Final

Behind the Camera
Please log in to read the full chapter

If you are a human being with internet access, you probably know about Red Velvet TV and you might have heard the name Seulgi. You might be probably one of her viewers or you are already a fan, or at least have seen one of her videos.

As everyone been constantly online, the name Seulgi has become known. She started making videos more than 10 years ago when RVTV was still in its early stage and the internet was yet to be in everyone’s home.

If you’re one of those early internet users and have been following Seulgi for years, you might know that the very first video she uploaded on her channel was just a short walking video in the park. It was the only video in her channel for a year until Seulgi uploaded a new video, a short film starring herself and the plushies in her room she hired to be her co-stars.

The video was made for fun, inspired by an American film Seulgi recently saw. She uploaded it for RVTV just for her friends to see. Seulgi continued to create this kind of videos for fun and she also started to gain viewers even outside her circle.

If you think Seulgi would only create parody videos you’re totally wrong. After some time Seulgi started to create music videos of her own, still staring herself but unlike her other videos she started filming in different locations, this was the first time she played with her editing.

Seulgi kept uploading videos for fun, and she kept gaining attraction from different viewers leaving encouraging comments on her videos. Those were also the reasons Seulgi continues.

Years have gone by and Seulgi never stops, she consistently uploads videos that have also evolved through time. Having a million subscribers now, Seulgi is one of the top names in RVTV, and the only channel that doesn’t do vlogs or travel videos, just purely aesthetical and out of whim videos. Even after a decade of being an internet personality, nobody knows about Seulgi, and she was only known as Seulgi. There are even forums dedicated to her, asking questions about her personal life or anything about her.

But who really is Seulgi?

The most personal things her subscribers knew about her were the ones she talked about in her appearance in Moonbyul’s video, another video creator that has gotten close to Seulgi over the years. It was the first and only appearance of Seulgi on another channel. That’s why it isn't a surprise that her viewers flock to Moonbyul’s comment section, talking about the aloof video creator instead of Moonbyul, which the latter didn't mind.

From that video, Seulgi talked about a certain someone that’s she has been with over the years, as long as she’s been creating videos, the person that’s behind all her videos, the same reason she can create her now-

Please log in to read the full chapter