i lose my mind.

Your Voice.

 

                Sehun danced all the steps wrong today. He was usually not like this, no, no way. He is Exo’s main dancer, with Kai.

                “Sehun-ah, do it right, will you?!” Baekhyun sounded angry. He was tired as they kept on stopping for Sehun, to repeat their ‘History’ dance moves. If it’s just that one time, he wouldn’t mind. But this took them 4-5 takes today, and it’s all because of the maknae.

                “It’s okay, Sehun. Slowly,” Suho, the leader spoke softly towards the younger, trying to make the younger felt a bit happy. As the leader, he always took a good care of the members, especially the younger ones. He spoke softly, as if he was the father of the team, and Baekhyun, absolutely the nagging mother.

                “Sorry, Hyung. I don’t know what’s wrong with me today.” Suho told the boys to take 5 minutes for break. He can see all the members were tired, exhausted. And Sehun, especially, looked down and a bit moody today, not like his usual maknae self. He usually massaged his hyungs back, or dance goofily in front of them. “that goofy dance also look great when you dance to it, Sehun-ah!” Chanyeol once said, admiring the youngest.

                “what’s wrong with our Sehunnie today?” D.O asked Chanyeol, after seeing the maknae kept on sighing. “Dunno. He looked sad..,” Chanyeol noticed how Sehun kept on looking on his iPhone. ‘he must be waiting for someone to call, I guess..’

                The leader, who knew the exact reason why the maknae’s moody today, went near to the younger, trying to console him.

                “It’s okay, Sehun-ah. He will be okay…,” Suho whispered. Sehun couldn’t stand it, his eyes went teary in a second.  Seeing the younger cried, Suho, the weak hearted leader cried too. He knew how much the boy was worried. But seeing him like this, it tore his heart.

                “I want to call him, but I’m afraid I will disturb him…” Sehun sobbed. Suho nodded, showing that he understood Sehun’s feelings.

                “I’m sure he’s waiting for your call too, Sehun,” the older said again. “Just call him. I’m sure he would be happy..,” Suho said again. The younger looked to his hyung’s eyes. Suho nodded. Sehun quickly took out his iPhone again, dialling the number he really wanted to call ever since the early morning.

                Tut. Tut. Tut. Tut.

                “Hello?” the voice from the phone made Sehun’s heart beats slow and fast at the same time. He couldn’t stand it, once again he cried. Words can’t explain how much he missed the voice. This voice.

                “Oh Sehun..” the voice made him came back to reality. “emm..” He replied. He couldn’t speak, his tears made it hard for him.

                “I thought you would never called…” the weak voice made his tears rolled heavily. ‘he was waiting for me,’ he thought to himself.

                “I’m afraid that I would disturb you.. that’s why I don’t call..Hyungs told me to let you rest..,” he said, but his voice was shaky. He knew the other boy was very tired, as he worked harder than all of them, till he got hospitalized. “I’m afraid that you were too busy practicing, too..,” the other said to him.

                “how are you today? Okay?” Sehun asked. “I’m okay, the doctor gave me IV drip again, today.” “Your legs?” “Okay, I guess. But the doctor said not to move much, or my muscles will hurt badly.”

                Silence. Both of them don’t speak to each other. Then suddenly, Sehun let out his feeling. “I.. I miss you..so much..” he wanted to cry again. No wonder Baekhyun had always called him cry-baby. He cried easily. He even cried whenever he watched sad cartoon stories. ‘young blood,’ Baekhyun thought to himself whenever he saw the boy cried.

                “you do?” the other asked. “emm.” Sehun said as he nodded. “That’s great.” The other said again. “I thought I was the only one..,” he said again, slowly.

                Sehun eyes lit as he heared the other’s word. ‘He missed me!’ he immediately smiled, he stopped crying. “You.. you better come back here quickly..,” he said, making the other laughed. “Off course, I couldn’t stand being far from you..,” Sehun can feel his cheeks turned red. His hyungs were watching all his moves, and they kept on trying to hear what he was saying.

                “well, that’s it. I need to go back to practice. Suho Hyung gave us 5 minutes break,” Sehun said. “oh, wow..,” the other responded, making Sehun curious. “what??” the other boy laughed, before responding, “you used your break time to call me, that’s great…,” knowing how Sehun would use the break time to eat, or to sleep, or to play around with his Hyungs, he felt happy to know Sehun used it for him.

                “well, uhh. Got to go.” Sehun was embarrassed, but at the same time he felt happy. “wait! Will you call me again?” Sehun felt shy to respond to the question. ‘off course!’ he thought to himself, but he replied differently. “well, if I have time.” “Find your time. Or else..” “or else what?” the other boy laughed again, making Sehun laughed too. “Or else I will be sick again. Your voice is my strength…,” the other said, making Sehun blushed, his cheeks were burning. He felt like having butterflies in his stomach. If only the boy was in front of him, he would die in embarrassment to be blushing like this.

                “I.. I guess I will call..,” Sehun stuttered. “please do. Or I will miss you crazily.” The boy sounded serious. Sehun really wanted to run to the hospital, to hug the injured boy tightly in his arms. “I definitely will.”

~                                                                                                             ~                                                                             ~

 

                “told you he was sad..,” Chanyeol said to D.O, and Baekhyun overheard the two. “You must be stupid..,” he said to the two boys beside him. “Kai’s not here, how will that boy ever be happy?” he said again. “wow, Baekhyun is on Sehun’s side??” D.O joked. Chanyeol chuckled. “You are really the mother of the team, aren’t you?” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun ignored him, and shouted, “Yah, Oh Sehun! Come back to practice, kid!”

 

~                                                                                             ~                                                                             ~

                “got to go. Baekhyun Hyung called! Bye!” he said. “I love you, Oh Sehun..,” the other boy said. Sehun, smiled widely, with the feeling he could be flying anytime if he don’t get a grip on Suho Hyung’s hand. “I love you too, Kim Jongin.”