Please Don't Say...

Please Don't Say...

 

 

   “ There’s something I want to say to you…I’ve been thinking a lot about…us ─ ”

 

   “ Don’t say it… ”

 

   “ Kyu… ”

 

   “ Please… ”

 

   “ I’m sorry Kyu, but I have to. I’ve hurt you enough. Me and my family have hurt you enough. I have to end this, Kyu. You deserve so much more… ”

 

   I already know the words you want to say Siwon…

   Words that your trembling lips are trying to say…

 

   “ My time is up, Kyu. Now I have to return to my family. They’re expecting me to fulfill my promise to them… ”

 

   I close my eyes…

 

   “ In order for them to leave us alone, all this year, they have given me a timeline, to be with you… ”

 

   With my cold hands, I cover my ears…

 

   “ And now…it’s over Kyu… ”

 

   “ NO! ”

 

   If time can be stop, everything will be okay…

   It’s foolish, I know, but it’s okay to have foolish thought sometimes…

   Time is ticking away…we’re drifting further apart…

   But, I refuse to let you go…

   So, I hold onto you…

 

   “ Please Kyu…I don’t want my family to hurt you again…I…we… ”

 

   Please don’t say it…

   Please don’t say it…

 

   “ I don’t deserve your love, Kyu. You deserve someone better…Someone that can make you happy, more than I ever could. I’m…I’m just a coward. I… ”

 

   You tell me to meet someone better…

   To meet someone who will make me happy…

 

   “ Kyu… ”

 

   You tell me, on the verge of tears…

 

   “ I…I ─ I’m… ”

 

   Your throat locking up, so you can’t say anything more…

 

   “ This isn’t right, Kyu. I can’t hold you back any longer. You have so much going on in your life. I won’t be a hindrance to your dreams anymore. We have to move on now… ”

 

   You keep pushing me out of you…out of your life…

   It’s funny though, because the more you push me away, the more I hold on to you, and the more my heart filled up with your love…

 

   “ Kyu… ”

 

   I’m scared…

 

   “ Say something Kyu…please…are you okay? ”

 

   I’m not okay…

   How could I?

 

   “ I love you, Kyu…and always will. This past years that we’re together, I regret nothing about it. Our memories…our passion…our love… ”

 

   Don’t do it…please…

 

   “ I’ve hurt you enough Kyu. You’re too precious; your love is too pure for someone like me. Maybe, it’s good that we parted way now… ”

 

   This can’t be…

   How can I let you go?

 

   “ …so that you can find someone better, someone who deserve your love, more than I do… ”

 

   Don’t tell me that I will meet someone great…

 

   “ Someone who won’t hurt you, like I do… ”

 

   But Siwon…I love you…

   Tell me, how can I live a day without you?

 

   Siwon’s trembling hand slowly reaching out for Kyuhyun’s cold one on the table.

 

   “ Kyu…please…don’t keep quiet like this. Say something! You’re killing me here Kyu! ”

 

   Then what do you think you are doing to me now Siwon?

   You know, that I have no choice but to do this…for I’m afraid that if I open my mouth, something regretful might slip out…

   I don’t want to hurt you, Siwon…I really do…

 

   The taller man’s grip tightens around the other male’s trembling hands.

 

   If only I can stop time…

 

   “ Kyu…promise me, that you’ll live happily. You have to be well… ”

 

   Don’t tell me to be well…

   Without you, I have no courage to live…

   Even one day…one minute…one second…

 

   “ …and you…you have to…move on…meet someone new… ”

 

   Don’t tell me that…don’t do this…

   Because now, I’m scared of love…

   I don’t think I can ever do it again…

 

   “ You have to forget me, Kyu… ”

 

   Don’t do it…

   Never say those words…

 

   Slowly, the taller male stands up from his seat. The empty café might bear an eerie atmosphere towards other people, but not to Cho Kyuhyun, whose world is slowly breaking apart into tiny pieces.

 

   Just like his heart.

 

   “ I guess…this is it… ”

 

   Please don’t say it…

   Please don’t say it…

 

   Kyuhyun’s lanky body slowly had been pulled up from its slouched position on the chair by his soon-to-be ex-lover, before the taller man embrace him tightly.

 

   Probably…most definitely, for the last time…

 

   “ You have to live well, Kyu…Promise me, you’ll move on… ”

 

   Please…please…

   Don’t do it…

   Never say those words…

 

   “ Farewell…Cho Kyuhyun… ”

 

   How can everything change with just one word?

 

   With a small peck on the forehead, Siwon release the man, the only man that he’ll ever love in his entire life. His eyes never leave the sight of the younger’s pained, tormented face, before starting to back out with tiny, little baby steps.

 

   Don’t leave…

   Don’t leave me please…

 

   When he already a good distance away, he slowly turn his body around, heading towards the door with a heavily broken heart.

 

   Please stop and look back…

   I’m here…look back at me…

 

   “ No… ”

 

   The tiny whisper that finally come out of Kyuhyun’s mouth however, failed to reach the older male’s ears.

 

   I can’t let you go…

 

   Tears streaming down on his red tainted cheek, like raindrops. He can’t stop it, even if he wanted to, for the pain inside his heart is unbearable…so unbearable that his trembling pair of lips can’t even utter a word to stop Siwon from leaving him.

 

   Look at me Siwon…I’m crying…

   I have no courage to live without you…

   Please…please…

 

   When he finally reach the door, Siwon freeze, contemplating with his emotion for a moment. His grip on the doorknob tighten when he hear the sobs coming out from the man he loved, still standing, petrified, a few distance back in the café.

 

   Don’t do this…

   Please don’t show me your back…

 

   Slowly, he twisted the knob and pulls the door open.

 

   I’m scared…

   Please don’t go…

 

   Time seems to freeze with every steps forward that Siwon take. His own face already wet with tears, and he doesn’t even put an effort to stop it anyway. Hurting Kyuhyun is the same as hurting himself, for he loves the other so much.

 

   More than words can say.

 

   “ Farewell…my love… ”

 

   His soft whisper only met with the cold breeze of the late autumn night.

 

   Back inside the café, Kyuhyun fall down heavily back to his seat. His tear stricken face looks so deeply hurt, beyond possible. He keeps staring at his lover’s retreating form, longing for the other to turn back and look at him, for the last time.

 

   Just one, last time.

 

   If I see you get farther away…

   It’s obvious that my heart will follow you…

 

   “ I love you Siwon… ”

 

   Don’t do it…

 

 

 

 

 

i can't believe this...
i feel like crying...really really feels like crying...
i've post this story after i put up the foreword...AND FREAKING MARK IT AS
COMPLETE...
n when i check it back...the final chap disappear...lol~
looks like
DDOS do it again XD

the words in Grey are taken directly from the english subs of this song, which you can get it here...
anyways...i got the idea for this fic when i re-watch FIX's mv Please Don't Say...n since i love to do songfic...this came up...heh~
credit to
LoveKpopSubs8@youtube for the translation...
picture credit goes to the owner...i didn't any of them~

actually, i was supposed to post this on March 10, but since the site crash up on that day, i got scared to do it ...n in the end, i totally forget about this story...lol~ /fail

english is not my first language, so any grammatical error or typos, kindly ignored it...please?

the idea of this oneshot is mine...any similarity to other stories are purely unintentional...

P.S: i've post this final chap for, 5-6 times already...the DDOS thingy really...seriously...sigh~ /speechless

enjoy reading(?) beautiful people of earth~ thanKyu for stopping by~~~

-mudasakiro-sshi