My 48th Shutter: Paparazzi

Love with a Shutter

 

 

We were on the van, I greeted Uncle Kim, "Uncle Kim, how are you lately?" I asked.

Uncle Kim smiled, "Still doing well, my dear. How's your appa?" He asked.

"Appa called the other day saying that he was doing well." I replied.

 

 

And then, CR went over to sit with KK and I went to sit beside DW.

SA..

"Soo Ah, sit here? I wanna discuss some lyrics with you." YS said.

 

 

JH made his move as well, "Have my jacket, you are still sick isn't it?" He asked.

(So sweet of him~~)

SA thanked JH and sat down beside YS.

JH was seating to the seat beside, (JH's POV: How I wish she chosed to sit right beside me.)

 

 

I looked at DW and rest my head on his shoulders, "Oppa." I said and showed him the ring that I have turned it into a necklace.

DW showed me his ring, "Yeobo, how's everything lately? We couldn't even see each other that often now, only a phone calls made everyday." DW pouted.

I held his hands, "We would be able to find time, don't worry." I said.

 

 

DW gave me a kiss on my forehead, "I just wished we could have more interactions these days." He said.

"I hope the script write unnie pairs us up for the drama instead." I said cheekily.

DW nodded, "That would be awesome." He said.

 

 

And soon, we reached our dormitory, the three of us alight and BEAST members requested to go up to our dormitory to take a look.

Uncle Kim agreed and hence we invited them over.

"Please stay a seat." SA lead our guests to the living room, CR and I went to prepare drinks.

 

 

YS started singing #Andwae-YS#, It was really a very nice and soothing song.

I hand over a drink to him, "Oppa, why did you suddenly sing this song?" I asked.

DJ gave a light punch on YS's shoulders, "YoSeob has got a live performance tomorrow so he's just using the time to practice." DJ said.

I nodded, "I see. Oppa, that was really good!" I said.

 

 

YS smiled, "Komawo. So how are you girls doing these days? Are you adapted to living in the dormitory?" He asked.

I nodded, "Ne, we got used to it rather quickly, must be because we are used to staying together and so changing the environment doesn't affect much." I said.

DW nodded, "I am glad to hear that from you." He said and I sat down beside him.

 

 

We sat down in a circle, Uncle Kim is keeping a lookout downstairs in case of paparazzi stalking..

"The MV filming is going to be two days from now isn't? Soo Ah, is your body condition well?" JH asked.

SA nodded, "Don't worry oppa, I will be okay. Unniedeul, oppadeul, I will have to excuse myself from the conversation. I need to rest, mianhae." SA said.

I nodded, "Just leave the table lamp on, later CR will need to get back the room quietly." I said to both of them.

CR nodded,"Ne, I got it. Good night Soo Ah." CR said.

 

 

We said good night to her and she went on to change and get ready for bed.

JH oppa asked me regarding my music project, “It's going on well with your help, komawo oppa.” I said.

JH nodded, “It's just a small task, you are welcomed.” He said.

 

 

And then, the oppadeul wanted to look at our room.

Due to SA already sleeping, I only led them to tour around my room.

“So the instruments are placed here?” DJ asked, “I was still curious about it just now.” He said.

“Ne, since my room is the biggest and the instruments are not very big either. I just placed them onto the shelves.” I said.

“Your room is tidy, not like ours. Sometimes, it's just a disaster.” HS joked a little.

 

 

I laughed, “We shall go visit BEAST' dormitory someday.” I said.

“I shall see how messy the dormitory is.” CR said to KK.

“Ya, the pot calling the kettle black.” I ruffled CR's hair, “Your area of the room is the messiest and yet you dare to mock at others first?” I said.

 

 

CR felt embarrased, “Ya! Seo Min Ah, must we talk about this now?” She asked.

I laughed, “Okay, okay..” I looked at DW, “Isn't it a little late already? Do you all need to leave now?” I asked.

DJ looked at his IPhone, “It's about time, guys, we should make our leave. The girls still have to attend school tomorrow.” DJ said.

 

 

The two of us were about to send them out, just then, #MyStiCal-Twinkle#, my phone rang.

~Uncle Kim~

 

 

I picked up the phone, “Min Ah, don't let BEAST come out yet!” Uncle Kim was so so nervous.

I called for CR to not open the door, “Don't leave first.” I told them.

 

 

BEAST members and CR came to me, “Uncle Kim, what's wrong?” I asked.

“I will settle the matter now, in short, there's paparazzi here so don't keep the lights too bright. I will call you again.” And then Uncle Kim hung up the phone call.

We could hear the van driving off.

 

 

I instructed CR to adjust the brightness of the lights and we off the lights along the doorstep, the lights nearer to the windows in the living room.

Leaving the lights on at an adjusted brightness, we all sat down around the dining table.

 

 

(The whole dormitory layout is that:
 

Firstly, the doorstep has got a small pathway leading to the living room.
The kitchen and the dining table is located right next to the doorstep pathway.

Secondly, the rooms are parallel to the living room.
There's a long pathway that lead straight to the painting that was the trigger to the basement. The girls' rooms are located along the corridor.

Thirdly, CR and SA' room is on the right hand side, while MA's room is on the left hand side.The rooms are opposite to each other. The other rooms are the recording studio room and the dance studio room.

Fourthly, the two studio rooms are rather small so the girls will practice in the company instead. The rooms are there for individual self-practice.)

 

 

“There's paparazzi?” DJ asked.

I nodded, “Uncle Kim would be settling the matter. I hope no pictures are taken yet.” I said.

 

 

DJ nodded his head in agreement, “I hope not.” DJ said.

“How on Earth did they even discover us?” HS asked with disbelief.

“It must have been Uncle Kim waited for us for a substantial time period outside there just now. It must have caught attention.” JH said.

"What should we do now?" CR asked, feeling worried.

KK hugged her, "Don't worry, it will all soon be fine." KK comforted.

 

 

I went over to SA's room and locked up the windows and also pull up the curtains, that girl really need the rest now.

We kind of gathered in my room afterwards and CR switched off the lights in the living room.

"It's so irritating to be just sitting down here and waiting for Kim to call." HS said.

"Oppa, gwaenchana, don't worry and don't get irritated. I believe it will be fine soon." I said.

HS nodded, DJ gave him a pat on the shoulder, "I wonder how is it, should I call?" DJ was hesistated.

"Why not send Uncle Kim a text message?" I asked.

 

 

DJ nodded and thought for awhile how to taxt him, "Kim hyung, are you coming to fetch us?" He asked.

We were waiting for Uncle Kim to reply, finally, "The paparazzi left, stay there, I will be fetching you all soon." He texted.

DJ let out a sigh of relief, "Phew~" He said.

"But how are oppadeul going to leave here?" CR asked.

 

 

I thought of a way, "By the basement then?" I suggested.

"Basement?" JH asked, he thought of the other day that we are stucked in the basement.

(PS. The chronological time order seems to be wrong here, I deeply apologise for this.)

"Although there's work going on, but it should be okay. Rachel unnie told me that only the lightings would be affected." I said.

 

 

JH nodded, "Sure, I will lead. Can I have a working torch light?" He asked.

I nodded, after that day, we made sure we have got batteries and working torchlights in the dormitory to prevent black out as well.

I passed JH oppa one, DJ oppa one, KK oppa one and DW oppa one.

 

 

JH and YS would be walking togther, DJ and HS and KK with CR and DW was with me.

KK turned the painting and we walked down the basement.

DW held onto my hand and we walked into the passageway.

 

 

The lightings are installed but just not connected to the power supply yet.

"Be careful!" JH shouted while we were walking along the passage way.

He shoned the way infront and let DJ and HS to go infront of him, "We are heading nearer to the exit already, DJ, you should be out there first to keep a lookout." JH said.

 

 

DJ took the lead to push open the exit, now then we knew that it leads to the lobby area where the security was.

"Annyeonghaseyo." DJ greeted the security guards.

The ajusshi was rather surprised when he saw us.

"Ah, annyeong. Your manager was waiting." The ajusshi was a BEAST fan~~

(Oh~~ My~~ God~~)

 

 

BEAST then got on to the van safely, the girls didn't follow them out but just watching them leave.

Then they closed the basement door and climbed stairs back up to the dormitory.

 

Everything seems peaceful, but is it really peaceful as it seems like? 

 


Credits:http://mubi.com/notebook/posts/image-of-the-day-paparazzi 

All rights reserved for the rightful owners, I do not have any ownership of the media sources. (Unless stated)