MEET YOUR PARTNER

COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT

 

"Hi Jimin, we're back!"

After more than an hour, we're finally back with Jimin's partner as promised. I could tell she's been bored and running out of patience but she still looks up to us without any complain, she even greeted us with a smile as she stood up.

"Hello" Jimin greets back.

"As we promised, we'll come back with your partner! Sorry kung natagalan bes ha, nahirapan kasi talaga kami makahanap ng perfect parner for you" I apologize but Jimin doesn't even look like she needs it. "Peru ito seryoso, Finally! We found her! So please, without further ado, meet your partner, Winter!" Yuki has to put her camera down to help me with the partner reveal scene we planned out. So while I'm talking in front of Jimin, Yuki places herself a little behind me and then Winter behind her. Then like a curtain, Yuki and I went to the side, we separated in opposite direction and Winter was then revealed in the middle. Like how we practice with Winter, she will take off her full mask after we give her a go signal.

They are now face to face with Winter still has her full mask on, at first, Jimin looks confused seeing a girl in front of her wearing a mask, but it just take her a seconds to realize what's up, nung na gets na niya ay bigla itong tumawa ng mahina. 

"Bakit may pa mask?"

This is the first time na may pa mask kami sa totoo lang, kasi parang I just want to make their first meeting more dramatic and special somehow, for the views?

When I told Winter to take off her mask na, oh and by the way walang holes sa mata ng mask kaya technically Winter can't see Jimin's face too. Wala naman sa plano yung ngumiti ito ng malaki pag-katanggal niya neto peru Winter just pulled that wide albeit shy smile out of the context and I'm suddenly watching two people getting outstruck by eachother. This is their first eye contact they made and I'm loving every second of it, I just hope that Inagi and Yuki are getting all the good angles for this.

Walang imikan o anu, the two suddenly devoured eachother, specially si Jimin, I'm not gonna overthink it about it but the way she stares at her partner, parang anu, may laman talaga. While Winter looks shy as she's the one who break the eye contact to look at me and mouthed "Anu to?"

"Hello, I'm Jimin" Jimin walks and approches Winter to offer a handshake, Winter takes it and here you go, unang physical contact nila and goodness, and perfect talaga nila! Perfect yung height for eachother, Jimin just being a little taller, they're so cute together! Bagay talaga ang maganda sa maganda!

"I'm Winter"

"Winter? Like the season Winter?" Jimin looks at Winter with a playful smile.

Winter laughs a little, nahihiya pa din ito "Uo Winter, taglamig"

"Taglamig" Jimin repeated the word and chuckles. "Cute name" 

Hindi na nakasagot yung isa peru instead, Winter turns to me and giving me that what-have-you-done-to-me kind of look? It is as if I did betray her somehow. So I lift one of my brows at her as my response, tinignan pa ako lalo ng may pagbabanta. I simply don't get it peru I'm assuming it's not something that I need to be worried of, if it is then she'll come to me naman to take a complain. 

Anyways, I'm here to conduct a photoshoot.

"So you guys ready?" Tanong ko.

And not long after my question nagka-tinginan uli sila, Winter looks away making Jimin chuckles at her partner's somewhat flustered face. 

I really need to get this done, again, I'm here to contact a photoshoot hindi para maging cupid nila.  

"Ready" Jimin was the first one to confirm then Winter follows "Ready"

 

 

 

 

Stay put, that's basically the state Jimin and Winter are currently in. You see, they are ready, but we are not pala! I'm so sorry mga beh I'm not sure what happened but my camera suddenly rebooted and I have to set it all up again. Yuki and Inagi help me setting up with other things, like finding a perfect shooting spot, and also preparing for the lightnings as it's already time for the sun to set.

While yung dalawang models ko nakaupo sa isang bench. I keep looking over at them, checking how are they doing, and they look okay naman over there, I see them talking naman probably having little chats, really glad to know that they seem to be very patience with us at tsaka masunurin na mga bata! They're probably around our age but they never give us any hard time, the moment na I told them na I have to fix something first and that if they can take a sit lang muna then I will be back within 5 minutes, they didn't say anything at all but did what I said anyway. They are so mababait. I like them na so much. Both easy to talk, both mahiyain, both pretty, so damn perfect!

Once my camera got set up and my team found a perfect spot. I headed na to get my models, I look over and see them still talking, may mga ngiti ito sa labi and would occasionally glance at one another, well if I have to me more precise, It is Jimin that keeps on glacing at Winter's side, while Winter? She still looks shy around her partner.

Peru infairness talaga ha they really look great together talaga!

They're just so perfect like that, I just have that urge to take a picture of them this moment, so I grab my camera and take a couple of shots, smiled in satisfaction kasi ang ganda ng results, my first shots sa kanila and it could've been any better. 

I continue to walk towards them at nung malapit lapit na ako, I see group of 4 guys approaching my models as well, they are ahead of me so mauuna sila, I slow down my pace kasi mukhang they're trying to hit on them.

"Hi miss, pwedi makuha number mo?" One guy asked Winter.

"No hindi po, sorry" Wala pang isang sigundong sagot, tanggi agad sis? Di manlang pinag-isipan?

"Hi, I'm Namjon. And your name, miss?" It was another guy and it was Jimin got asked this time.

I really don't have time na pala for this, I must stop whatever they're up to.

"Hi mga beh!"

I caught everyone's attention when I presented myself behind them, hindi naman na umepal pa yung mga lalaki at umalis na ito with their overly slack shoulders upon being aware of my existence. Mukha ata akong mother ng dalawa kung maka-asta ako the way I look at them na parang may pagbabanta. I don't care naman. I need to protect these two.

Then like a ticking bomb, they both started laughing, I guess they found those guys funny.

 

 

"Okay guys lets do this!" Pag che-cheer ko sa lahat, my two modesl are in front of us, side by side.

One, two steps back... I started to take a step to distance myself a little from them to start taking shots.

I smile at them before bringing up my camera to my face.

"One two three..." click "One two three..." click

Then I stopped.

Oh my god, I'm just warming up peru I already knew na walang mangyayare base sa pose nila, I don't even know if you can it a pose, kasi literal na they're just stading side by side, Jimin has her arms on her side like hindi niya alam saan ilalagay. Si Winter naman naka clasp yung dalawa niyang kamay sa harapan niya, anu yan beh? member ba to ng choire? Wala tayo sa church, ba't naman ganyan ka behave?

Hindi ko kinere... Binaba ko yung camera ko agad.

"Mga beh hindi niyo ako nanay, ba't naman mukhang mga bata na pinipilit picturan ng nanay yan?" How they both act, it reminds of that scenario jusko lord. I saw them both laugh and take a step away from each other, as if trying to calm themselves down? What's up with these two? Ang hiyain naman nila sa ganda nilang nyan. Wala pa nga akong pinapagawa nyan ha.

Then bumalik sila and still did it again, nakatayo lang ng parang mga collection figures, humihinga ba kayo? Uso mag blink mga teh. Akala ko ba may experience to si Winter? Mukhang mas awkward pa to kesa kay Jimin, atleast si Jimin pwedi na pang military style huhu.

I dropped my camera once again, they look guilty.

"Guys, this is a couple photoshoot peru bat parang nasa statue museum ako" I once again, strike at them. I don't know why but they're either not taking me seriously or they not comfortable with each other.  Saan ako nag-kamali? Huhu send help.

"Okay guys, again we'll start na talaga ha? Just be yourself, relax your muscles" I advised, peru I don't think they know how to follow, nung makita kung babalik na naman sila sa statue agenda nila I pace myself towards them to literally demand the pose Im trying to achieve.

"Closer please" I grab both their shoulders and compress them until their other shoulders touch. "Then uhh Jimin, can you like put your arm on Winter's waist?" I ignore her panicking eyes "Then Winter can you like lean your head to Jimin's shoulder?" Winter's too.

Gulat sila sa pagsinasasabi ko, what is there to be gulat about? They signed up for this diba? They knew na this is a couple photoshoot hindi ko naman tinago so what's with the reactions ba?

I step back and let them adjust their pose, they shared a quick eye contact as if asking permission using their eyes, dahan dahan nila ginawa yung sinabi ko., very careful sila with eachother as if mababasag yung isa kung mag-kamali ng hawak.

Jimin reach for Winter's waist and Winter has her head leaning against Jimin's shoulder.

Okay na sana e.

Kung bulag ang photographer.

Iiyak na ba ako? Ba't ba kasi sila ganyan?

Jimin has her hand behind Winter's hip nga peru she's not touching it, as if naiilang siyang hawakan ito, ang stiff at ang awkward ng kamay niya sa side, I could even see it trembling oh my god.

And Winter, she's no better. Her head is tilt to the side nga, peru the moment na mag touch sa shoulder ni Jimin iaalis niya ito agad, parang nakalutang lang ang head niya above her partner's shoulder.

Sumasakit ulo ko huhu. Ang pilit tignan ng lahat. Ang awkward nilang tignan.

Hindi ko alam kung matatawa ako or what kasi parang ang hirap talaga ng ginagawa nila jusko, ako ang nahihirapan tignan sa nangangalay na kamay ni Jimin peru mas problema ko yung isa kasi mukhang stiff neck aabutin ni Winter.

I dropped my camera for the third time, they let go and parted ka agad.

Kelangan ko muna ilayo mata ko sa kanila, I need to calm a little or may ma-isasako akong buhay. I look at my back and see Yuki and Inagi still filming us but their faces say it all, they're also holding their laugh.

I focused again sa dalawang rookie models ko, they're giving me that I-know-we--look.

Anu ba kasi meron? Ba't ilang na ilang sila sa isa't isa? Or am I escalating it real fast ba? Should I go for a lighter pose ba muna? But this is already the easy one I can come up with.

"Guys, alam kong mukha kayong maniquen peru wag niyo naman careerin ha" That's supposed to be a joke but they look at me guiltily. I made them repeat the pose, I observe them first, at nung nakita ko na babalik na naman sila sa awkward pose nila, hindi ko na sila hiyanaan mag pabebe. I approach them again and guided them thoroughly, kinuha ko yung kamay ni Jimin and forces it to make contact with Winter's waist, holding it there for a couple of seconds before I released my hand and Jimin stilled hers, good!

Then next, I place Winter closer to Jimin sa sobrang close she's a bit infront of Jimin, almost half of her body naka sandal kay Jimin and I demanded her head to touch Jimin's shoulder, syempre in a comfortable way pa din.

"Is it okay to place my hand here ba?" I heard Jimin ask her partner nung naglakad na ako palayo sa kanila.

"Okay lang naman" sagot nung isa "E Ikaw, okay lang ba nandito ulo ko?"

"Uo naman, wag ka mailang, I don't mind at all"

Yun naman pala, kaya naman pala mag-kasundo.

I turn and look at them, then smile proudly.

Perfect, ayan. Mukhang legit!

"Since this is a couple photoshoot we really need you guys to act like one, alright?" I don't really want to be this strict peru they left me with no choice, tama na ang pag-papabebe, I'm glad they agree to be my models but I am still am the photographer here, I need to control this ship, this has to be done.

But I still ended up not getting the output I want from them.  I need to come up with a solution.

 

 

5 minutes later... 

 

 

 

"Okay Winter, show us what you got"

I took a shot and smiled in satisfaction, kasi ito na yun, it really makes sense now!

After the 1st shoot, I decided to stop muna with scenes na they need to interact, pose with eachother cause apparently they're just not ready yet for that. So here I am, taking shots after shots of Winter doing solo, pose here and there, every pose she makes is just so natural, it makes sense now nung sinabi niya kanina saakin na she already has had experience in modeling, she knows how to pose, like girl she is killing it!

She's actually good at it, no, great at it! Every galaw niya is worth taking a shot, I did not even need to say more or demand more kasi she knows how to portray herself in a lot of angles. She knows how to look at the camera, she knows how to angle her foot, she knows where to put her hands, may pa bewang, sa pockets niya, sa batok niya, marami pa, all of that while giving me multiple vibes, sometimes she'll give me a neutral look, but she can be feirce din, but her favosite is to give me that sunshine vibe, she can lit up the sky with her mega-watt smile, I'm loving every single of it! I even feel like I am really working with a proffesional if only hindi siya nahihiya from time to time, yes every once in a while she will stop in the middle of posing just to cover her face in embarrasment, she's like a ticking bomb that will set off when the pressure got the best of her. She will laugh her embassment off, will compose herself then game uli.

