Well..it is what it is

That's not a proposal Sana, That's your imagination.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Don’t. Say. Anything.”

“But-”

“No, no buts.”

“Just one thing.”

“I mean it Chae.”

The tiger cub stared at her leader while suppressing her laughter best she could. Chaeyoung knew it was wrong to laugh at her best bro, but she just couldn’t believe what Dubs got herself into.

Wiping the tears from her eyes Chae finally looked to Dahyun and asked the question she’s been itching to ask, “Well, now what?”

Dahyun adjusted the ring on her finger and shrugged. “Wanna be my bro of honor?”

Chae immediately ceased any laughing to hug her sister in all but blood. “I’d be honored” she whispered, a lone tear falling down her cheek.

“Me and dahyunnie are planning a spring wedding, you’re all invited, Momo and Mitang are my maid of honors-

“What’s that?” Momo asked.

“They’re like emotional support dogs but in human form” Mina whispered, knowing that would be the only way Momo would understand what she was talking about.

“OH! Okay but since when did weddings have those?”

“Satang seems to be planning more of a western wedding” Mina whispered again.

“Hmm hmm I see, but why” Momo asked again.

“Because it’s Satang how should I know, I'm only finding out about this wedding right now, like you” Mina hissed.

“Tch, someone's a maid of honorzilla”

“Wha-how do you even know that term, you just found out what a bridesmaid was?!”

Meanwhile, as the remaining J-line were arguing Sana continued announcing the rest of her wedding plans.

“And Jihyo is helping plan the wedding” Sana said happily. “I’m hoping for something magical, or fairytail-ish, Dahyunnie hasn’t really given any input on what she wants but I'm sure she’ll just go along with whatever I ask for”, Sana sighed dreamily.

“I’m sorry, I'm planning the what- wait no, you should really get Dahyunah’s opinion on your wedding theme. This is a moment you only experience once so both of you should enjoy it, not just one. Ri- ah no, I mean what?” Jihyo exclaimed surprised at already getting caught up in the wedding jitters.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon could only stare at eachother bewildered. They had no clue what was going on. The remaining twice members, meaning everyone but Dahyun and Chae, who was with Dahyun consoling her, were in shock at what they had just heard. Since when were two of their members engaged? How did this happen and who the hell proposed?

Jihyo, being the leader and most levelheaded of all members, well almost most levelheaded she did get a little caught up in the moment an almost start planning a wedding, decided to bite the bullet and ask Sana what they were all thinking, “what the hell was she talking about”?

Mostly because when the hell did she sign up to plan a wedding and why isn’t she one of those bridesmaid people. “Uh, hey Sana, when did all this occur?”

“What do you mean?” Sana asked innocently, as if her and Dahyun being engaged was not some sort of new development.

“She means, how the hell- no -when the hell did you and Dahyun become engaged?” Nayeon asked.

Sana began blushing as she thought back to a few hours ago when her tofu proposed.

“Sana, will you take this ring and be my Shiba Inu for now and forever” Dahyun asked while on one knee in front of the older girl. The surrounding crowd couldn’t help but awe at the romantic gesture and waited in anticipation for her answer. The squeal of excitement and numerous kisses on the pale girls' face was more than enough to bring everyone to cheer for joy.

Sana couldn’t help picking up the younger girl as she twirled her around screaming yes. Her dream was finally coming true, and they were getting married. She scored Dahyunnie!

“Huh, that doesn’t sound like something Dubs would do but you got a ring on your hand right there”, Jeongyeon said, “so what do I know?”

“Sana-unnie stop lying, that’s not what happened at all” Tzuyu said exasperated with her unnie.

“Yes, Chewy that’s EXACTLY what happened” Sana said through gritted teeth.

“No, what really happened was-

Flashback Tzuyu POV

“Hey unnie! Look what I got out of the gumball machine over th-oof!”

Sana looked to where Dahyun had tripped, landing on one knee with an arm held out holding a plastic ring. If this were any other logical person, Dahyun would’ve been helped up already, however Sana is not a logical person and is delulu when it comes to her Dubu.

Dahyun ignored the gasp of the older girl, opting to continue with what she originally wanted to say.

“Whoa that was a close one, huh Sana-unnie,” Dahyun said with a bright smile on her face. “Anyways look at this, I put a quarter in that machine over there and got 2 of these cool rings for the price of one, and they match! Want one?”

To a normal bystander they’d understand that this was just a normal gift offer. However, given that Dahyun was in a compromising position, holding what looked like an engagement ring and a crowd had started to build around her, of course Sana would take this in a completely different way.

And again, Sana is delulu when it comes to her Dubu.

T

Please log in to read the full chapter