In the mix

Love Came Around Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gummy pinched the bridge of her own nose with two fingers of her right hand.

"Don't you have somewhere to be, husband?" She asked in a clipped tone.

"No dear, I'm fine right here." Came the equally clipped reply but in a deeper voice.

Gummy huffed in annoyance before turning back to the doctor who was standing at the doorway, "Jaejoong, I'm sure you have places to be unlike this man. Why don't you get on with Dara's daily check up?"

"Get on with it boy. I haven't got all day."

"No one's telling you to stay, my dear husband."

"I'm not leaving until the boy leaves."

"Aigoo." A second feminine voice interjected in the conversation.

"Are you in pain, Dara? Is the doctor not doing his work?"

"I'm fine, Appa. But my ears hurt. I'd like it if you both didn't quarrel in here."

"Sorry dear. Your appa is just childish."

"I'm childish?!"

"Yes Teddy darling."

"Woma-"

"Aigoo!"

"Sorry princess. Boy why are you still standing? Get on with it!"

"Neh Mr. Park."

________________________________________


Jaejoong exited the room and released a sigh in dejection.

He got to talk to Sandara, albeit not in the way he would've wanted to. And she still didn't meet his eyes.

A sigh left him again before he walked away. He needs to think of something. Something embarrassingly straightforward and effective.

________________________________________


"Darling... that boy still likes you."

"But Omma... what if he leaves me again like he did all those years back? I'm scared..."

"How you want to go forward with this, if you even want to, is up to you. Don't make a decision while pitying him. Think about yourself only." Gummy said to her daughter with an encouraging smile and a squeeze to both of her hands clasped over her lap. Dara just gave an unsure smile in return.

________________________________________


Gummy peaked through the circular glass on the door while restraining her unreasonable husband by clamping onto his left arm.

"Stay still for a minute, Ted!" She scolded the unreasonable man in a whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter