ball and pass to his team member. In a zoom dashed, he ran approaching the aim and catches the ball with his leg and then kick it nicely and ended up...

 

“GOAL!!!”

 

Everyone is cheering and the times up. Yoseob claps same goes with other parents. He noticed something that makes his heart fluttered in happiness and also curious.

Doojoon hugged the young girl and jumped happily celebrating the team winning. IU looks enjoyed his husband hugs and Doojoon was so not him at all. He never saw Doojoon feels so happy during their son’s match. Is it because Doojoon found another fella who love soccer and enjoyed the game because Yoseob was not so into the game.

And now, the over reacted duo run down to the field to get Myungsoo

Someone tapped his shoulder and he turned around

 

“Hello Mr.Yoon”

“You...Seungyeol right?”

Deh, so his team won, congrats”

 

Seungyeol gave him his killer smile and that make the older man in awe. The taller boy wore his black skinny jeans and white broad V-neck shirt with blue jeans vest covered his slightly his bare chest. If Myunsoo saw him like this, something bad will happened.

 

“No wonder IU is so pretty. His oppa is pretty too...now felt like I want to meet your mother. She must be beautiful”

 

Seungyeol blinked

 

“Pretty?”

Aww I like pretty boys. My son is pretty too and what are you doing here? IU told me that yo has something to do at school today”

Ahh I finished early and I’m on my way to go home but I feel bored because my sister was out, so...”

Uhoou two must be close enough...I envy you two”

 

Yoseob invite Seungyeol to sit beside him while watching Doojoon, IU and Myungsoo having their sweet moments down there

 

“She’s the only sister I have”

 

Seungyeol playing along

 

Hurm, if I’m not clumsy enough, he is probably doing the same like what you did. Protecting and concern about his sister’s doings”

“You have a daughter too?”

“I was, but I lost my baby 2 weeks before due. I fall from stairs and my baby girl died”

“I’m sorry Mrs.Yoon”

“It’s okay dear, but now I can see that my son is happy”

 

Seungyeol nods in agreement. He noticed that Myungsoo eyes fixed on IU rather different than usual and contains something beyond the stares. He worried if the boy falling in love with IU.

 

“It’s only a week since IU appeared but somehow she able to make my son happy”

“Mrs Yoon, sorry to ask but... Jieun..i mean IU, she can’t be together with your son”

 

Yoseob laugh and patted his head as he understand something fro Seungyeol's words but actually he’s not

 

Aigoo I’m not asking for your approval to make them date each other, how protecting you are...Sengyeol don’t worry, I won’t let them”

Ohh...hurrhh okay haha well they don’t fit each other”

 

Awkward laughed from Seungyeol because he is too afraid if Myungsoo seriously into her young miss. They are half siblings for real!

But for Yoseob, secretly she looks at Seungyeol’s face and makes his mental note

 

‘I’m so gonna make him as my son in law hehe

 

Yoseob you’re totally wrong! Seungyel doesn’t like your son. He’s worries are absolutely for IU but the oblivious Yoseob cheekily plan something on his head.  The scene last night about Myungsoo’s throwing his tantrum because of IU’s older brother attitude towards him earlier in the cafe make him smiles. Obvious that Myungsoo fall in love at the first sight.

 

 

"How pathetic! Rude! How dare he grrrr !"

 

Yoseob can hear his son muttering a curse for someone from his rrom. With slightly opened door, he peeked into and saw Myungsoo punching his Bunny stuff toy with annoying face. They just came home from the cafe and seems like Myungsoo was irritated towards someone. Yoseob stays there fpr a moment to watch his son

 

"Who is he to talk to me like that? Oh yeah Mr. Oh I’m So Good tch...haish"

 

Doojoon join Yoseob and the busy body parent having their fun time peek their son

 

"Yah, Yoon Myungsoo why you kept thinking of him huh? Garrrrhh you and your ! Andwae! NO NO that boy made you feel ashamed. He snaps at your attitude remember...but...but...he’s right somehow...I yelled at Mom...HOI MYUNGSOO WAKE UP!"

 

Dooseob chuckles lightly

 

"Mom? Dad?"

 

Doojoon slaps Yoseob’s cheek and that made them shorter guy stumbled forwards and pushed the door

 

"What are you guys doing outside my room?"

Adeul-ah... waeguerae?”

“Mom... am I too harsh with you?”

Ermm not really but sometimes hehe

“Dad...is that Seungyeol boy hate me?”

