Hidden Story: Boyfriend W Academy E03

Hidden Story: Boyfriend W Academy E03

 “blablabla” = talking

blablabla= thinking

blablabla= flashback

 

Please enjoy..

 

***

*Youngmin’s POV*

 

“You are joking, right?” my 4D twin looked shock.

I shook my head slowly. How he could think I was joking when that words came out so slowly and difficultly from my heart. I’ve just gotten enough of this. I’ve been tired to make him got jealous. I’ve been hurt enough by his innocent thought that his brother, his own twin loved him as brother. Enough. I always thought he would know what I was trying to do. Yes, I’ve said I loved Jeongmin-hyung the most but it’s just my stupid lie. Yes, I said I wanted to have date with Donghyun-hyung if I were girl but no use, right? Since my beloved brother knew what I actually felt for the leader. The leader was just like big brother for me since all I had was little brothers. It’s not like I was complaint, I just wanted to know what it felt to have big brother.

 

“You’re sick, Youngmin-hyung,” he looked away.

Hyung?After I said that forbidden words, he called me Hyung. What are you trying to do, Dongsaeng? I smiled bittely before looking up at the dark sky for awhile. He still didn’t look at me. Hurt. He didn’t know how much he hurt me by doing something like this. I wondered how I could still love him when all I got was pain and pain. And all I had to do was to act like everything was just fine. Dammit!

“Yes, I’m sick,” I said softly made him looked at me again, “I’m sick because you don’t love me ba-“

 

-SLAP-

“I-,”he started shaking, “I have to go,” he said softly before leaving me in this numb.

Had you ever confessed your love although you knew that they would reject you? That meant you knew that all you would get was pain. Since of knowing it that would make less the pain. That was I thought but how wrong I was. It still hurt like hell! Even my tears started rolling down like there was no tomorrow! I just couldn’t make it stopped! Dammit! with stop swearing since the one who told me is the reason of this pain!! Oh God, please made this pain stopped for awhile.

 

“At least he knows the truth now,” I said softly before going into inside and tried to act like there was nothing wrong.

It was hard but I knew I could do it. I was used to do it anyway. I smiled when I heard how Jeongmin-hyung was joking around with every one but my twin. I wondered where he was. How he could he make me became worried like this. When I opened the door of our share room, I found he was on his own bed made me felt better a little.

 

*sobs*

Wa-wait! Is he crying?!

I went near of his bunk bed while my heart’s hurt every time heard his painful sob. I could see his slender body was shaking a little while he hugged his Pikachu doll desperately to make his pain went away. He’s just too cute. I smiled a little. I will make you felt better faster that that Pikachu doll, Kwangmin-ah. I climbed on his bed since he slept on the top bed just like me. He looked at me in surprise when he’s just aware of my presence.

 

“Wh-what are you do-doing?” he sat up fast before hugging his Pikachu doll tighter while looking me in horror like I was about to him.

I sat on the bed before smiling warmly, “Come here,” I said softly, “Our friends are still into that movie. We’re alone here. No need to be shy.” Or scared. I’m your other half, I won’t hurt you.

 

He looked hesitant for awhile but stopped hugging his Pikachu doll. He went near me slowly while blushing cutely made me chuckled a little. I opened my arms for him while he took himself in my warm embrace slowly. We’re used to be like this. We’re twins. We’re different. We always needed each other to be stronger. That was why our parents always tried to make us work as one time, as one. We’ve survived everything by this way. He took his head on my shoulder while I caressed his back gently.

 

“It’s alright. You aren’t alone. I’m here. Everything will be O.K., Kwangmin-ah,” I said warmly, “We’ll be fine.”

Then I sang a song that our mother always sang to make us slept. I sang it with all of my heart while caressing his back gently. I didn’t want him wasn’t able to sleep well. Moreover he’s the one who usually got sick easily between us. His body started being relaxed while his sleepiness took him away to his dream. I smiled before making him slept on his bed in comfortable position. I took the Pikachu doll next to him while he strangely took his arms around the doll fast made me chuckled. He’s just too cute. I must be illegal.

 

“If I were Pikachu doll, he would hu-Aish! What am I talking about?” I messed my blonde hair in frustrate before going down fast since I just heard voice of my friends who were about to go in this sharing room.

I climbed on my own bed fast till I almost fell on the process. I made myself on comfortable position before closing my eyes. To be honest the comfy one was to sleep next to my other half. I knew he had the same opinion with me about it. We’re used to sleep together till we joined Boyfriend since people would think we’re weird if we still did that. How I hoped we could sleep on our house since our families were just fine, we slept together.

 

Hour. Tik. Tok. Hours. I still wasn’t able to sleep since all I felt was pain and numb. I knew I had to sleep well since tomorrow we had to make another episode of Boyfriend W Academy but I just couldn’t do it! It’s hard. I still felt hurt even my cheek wasn’t hurt anymore since all of this pain was from my heart. I hate to have heart. I pissed off when I heard sleeping sound of my friends except my twin. I wanted to sle-

“NO!!!”

 

I opened my eyes fast when I heard scream of my twin. He screamed loud till our friends woke up in no time.

“*sobs* Young-Younggie,” he sobbed painfully.

“Young-“ “Go to Kwa-“ “Sleep wit-“ “Come to your tw-“

 

I jumped from own bed fast made our friends freaked out but I didn’t give a damn about it. I climbed to my Kwangmin’s bed before taking his shaking body in my embrace to make him calmed down little by little. Yeah, this was one of Boyfriend’s secrets. Every time my beloved brother woke up because of his nightmare, he wouldn’t be able to sleep if I didn’t take him in my embrace. To be honest it wasn’t just him but my own pride was too high made me couldn’t bring myself to say or do it when the nightmare came to me.

 

I caressed his back slowly before making us lay on the bed with him in my embrace. He already fell asleep made me chuckled a little. I wondered if he would remember this tomorrow. I looked –stared- at his angelic beautiful face. Oh God, he’s so beautiful. His body’s so slender. Yes, I didn’t think he’s thin. Moreover his slender body made him looked so hot and se-Aish! Stop thinking like that, Youngmin! We don’t need to get hard here! I mentally slapped myself before trying to calm down. Then miracle came. I started feeling sleeping. In the end I could sleep in peace since my other half was next to me.

---

 

Cold. I opened my eyes slowly just to get my Kwangmin already went away made me panic for awhile before my sense came back to me. How I hoped people could wake me up easily. Aish! I climbed down slowly before going out of this share room just to get my brother ignored this morning. He became like this after getting nightmare since he could remember how I took him in my warm embrace to make him fell asleep again. He’s always shy about that fact. But it hurt me. Dammit! Last night he rejected me and now he ignored me! I pissed off.

 

-DAK- I kicked the wall near me in annoyed.

“DAMMIT!!!”

“YAH!!! I thought you stop swearing after Kwangmin told you again and again!” shouted Minwoo in surprised.

 

My twin looked away and said nothing made me more pissed off. I kept kicking the wall till I felt better made Donghyun-hyung and Hyunseong-hyung sighed. Yeah, I was bad to control my anger so better I did something like this than I went around throwing my tantrum. Out of sudden I remembered I did something like this on Boyfriend W Academy ep.2. I needed to control my emotion better since I didn’t want my fans knew about me being like this.

 

“Feeling better now?” asked Jeongmin-hyung pass me after I stopped kicking the poor wall.

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah. I feel so ing better now. my life.”

“Yah!! He doesn’t stop swearing!!!” Minwoo told our leader.

“What happened?” asked Hyunseong-hyung to me.

 

I shook my head before going into bathroom. I could hear that Minwoo said that he was agree with Kwangmin opinion about me being scary when I was angry. Yeah, my life’s getting better and better.

---

 

“Ah~! Again Youngmin and Kwangmin bid together.”

!!I was shocked while my twin looked like he was about to be sold to me! Dammit! I tried to act like everything was just fine but my ing fate hated me so much! ! I even couldn’t stop swearing! I took a deep breath to calm myself down. We didn’t need angry or annoyed Jo Youngmin here. I felt like kicking wall even people right now. Aish! What have you done to me, Kwangmin?

 

To my surprise Jeongmin-hyung made Kwangmin next to me even made his body touched me. I started feeling nervous till I was lost for awhile till I heard-

“Awkward Youngmin, Kwangmin. According to these order.”

Hu-huh?!! Do I have to be with my twin for real?! Is that words on the begining isn’t li-

 

“Gosh.”

“What’s this?” asked Kwangmin in shock.

This will be end like ! Really. I meant, he almost says nothing every time we’re together since we’re young. Aish!

 

He acted like that since he’s used to. He was too silent when we’re young. Moreover he even said that he liked to be silent sometime and he happened to want to be like that if he was with me. He said we already knew each other well and we’re so close so he would feel to act more freely toward me. I was happy we had that conversation but there was still no good since fans and other would think something was wrong between us if he became silent again. Awkward they said. Aish! Moreover that night incident made everything would be more complicated.

Ah~ I have to be the one who try to make conversation. I hope he’ll help it instead of making it difficult.

 

“I can’t understand whatever you’re saying right now. I don’t know anything, I don’t know.”

I tried to understand what this reality show wanted us to do but I was kind of not focus and then words of my twin made me came back to reality. Ah~ Why he couldn’t stop being adorable! But this helped me made my true mood better little by little.

 

“I don’t know what you did just now, just ask Youngmin-hyung what happened,” said Donghyun-hyung desperately.

“So how we do this then?” he asked me but I did something as an excuse that could make me didn’t have to see his beautiful face.

Hell! I actually still feel hurt! Can I ignore him a little? Of course. I need to calm down first. My act has a limit too.

---

 

I sighed slowly before drawing all black. Yeah. All I wanted was all black. Just like what I was truly felt right now. I didn’t need to act in this activity, right? I was grateful that we could make our theme themselves. So I could tell and show what I felt right now secretly to my fans even m-my twin. I made a “simple cold city man” with all black that maybe was called Dandy style. My loneliness, my pain, my numb could be described well by this theme. ! This pain started torturing down to the core again! I wanted to stop feeling this pain but how I-

“Right now in my head there’re a desire,” said my twin with his warm voice.

“What are you doing?” asked Jeongmin-hyung in surprised.

 

To be honest I was surprised too and wondered what the hell my twin did right now. I tried to see what he drew just to see a cute cake and sleeping boy on his paper. Please stop making me fall for you, Kwangmin-an! Your cuteness was killing me. Yes, this made my mood became better and better but I was hurt too deep inside my heart.

“Do it neaty,” he said that words like he didn’t give a damn to this mission.

“Suddenly you drew a cake?” he was able to make me laughed a little, “I don’t understand this, what should I do?” I asked to staffs while trying not to laugh.

 

“Can’t I?” he asked cutely like an innocent child who knew nothing too much about this world.

“What do you want to do is..”sleep” concept?” asked Jeongmin-hyung desperately.

“This is one thing I want to do,” my cute twin said stubbornly as always made me wanted to pinch his cheeks but of course I didn’t do it.

 

“What? What is the reason?” I asked while looking at his beautiful face and really tried to know what my 4D twin thought.

“The cake can’t be there,” said Jeongmin-hyung still tried to make my innocent twin to understand but he touched him made me felt kind of annoyed. Why is he trying so hard anyway? Doe-No! He doesn’t love my other half!! He’s my Kwangminchu.

I tried to think something about this cake thing, “I can understand if I brought the cake or something like that but no, so why are you drawing this cake suddenly?”

To my dismay my cute twin looked he didn’t understand yet. Aish! That was only made him looked cuter. Why are you being like this when I’m trying to forget this pain? May-maybe even forget my love for yo-you.

---

 

 

I couldn’t believe this! Aish! How many time I already said this but really. He’s really special. He could be annoying, cute and adorable in no time, maybe even in the same time. Just he broke the conversation that I made hard when we’re in car together. He even tried to argue with me.

“Mom, doesn’t. Our mother doesn’t ask for price reduction..not now,” he said without looking at me.

What is it? Does he become annoyed since he just remembers that I made him cried last night?

“It looks like our mother acts different to us,” I made forceful laugh while hearing he sighed not long after that.

 

Dammit!!He didn’t want to look at my face at all. That pain. N-no! I tried to made conversation with staffs since I didn’t want to remember that pain. It’s just too much. Why? Why the one I loved treated me like this? I-I better tried to ignore him too just like what he wanted, right? If he wanted to be away, I would do it as long as he felt happy. I didn’t want to see he woke up because of nightmare like last night. I wondered if all I could give to him was nightmare. Sleepy. I started feeling sleepy. Maybe because lacking of sleep. I should know better than confessing m-my lo-aish! Confessing it when we had reality show today. But we always became busy these days. Ah~ I was so sleepy.

---

 

I left him. I left him to buy loose trousers alone. No, the truth was I had to leave him. I had to go away from him for awhile. Since this love was killing me inside and I didn’t want to break my mask in there. I’ve tried hard to keep this mask and acted all fine so hard, I didn’t want it to break. I didn’t want to look so pathetic in front of my baby brother. Every second I was with him, my loves just increased and increased like there was no tomorrow while the pain of rejection also became near and near. I still didn’t come back to him although I couldn’t fine the loose trousers here. I ju-just needed to be away from him. I even made myself busy by trying a hat or anything as long as I didn’t think about him. For minutes.

 

“How can you act so independently?” my other half said while walking toward me.

! I was just about to forget this pain but he already found me with his everything-between-us-is-fine mask. Fine. Let’s play who can play this game the longest, Dongsaeng.

“Why can’t I?” I asked as normal as I could. Let’s get it started.

---

 

*Kwangmin’s POV*

 

“We’ll try to get closer,” said Youngmin confidently made me froze for awhile.

I looked at his beauti-wha-what?! I looked away fast to hide my blushing face. Aish! What’s wrong with me? I had to forget last night and act all fine. To be honest I felt guilty for slapping him last night. It’s just reflex. I freaked out. I hu-hurt him. I hurt my twin, my other half. That hurt me too but everything already happened. I actually didn’t know what I felt about him. Aish! I hate being so slow.

---

 

Why does he make all black or Dandy theme?

I wondered if he did it because of last night. I’m sorry, Youngmin-ah. I still could remember how sad he was. He looked like I just killed his hope. It hurt so much to look at my broken heart twin. I actually wanted to hug him and say everything would be fine just like what he would do when I was so sad but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.

 

That confession was so sudden to me. If he showed that he loved me the days before that con-aish! Maybe he already did but I didn’t know or feel it since I was always bad to read situation. So all I could do in that freaking-out situation was to leave him alone and went into sharing room before hugging Pikachu doll and tried to make the pain of my heart away but no use.

 

Fortunately my other half knew it. He always knew what to do when I needed him. He helped me. He hugged me. He took me into his warm embrace and said beautiful words about we’ll-fine thing. He even sang for me. He’s so nice, right? I felt really guilty now. Moreover when I remembered how I tried to make him pissed off by ignoring and trying to argue with him childishly. I did those because I pissed off and didn’t know what to do. He made me so confused about my feeling. Ho-how can I be that bad Dongsaeng?! He even took care of me after I got nightmare. I really needed to than-

 

“Take the photo faster!” shouted Youngmin made me came back to reality.

“Ah. Alright, alright. I take it,” I said while trying to hide my nervous.

Oh God, he looks both handsome and beau-Aish!! I have to focus!

---

 

*Youngmin’s POV*

 

“Eh..are you serious?” I asked my twin who wanted to have really simple but cute “sleep” theme.

“Going to sleep~” he said cutely made me wanted to eat him up if it’s even possible.

 

“It really does feel I’m with a person who’s going to sleep,” I said honestly to staffs.

“Aigoo..go go go,” my cute brother said while trying to use the blue blanket.

Dammit, Jo Kwangmin!! Are you trying to kill me by your cuteness?!!

 

I looked at him in annoyed. I also wondered if he tried to seduce me by doing this?!!! Er—alright, there was no way he tried to seduce me. Moreover he always looked seductive to me. His hot, y and slender body were just t-Arght!! I had to stop!

“Ah..you..you’re heavy,” he incidentally fell the big Teddy bear.

 

The worst was I started imagining what if I was on top of him. He would look so y and cute on the bottom of me. Then I would make him moaned my name ofe-NO!! Stop it, Jo Youngmin!! I bit my bottom lip while looking away for awhile to hide my blushing face. I had to throw the erted mind of me away fast! After calming myself down, I started taking the photo of my baby brother.

“Aigoo How can you take the pictures like that?” he asked while trying to make that big Teddy bear on top of him.

 

I said nothing since I was trying not to image that Teddy bear was me! Dammit! This wouldn’t be pretty if I was getting hard in here. Moreover he always looked so cute and beautiful so taking photo like this was just fine. He even still looked beautiful even his bang covered half of his face. Then hell yeah, I lied when I said “not even one comes out right” since I actually wanted to have that perfect photos all for myself as much as I could.

He’s just too adorable. And all I want is to have him all mines.

---

 

I still thought about that photo rank. Yes, I was happy I was the first but I would be happy if my baby brother was the first one. But~It was fun to that he wasn’t the las-

“Today the twins are still awkward with each other-“

Hu-huh?!!

“-While you guys were out, we prepare a little something.”

---

 

*Kwangmin’s POV*

 

I didn’t know what to do really. This mission was just er—I couldn’t find word to describe it. I played the mission list while waiting for my twin. I meant, he always knew what to do and most of the time became the one who made a move so I would know what to do by his action just like when we shared the same bunk bed, he would make a move to get the top bed so I would move to get the bottom bed. We didn’t discuss about this habit, it just happened naturally.

“Ah~ Let’s go. Let’s go.”

 

He stood up before walking toward me so I knew what to do that was to hold his hand without hesitant although I was actually nervous since I remembered how he said that he loved me so gently. I made us walked faster to go out of this room since I didn’t want my fans and other people saw my blushing face. Aish!!

---

 

*Youngmin’s POV*

 

I was actually worried about this mission. What if this mission only made our relationship became worse. That was the only thing I cared. Yes, I didn’t care if people thought we’re awkward to each other since we’re actually not and our friends were agree with it just for the sake’s this reality show. I meant, they knew how close we’re actually. How we depended to each other and how we needed each other.

 

“You’re sick, Youngmin-hyung,” he looked away.

“Yes, I’m sick,” I said softly made him looked at me again, “I’m sick because you don’t love me ba-“

-SLAP-

“I-,”he started shaking, “I have to go,” he said softly before leaving me in this numb.

 

That pain. That pain came back again. Why do I have to feel it if he doesn’t feel the same?!! Why?!! It’s hurt! It’s hurt like hell! I-how long I had to be tortured like this?!! it! This mission only remained me of that! Argth!! I couldn’t take this well any-

-PUNCH-

“YAH!!!”

 

Some staffs still freaked out although they already knew my bad habit. I didn’t care about them and kept punching the wall of this waiting room again and again while ignoring my bleeding right hand. They started screaming my brother’s name to make my twin brother out of changing room fast. They were scared of me if I became like this so they always looked for Kwangmin’s help. Bu-but this ti-time, he’s the one who made me felt like this!!

“Why?!!” I punched the wall harder, “DAMMIT!!!”

 

-BRAK- My twin who just came out of the changing room, opened this door hard with his worried expression.

I stopped punching the wall while looking him with blank expression before walking toward him slowly. His big innocent eyes landed on my bleeding hand made him looked worried like hell. This pain in my heart was too much till I felt nothing from my bleeding hand. He grabbed my hand slowly and gently before looking at me with his innocent watery eyes made me felt bad. I didn’t mean to hurt him. All I tried to do was to reduce my pain. It’s jus-just killing me. Acting like nothing was wrong also killed me more painfully. I’ve felt that I had enough.

 

“I don’t k-know wh-,” he tried not to cry made him looked awesome in my eyes.

I held his hand made him looked at me in surprise moreover I didn’t show my emotion yet. I took him into the empty changing room before locking it made him looked nervous. He tried and I knew he really tried to understand and know what to do .That made me felt really guilty for making my cute 4D brother had to handle something like this. I smiled a little since he still held my hand tightly. Ah~ I have to make a move. I took his slender body into my embrace. He froze for awhile before hugging me back made smiled in this pain. Only he was the one who could make me feel better and survive in this pain although he’s also the one who made me felt like this. He’s everything for me. I buried my face on y neck to smell his heaven scent. He moaned a little made me smirked.

 

“I love you, Jo Kwangmin,” I kissed his neck softly, “I love you so much.”