Jimin on the other hand, was just behind me and watching Winter do solo, she has her eyes on Winter all the time, inuna ko talaga si Winter before Jimin kasi I trust Winter's word na may experience siya, I didn't regret it at all, and it looks like Jimin is having all the fun as she watches Winter making poses and her being flustered from time to time, she will giggle along with Winter and us too and will even cheer her up when she sees her shying away.

"Ang cute talaga" I know Jimin, I've been all aware na you can't take your eyes off your partner. Peru I didn't comment or tinukso to, kasi mukhang she just unconciously blurted that out without her realizing it. Cute naman talaga si Winter no doubt about it, di na din ako mag-tataka kung mag ka crush ito si Jimin sa partner niya, well, vice-versa.

Satisfied, I told Winter good job and she can have a rest now while Jimin will take over. They switch places, nag apiran pa to and exchanges some words with Winter saying goodluck at the end.

I could tell Jimin is nervous, giving herself a time to observe the onlookers, for the first few shots Jimin looks like she's trying to figure out what to do with herself, she looks lost , stiff and would constantly bit her lips to cover her embarrassment. But it was just a matter of time when she found herself, it was as if something just snapped on her that she changes her character so much that I couldn't even fathom a single word, I just keep on firing shots after shot, to the left , to the front, to the right, at her back. I couldn't stop clicking on my camera kasi she's super into character, whatever she wants to portray, I am loving it!

If Winter likes to smile a lot with her poses, giving me that bright sunshine vibe, Jimin on the other hand, likes to give me that I-know-you-want-me look, would constantly pull that stupid attractive smirk it feels like it is so damn illegal to parade her face in the public like this, it's like she's seducing someone here! Well, the camera. I didn't ask for it, but she did it anyway, iba ang atake ng babaeng to, it's like she knows how attractive she is! And she knows how to use it well, imagine getting looked in that way while Jimin poses like she owns you, she likes to flex her long legs a lot as she will stretch the other one to emphasize it. She will tilt her head exposing her long neck, she also likes to place her hands on the pockets too, yung pag kaiba lang ng kay Winter, is Jimin would put it on her back-pocket, again, on her back pocket! While giving me that sleepy eyes as she tilts her head up exposing her long neck. Like who does that? She looks so dominating, giving that daddy vibe like rawr ang angas so much!

Nung ginawa to Jimin, I just had that urge to look at Winter, I dunno, I just need to see her reaction.

and I am so damn right, hindi lang ako ang naninibago sa pinapakitang character ni Jimin, the only difference that we have is I don't have my mouth hung open, tutulo na ata laway nito anytime soon, she looks so into it! 

---

 

 

"Wow you guys!" I can't stop hyping up, not after they pulled all of those stunts "How are you both so good doing solo and then parang mga ewan pag may partner?"

Natawa silang dalawa habang palapit sakin, I want to show them the results of their hardwork, I want to show them the shots I took so they can see how they great they are.  

"Winter encourage me to do well sa solo, after seeing her do all that? I just need to do my best" Jimin says, all of that while stealthily placing her hand on Winter's shoulder, ay? May pag-akbay na?

Winter looks fine with it though, she lightly punch Jimin's chest after Jimin shamelessly complimented her. Jimin chuckles at her embarrass reaction, pansin ko talaga kay Jimin she always find Winter's reaction entertaning. 

"Ikaw nga to mukhang pang Channel na datingan" Winter countered.

"First time ko kaya yun"

Umiling-iling ito. "Model ka siguro talaga, nag-papanggap ka lang"

"I'm totally not, isa lang akong di hamak na studyante"

"Studyante peru nasa galaan sa weekday" bulong ni Winter peru halata naman na pinaparinig din, like duh, nakaakbay pa din naman si Jimin sa kanya.

"I could say the same" Jimin chuckles. 

Winter playfully roles her eyes "Hindi nuh, wala akong pasok"

"Then you should know na wala din akong pasok" Matawa-tawa pa din sagot ni Jimin, okay, she likes teasing her partner. 

Napa-singhal naman yung isa. Okay? Are they now teasing with eachother? Kelan pa sila naging ganito? Nandito naman ako all the time peru parang bigla naman yata sila nag-iba? Ang bilis ng transition ha. 

As much as I want to give them time na mag-asaran, it's getting late and we're not even half-way pa. I still have like 3-4 scenes in my mind. So forgive me for being bitter or kontrabida peru I need to cut them off. 

"Guys you ready na to start the real thing?"