Choose

Choose

“IT’S A LEGIT QUESTION!!” Myungsoo shouted.

“NO IT’S NOT! I’M NOT ANSWERING!” Sungyeol yelled back, forever the choding.

The two were sitting in INFINITE’s dorm. They’ve been going at each other’s throats since nearly half an hour ago. The other members had all left because of their constant screams.

“Answer me!” The visual wouldn’t back down.

“LA LA LA I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Sungyeol shouted, plugging his hands into his ears.

 “Hyuuung!” Myungsoo gave up trying to yell, this time using his aegyo.

Sungyeol turned away, the younger’s aegyo already making him weak. “N…no!”

Myungsoo smirked and thought, gotcha. He walked over to the older guy and sat down. “Please?”

Damn it, puppy faces were the worst, Sungyeol thought. “Aish…”

“Come on hyung. If you had to choose between me and coffee, what would you choose?” Myungsoo pushed his face closer to Sungyeol. Sungyeol remained silent, admiring Myungsoo’s handsome features.

The visual pouted. “So does that mean you choose coffee?”

“H…huh?” Sungyeol stuttered. He wasn’t paying attention earlier.

Myungsoo frowned and started to get up.

“Ani! Myung, sit back down! I didn’t mean it!” Sungyeol scrambled up fast, grabbing hold of L’s wrist and pulling him back down.

Myungsoo bit back a smile. “So your answer?”

Sungyeol bit his lip. Coffee was his LIFE. Even the fans knew he was Americano obsessed. Myungsoo couldn’t make him choose right?”

L watched his hyung. He smiled to himself. This choding really is too cute. His cheeks were puffed out, symbolizing his concentration. As Sungyeol was debating between the two choices, Myungsoo suddenly leaned forward and put his arms around him.

“M…Myung?!” A startled Sungyeol asked.

“Nevermind hyung. You don’t have to choose.” Myungsoo’s voice was muffled because his face was in Sungyeol’s shirt.

Sungyeol smiled. He gently lifted Myungsoo’s head up and leaned down to close the distance between them. Myungsoo was ready and he quickly slipped his arms around Sungyeol’s neck, just as Sungyeol’s lips crashed into his.

Finally, after a few minutes, the two lovers broke apart, grinning foolishly at each other. Myungsoo lay back down on the ground, putting his head in Sungyeol’s lap while the latter his hair.

“Hey, Soo?” Sungyeol muttered.

“Mhmm?” Myungsoo responded, his eyes closed.

“You. My answer is you.”

At this, Myungsoo’s eyes snapped open. “Wh…what?”

“I choose you over Americano.” Sungyeol smiled.

Myungsoo grinned and pulled Sungyeol’s head down for another sweet kiss.

Suddenly, the dorm’s door opens and five voices fill the apartment. The lovers are oblivious and in their own private world as they continue to kiss.

Sunggyu takes one look inside the living room and starts shouting to the other members, “GUYS. GET BACK OUTSIDE. WE’RE LEAVING AGAIN!”