“I-I’m so-sorry,” he started crying on my shoulder, “I do-I don’t know,” he cried harder.

!! It’s hurt!! Now I even hurt him!! DAMMIT!!

 

I made him looked at me while I looked at his beautiful innocent face, “I’m sorry, Kwangmin-ah. Please don’t cry anymore,” I caressed his soft black hair gently, “We’ll be fine. We’ll survive as always. We’ll survive as one,” I smiled at him, “I’m here. I’m always here for you. You’re always here for me. I’m being strong for you. Please be strong for me, ne?” I caressed his flushed cheek.

He nodded in understanding, “I’ll be strong for you, Younggie,” he smiled beautifully, “We’ll survive as one.”

I messed his soft hair playfully made him pouted cutely, “Alright~ Let’s do this mission,” I winked at him made him blushed cutely.

 

We went out side to see our friends looked at us with their worried expression. But we smiled at them made they looked grateful. I looked at the cutie next to me. It’s alright I’m always in pain. It’s alright he doesn’t love me as lover, as long as we’re always together and he’s always there to smile for me. He looked at me before smiling and fixing my out fit. I smiled at him and did the same for him. When a nurse came to take care of bleeding hand, my beloved twin refused her politely since he wanted to take care of me. Looking how careful he took care of my hand made me felt so happy. He’s so caring toward me.

 

“Don’t you want to check your mental health, Youngmin-ah?” teased Jeongmin-hyung made me looked him with blank eyes before looking at my twin again.

“Aish! Don’t like that, Jeongmin-hyung. Youngminnie just has really big problem with anger management,” said Minwoo but I thought it didn’t help at all.

“My drug is here,” I said softly made them included my cute twin looked at me, “My drug’s here. In front of me,” I smiled at my blushing twin.

They patted my shoulder before smiling and went away.

---

 

We went out happily while holding hand inside of glove that actually hid my wounded hand. I felt in peace right now. Really. I hoped he felt the same. I looked at his beautiful face to find he still felt nervous. He still said nothing. Ah~ He’s just too cute. Always let me to make a move first. I held his warm hand tighter inside of the red glove. I’ll try hard to make this is the best mission ever for us. Hell with shyness!!

“My lovable little brother Kwangmin, where are we going?” I asked him like a gentle man asked to his lover.

“My lovable Youngmin...uh...”he tried to look at the list mission since his shyness was just too much till he still didn’t know what to do even I already made a move. So cute~ Why don’t we throw this list away and do whatever we want?

 

“How I do this?” he asked desperately just like let me took the lead as always.

“Firsty, let’s take a picture.” I’ll love to take a lead forever since I love every time you depend on me, Kwanggie,”Although to say it honesty-“

“We’re close, aren’t we?” he looked like started getting annoyed by this not-right issue.

“Yes, we’re close to each other,” I even love you. We’re always together since we’ll still on our mother womb. How can we aren’t close? “No?” I teased. I love to play around anyway. Moreover I don’t really care about what people think. You’re always there for me. I’m always there for you. That is all I care.

 

“When we’re surrounded by people, we get shy and can’t show it but with our parents, we’re really close,” he tried to make people believed that. It’s true anyway but it’s their right to believe it or not. This is one of the different things about us. He’s more caring to people than me. It’s not like I don’t care with people but he’s just more caring. I guess, he’ll even cry when our manager has to leave us for a little long time.

Suddenly I found an interesting food store, “Oh there one here,” I pointed that place and my twin just accepted my decision well like a good little brother should be.

 

We looked at the delicious food happily. How I hoped we could be like this forever. Going around and holding hand forever. Thank, God for giving us this beautiful moment. I was really happy and I could feel that my twin was as happy as me. Looking at his hungry but beautiful face gave me idea what to do next.

“My lovable little brother Kwangmin-ah,” I feed him while he ate it happily, “Aigoo, you eat well~”

 

Like usual my 4D twin knew what to do after I made a move. He feed me back made me felt so happy down to the core. We ate happily while sometime taking photo together while making sure that I always wore the red glove to hide my wounded hand. We laughed together while enjoying our moment and forgot this shooting for awhile. We’re used to be like this every time we weren’t busy. A lot of beautiful and happy memories went into my heart made me felt like the happiest person in this world. But something my shyness came back made felt like couldn’t do this in public but still I could do it because we did it together. Together we could do it. Together we would be stronger. Together we’ll survive as one. Then I wanted to play around again so I said that now I didn’t feel awkward anymore so people who thought we’re awkward would think they’re right. It’s good thing to make people happy, right?

