fin.

Chase
Please log in to read the full chapter

ENHYPEN entered one of the HYBE building's eighth floor's rooms upon noticing a pair of sisters typing away on several laptops despite tending to their own busy schedule. The idols were just going around their company for fun and the seven happened to stop on this particular floor to explore it. ENHYPEN then became curious about what the two staff members, Chaeyeon and Jiyeon, who were also their friends, were doing as they've been quite elusive of late and haven't hung out with them in a long while. The sisters didn't take notice of the seven entering as they were too focused on the monitors before them while speaking to one another, typing away.

"Hey, Jiyeon, is it too late to change my bias?" Chaeyeon asked her younger sister.

Jiyeon scoffed, but didn't look at her older sister.

"Yes, Chaeyeon. Why?"

"Oh, c'mon. Let me change it to Jay."

"No. He's mine." Jiyeon instantly declined while chuckling.

"Besides, you have to keep and stick with your golden retriever."

"No way!" Chaeyeon exclaimed.

"Jake has too much energy for me and Jay's my best black kitty cat friend."

Chaeyeon stopped typing to look over at her sister.

"Besides, aren't Sunghoon and Jungwon enough for you?"

"Not uh. Sunghoon's my main bias, Jungwon's my favorite, and Jay's my wrecker." Jiyeon clarified, laughing.

"Besides, we already discussed this beforehand."

Jiyeon chuckled before giving her sister a look.

"You have your bias wrecker, Heeseung, your main bias, Jake, and your favorite, Ni-Ki while we share cutie Sunoo because he's lovable all around."

The pair were discussing the members of ENHYPEN from the perspective of fans, especially as ENGENEs for the fun of it and nothing too serious. None of this was meant to be real or to be taken in a romantic way either. It was usually just to destress and joke around like all fans would do except they also worked within the same company, too.

"Ugh. You're no fun."

Chaeyeon made a face as Jiyeon chuckled.

"Good. Now, focus on Jake."

"Nah, I'ma release him back into the wild."

Chaeyeon chuckled as her eyes went back to her laptop screen.

"What's wrong with Jake?"

Another voice interjected into their conversation, but Chaeyeon didn't pay much attention to it as she responded.

"Everything." She answered in a nonchalant manner.

"He can go kick rocks though and leave me alone."

"Wow, that's mean of you, Jung Chaeyeon."

The voice continued as Chaeyeon still hadn't paid any attention to it.

"And here I was, the Jake Sim Jaeyun, was gonna give you a special ENHYPEN and ENGENE treatment just now, too." Jake said with a slightly hurt tone and a pout on his face.

"But now, you don't deserve it."

"The ?" Chaeyeon muttered, wondering why this person would say such a thing to her.

Turning her head to see who was talking that wasn't her sister as her eyes widened in shock.

"Oh, . Hi, Jake."

She feigned a sweet look on her face before making an escape.

"Bye, Jake!"

Chaeyeon quickly hopped out of her chair, ran away from Jake, passing by the others, and out of the room with giggles being heard and trailing behind her.

"Yah! Jung Chaeyeon! Come back here!"

Jake gave chase as the others watched the pair leave the room, amused. However, Jiyeon eyed the other six and wondered why they were here.

"Don't y'all have a schedule to get to?"

She nonchantly checked the time on one of the laptops.

"Last I checked and was informed, like y'all were way too busy and had no time to bother people unless it was one of your members."

The other six hovered around her, peering at the laptops' monitors with Jungwon responding.

"We have a little bit of free time at the moment."

"Yeah." Sunoo agreed as he chimed in. 

"Besides, we haven't seen the two of you for awhile now either."

"Ah, yeah, about that. We had other things to attend to and were assigned a little more than intended." Jiyeon explained.

"That's why we haven't seen one another to hang out lately."

"Like what?" Ni-Ki inquired in a nonchalant manner.

"Don't y'all normally do the same thing from day to day?"

However, Jiyeon didn't process his question as she registered her situation of what she and her sister were previously doing before being interrupted by the idols. She hurriedly closed all the laptops, but it was too late as all six had read what was being written on them while giving Jiyeon various looks.

"So, you're pyeonyukprince and you'll give me up for ten seconds." Sunghoon questioned in disbelief.

"Really? All because of Heeseung's part in Blind?"

"No wonder wonpokemon kept calling me cute and saying I'm their favorite member all the time." Jungwon remarked with a proud look.

"But am I really your favorite though, Jiyeon?"

"I had a feeling honeyjjong was someone close to me or at least knew me enough that wasn't weird." Jay commented with a bright look.

"Anyway, I can definitely cook for the two of you, Jiyeon. Just let me know where, when, and what."

"I'm not gonna stop working or being an idol so y'all can take care of me, but I'll definitely take care of you and Chaeyeon, Jiyeon." Sunoo said with a chuckle, finding the whole thing funny.

"At least now I know why smilingddeonu always made sure to take care of me a lot while praising me all the time."

"I would rather y'all change the name to 'taiyakipuma' instead of 'taiyakiduck' from here on out though." Ni-Ki suggested with a mudgemental look directed at Jiyeon.

"That sounds way cooler than what you now. Although I'm pretty sure that's Chaeyeon's idea rather than yours in the first place."

"Hmm, knowing deer01hee is the both of you, I feel so embarrassed now." Heeseung commented with a sheepish laugh.

"Y'all have everything organized where it's easier to search for my photos and other things and there's so many of my various moments, too."

Jiyeon suppressed a laugh as she let their words sink in. Maybe it wasn't so bad now and they would be more cautious about what they did or not in the

Please log in to read the full chapter