“Huh? Dugu?”

 

Yoseob sighed and Myungsoo pushed Doojoon away from his Mom

 

“Mommy, is Myungsoo a bad son?”

 

Myungsoo pout while hugging Yoseob. Doojoon try to pat L’s head but the boy hissed at the poor Dad

 

Ani...you just frustrated earlier and I was wrong too...”

“But you don’t need to yell at your Mommy anyway”

“Shut up Doojoon you’re not helping at all”

“...”

“Sorry Mommy”

“It’s okay sweetie”

“But Mom... I hate it when someone who I barely know questioning about me. Yeah, maybe they were raised up like a stuck up prince with perfect manner but i’m a human too. Human can’t hide from anger besides I didn’t mean to do so, I can’t control myself...”

“It’s okay baby...”

“You ARE okay with that, but he’s...he’s...Mom, how about my dignity? Huh? Now he probably thought that I’m such a disrespectful bastard”

“Who is the ‘he’ that you are talking Myungsoo?”

Alahai, the tall boy with slender figure who looks girly in his those deer eyed like...slightly curled hair...and kissable lips...”

 

Myungsoo trails off. Dooseob couple looking at the younger boy who seem like in his cloud nine

 

“HAISH! WHY HE NEED TO WORE THAT SKINNY JEANS AND V-NECK SHIRT SHOWING A BIT OF HIS CHEST ARRGHHHH!! DEMS YOU SONG SEUNGYEOL!!!”

 

Doojoon : o.O!?

Yoseob : >_<

 

 


 

 

“Mom, care to tell me why he’s here with us?”

 

Myungsoo shoved his chicken into his mouth annoyingly. Yoseob continue eating his pizza without bother to answer Myungsoo

 

“Mom, I’m asking you”

“I’m here because your Mom asked me too?”

“I’m not asking you!”

Tck, how rude..”

Yah!”

 

Yoseob sip his cola and cleared his throat

 

Ekhem honey, eat your lunch and don’t talk rudely to him. He’s older than you”

 

Myungsoo glares at the taller boy. Seungyeol stuck out his tongue and that making Myungsoo’s eyes widening. They sent deathly glares at each other. Yoseob shook his head while Doojoon and IU were into their own world feeding each other ignoring the other three.

 

 

After an hour

 

“Thank you Mr and Mr.s Yoon for taking care of my sis during the match and for the lunch treat also”

Aww Seungyeol-ah, it’s nothing just a simple treat besides we had fun”

 

Doojoon offer Seungyeol and IU for a ride to their home but they quickly refused in a polite manner. Yoseob frown but Myungsoo forced his parents to get into the car

 

 

“Huh! Snobby brat”

Oppa, why Mama did not give me any call? You left a note for him right?”

“Oh? Uh-uh...notes? Owh crap!”

 

 

 

While Hyunseung he found himself alone in the house after woke up this morning and now sulking in the corner

 

‘They leave me...sob alone sob...meanie kids..sob sob...’

 

 

That night

 

“Mama...open the door please”

“He’s not opening Jieun. Let him for a while”

“But Oppa, Mama haven’t eaten anything”

 

Seungyeol and IU clueless on what they have to do more. Hyunseung has been sulking and refused to talk to them since they came back home this afternoon. They admit they made mistakes for not telling him they left for some matter

 

“Mama, we are sorry...”

 

DING DONG!

 

Someone is at the door.

 

“You wait here, I get the door”

 

Seungyeol pushes the intercom and asked who was outside

 

“I’m Son Dongwoon. Mr. Song lawyer”

Urmm can you wait for a while Sir?”

“Oh alright”

 

Seungyeol makes his step faster and told Hyunseung that his lawyer come. Hyunseung opened his room door and revealed his bloated face and puffy eyes. IU and Seungyeol look at each other and shrugged

 

“Move!”

 

The kids timidly gave him the way.

 

“He’s still mad at us, ottae oppa?”

“I know, and I don't know”

 

Instead of one person come into their house, 5 other trails behind and Hyunseung voicing in a happy tone for the first time in that day. Seungyeol prepared the drinks while IU prepare some snacks to get served for Hyunseung’s visitors as their sign of apologies

In a blink of times, Hyunseung forget his sulking thingy and happily introduced IU and Seungyeol to his guests.

 


 

So after this, the updates gonna be slow. Assignments and projects on due. I will update once I can run away from my tasks for a while. Hope you guys can wait

So was the strory getting bored you?