 

Then the ‘time’ came. I took a deep breath. ! I even felt like I would confess to him for the second time made me all became shy for awhile. But I kicked that shyness away for this sake of our fans who wanted us to show and say our love to each other. ! The pain started coming back but when I looked at my beloved brother who looked so strong to handle all of this, I felt better in no time.

“Hello~ My darling brother Youngmin-“ he said that lovely nick name from away but I still could hear it to make my heart beat faster and faster while stupid but pleasant feeling came into my stomach. Aish!

“My lovable little brother Kwangmin, we’ve gotten much comfortable now.” It’s weird to say this since we’re always comfortable to each other like forever except last night when I sa-say it but after that we even hug and sleep to-Aish! I need to focus.

 

“You’re fighting and I’ll do fighting too,”  he said those beautiful words that we loved the most. There wasa lot of hidden meaning in them. Those could mean we would always be together. We would always be next to each other. He would always be happy to follow me. I’ll always be happy to lead you, Dongsaeng.

“Saranghae,” I said softly. I say it again, right? I always say it for him. I looked at him from this distant.

“Saranghae,” he said that miracle word before making cute pose.

 

I smiled both in happiness an pain. Finally he said it. He says it, dear God. I looked up the sky while trying not to have watery eyes since we all didn’t them right now. Warm. Hu-huh? I looked around to see my cute innocent twin looked at me with his innocent big eyes. He smiled at me made me smiled back while my hand grabbed his warm hand. He took his hand into the red glove carefully not to hurt my hand. I held his soft warm hand made him blushed a little before shaking his head cutely to make his-blushing-time went away. Aish! He’s so adorable~We smiled and nodded to each other before walking while sometime jumping happily to make us happier and make all of happy moment came to us. I looked at his beautiful face. Out of sudden he looked at me made our eyes met and we blushed before laughing happily.

---

 

We’re still holding hand while joking together happily. We even played game to make the ugliest expression. He cutely chose to pout just to make me chuckled since it only made him more adorable. He tilted his head confused made me pinched his cute cheeks. He poked his tongue at me made me laughed hard. Aish! He’s so childish! We went into changing room together and didn’t give a damn about staffs and our friends who giggled or stared at us.

 

I locked the door before started taking off my clothes to show my chest. I incidentally saw my brother who didn’t take his clothes off yet made me confused. He just faced me but looked down made me worried if something was wrong again. Without so much thought I took him into my embrace made him looked at me in disbelieve with his cute flushed face. He looked away while biting his bottom lip that I found so y. He looked at into my eyes.

 

“Aish! How to say it~” he pouted cutely made me chuckled.

“Just say it~” I pinched his soft cheek.

He blushed more if it’s even possible, “I lo- I thi-think-no-I re-“

 

My eyes became wide before smiling warmly, “I love you, Kwanggie.”

“Hu-huh?” he looked lost cutely, “I-“ out of sudden he kissed my forehead made me blushed, “I love you, Younggie,” he smiled beautifully.

I’m happy. Oh God, I’m in pure happiness!! Thank you!

 

“Er-are we-“

I pressed my lips on his pink lips made him froze before closing his eyes and wrapped his arms around my neck. He pressed his lips on mine shyly made me loved him more. I caressed his black hair softly made him looked deep into my eyes.

“We survive,ne?” I said softly.

He nodded rapidly, “Ne, Younggie. We survive as one!!” he said it with a lot of spirit made me chuckled.

“No~as one. We don’t become one yet,” I smirked, “But we’ll~”

He tilted while blinked again and again with his innocent big eyes. You’re too innocent, Kwanggie~

 

The end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

natesea: I can’t leave this site T.T 100% but I have to study so I’ll try to leave for awhile. Thank you for reading, subscribing and giving comment. ^^ Please give me comment~ I’m sorry there is no t. Just read ‘I Always Look After You’, there is a lot of it *blushes* They already get married there! *pouts*