Chapter 1 : Unexpected Encounter

Beyond The Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air inside the opulent ballroom crackled with an electric buzz as Taeyeon, clad in an elegant navy blue gown, navigated the sea of chandeliers and swirling gowns. The charity event, a grand affair attended by the who's who of the city, was in full swing. As the CEO of a cutting-edge tech company, Taeyeon was accustomed to such gatherings, but tonight held a surprise she never could have predicted.

 

Spotlights danced around the room, creating an ethereal atmosphere that seemed to enhance the grandeur of the occasion. In a corner, bathed in the warm glow, stood Tiffany, the epitome of glamour, commanding attention effortlessly. Taeyeon's gaze lingered on her, captivated by the aura of a woman who seemed to have the world at her feet.

 

A chance encounter near the charity auction table brought them face to face. Tiffany's eyes, adorned with a hint of curiosity, met Taeyeon's, and in that moment, time seemed to stand still. "I've been eyeing that artwork," Tiffany remarked with a charming smile, gesturing toward a particularly captivating painting.

 

Taeyeon, pleasantly surprised, engaged in the conversation. "It's remarkable, isn't it? The fusion of colors and emotions speaks volumes." As they delved into discussions about art, technology, and the challenges of their respective worlds, the initial formality melted away, giving rise to genuine connection.

 

Shared laughter echoed through the elegant hall, dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter