four

hiraeth | seulrene

4|

Joohyun remembered the day that her father finally lost his remaining fatherly side and threw Joohyun away from his million worth of the house leaving Joohyun with nothing but the expensive-looking clothes that she was wearing that day.

He was so done with a daughter who caused so much trouble to his wealthy known family. Having Joohyun as a daughter is a blessing and a curse at the same time but Mr. Bae can't handle the latter.

It was annoying for Joohyun not to get any pieces of her comfortable clothes or have some decent money in her pocket to rent a room or buy a place but she managed. Joohyun lives.

She is walking with her head high and above, not minding what just happened to her. Joohyun is happy about it. It was the happiest day for her except that she didn't have anything.

House, money, and food. She was sure that his father would cut all her credit cards and that her mother would never stop him from making her life miserable. There is nothing left to her but her gorgeous face.

She doesn't have any relatives that will help her. She doesn't even have a friend. Boyfriends are not on Joohyun's list because she doesn't have the energy to explain and dramatize everything.

Then she remembered someone. Someone named Kang Seulgi, the one who offered to be friends with her.

Seulgi's reason? The monolid said that it felt like there was nothing fun in her life and school except knowing Joohyun, that Seulgi saw something good about the certain 'Bae' that no one could see but often talked about the bad side.

Seulgi is a weird person, Joohyun thought.

One time Seulgi was scolding Joohyun for being bad then the next day, Seulgi wanted to be friends with the older girl.

At that moment Seulgi is the only person Joohyun knows who will help her, so she makes a decision.

And she's now battling that choice she made before, whether she regrets it or not because Kang Seulgi became someone that Joohyun didn't want to be part of her life in the first place.