Sequel

Being In Love is Sickness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For months I have been chasing Lee Taemin, like my life depends on him. Today is our book day. I promised to read with him every Wednesday, because he has a lot of free times on that day. He didn’t ask though. 

 

I guess I am just down so bad for him. Like right now when he just shows up out of nowhere, with the most simple all black outfit, sleeves being rolled up, makes it look like a sleeveless shirt. His hands are small that they would disappear in my bigger one but his arms are veiny and firm. 

 

He looks up and just flashes a ing side smirk from afar. And why am I blushing because he looks so beautiful and dateable. I mean I refuse to believe that he is mammals like me. 

 

I’m not exaggerating when I say I want to kiss every inch of his pretty face.

 

He walks towards me, smiling, knowing very well the effect of that smile he has on me. 

 

“Let’s go.” We enter the library.

 

And I’m still in my own little daydream. He doesn’t understand the way he looks exactly like the very reason for my entire existence. 

 

“Look. This is my new obsession.” Taemin loves books. He reads a lot. He proudly shows me this page of the book which contain everything to know about Plato.

 

“The Allegory of The Cave? Plato? You read that? I have never met such human studying Music who has a lot of interests in such things.” 

 

The other day he also reads Demian by Herman Hesse and talks about quantum mechanics often. I am seriously forever amazed. 

 

The only thing he doesn’t talk to me is love. He thinks love is a scam, people is temporary, and times are uncertain. 

 

“About that, I swear I understand that in a molecular level. In short, you don’t want to get hurt.” I nod.

 

“What? I didn’t mean it like that.” He slicks his hair back, looks like I made him think.

 

***

 

Taemin is so busy, he has disappeared in to thin air. They are preparing some annual concert and Taemin is part of it. I keep saying to myself that it’s ok because absence maked heart grow fonder. But right now I feel sick, I might die if I don’t see him in two days.

 

So even though Taemin warned me not to disturb him, I insist to visit him. 

 

Seems like they changed the class room in to practice room. I don’t enter the room, only take a little peek to find him. And yes, he is there, in his usual habitat, being the prettiest bare face guy among fully make up girls. 

 

He talks in all his seriousness, like a professional. His slightly longer hair tied up and he still doesn’t know he drives me insane.

 

“Hi.” I turn to the voice behind me, “are you looking for someone?” 

 

“Hi. I’m Taemin’s friend but I don’t want to disturb him.” 

 

“Taeminnie, Tae. Someone is here.” He yells at Taemin, calling him by that kind of pet name,

 

Everyone in the room turns and Taemin looks surprised. He comes to me with his baggy practice clothes and a litte scarf around his neck.

 

“You are late, Kai.” 

 

“Hi. Sorry.” That Kai guy just smiles, then ruffles Taemin’s hair and I don’t like to see that. He enters the room and gets ready to join the practice.

 

“Minho, are you seriously walking everywhere bare foot again? Oh God.” I can’t believe the first thing he notices is my feet. But his laugh makes my day instantly better.

 

“I have my shoes inside this backpack. I’ll put them on later.” 

 

“Did you miss me?” Taemin walks to the hallway, finds an empty class room.

 

“Yes.”

 

“I see.” He smiles then leans to the chair. “I’m tired but excited.”

 

“You work hard.” I give him milk and sandwhich.

 

“Thanks.” Taemin starts to attack the food. He tells me he is dieting to have a more grabbable waist for his small dance part. And I’m just choked and keep coughing. He only laughs, slurping his milk.

 

“You should watch the concert.” He finishes his food in no time. 

 

“I will.” I wipe a stain of sauce on the corner of his lips.

 

“I still have more practices.” He gets up already, trying to get rid of me, I guess.

 

“I’ll come again when I feel like it.” I want him to know,

 

“Ok but please wear your shoes.” He walks towards the door with a smile that I can’t forget. The way I almost run past him, closing the door, and grab his hand in a speed of lightning.

 

“What is it?” He looks confused. 

 

No words needed, I just smile, peck his lips, his face is just confusedly cute but doesn’t push me away. So that led to an innocent kiss and another delicious heavenly deep one. 

 

It is just the best feeling in the world, kissing someone for the first time when you’ve wanted to kiss them for a long time. 

 

“Is this ok?” I ask him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter