end

stay here, honey i don't wanna share
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjeong couldn’t quite tell how her girlfriend is reacting to all of this tonight.

 

It was the exclusive premiere for her upcoming movie that will soon be released for the public to view. This time, however, VIPs were only invited to watch it for the very first time and it thrilled Minjeong to call the one and only Jimin Yu, her beloved, to be the first person to watch her craft. 

 

She requested that she’d be seated with Jimin as soon as they all started to settle down on their seats. Originally, she was supposed to sit with her co-star, the leading man of the movie, Jung Jaehyun. The director wanted them to be close with each other as much as possible and especially during the time of promotion, but Minjeong has a way with her irresistible charm. So, having to convince her manager about her chosen seat, she comfortably leaned back, knowing she was next to Jimin.

 

“Someone’s a little excited,” Speaking of. 

 

“I’m just really glad. I’ve always wanted you to guest in my premieres.”

 

She feels a gentle squeeze on her hand. “And here I am. I can’t wait.” 

 

Minjeong smiles, the warmth on her chest blooming. They averted their heads toward the big screen as the lights went out and the production company’s logo began to show up. 

 

Halfway through the film, they come to the part where Minjeong has an intimate scene with Jaehyun. As an actress, Minjeong didn’t really mind when people would watch such vulgar scenes of her since it is with pride that she should love what she does; acting .

 

But she’s hit with a mere realization that Jimin is seeing all of this right now. For the first time in her life, Minjeong feels worried, nervous even. She turned her head slightly at Jimin’s direction, wanting to see her girlfriend’s reactions.

 

Safe to say there’s nothing concerning at the moment. At least that’s what Minjeong thought.

 

The scenes began to become more passionate now—with Minjeong under the co-actor’s grip, their bodies slamming against each other as Minjeong’s sultry voice rang around the theater. She gripped the handles of her seat, suddenly wanting the movie to end faster. 

 

When the end credits rolled up, finally, the lights went on and everyone went into a round of applause. Minjeong stands up, along with all the cast as they give their bows. Minjeong takes a glimpse of Jimin as she raised her head back from bowing and she’s met with the sweetest smile from her. 

 

“You did so well.” She mouthed out, her hands still clapping. Minjeong internally sighs, the pressure on her shoulders loosening. She grinned and acknowledged the rest of the audience’s presence. 

 

The cast were soon called to huddle up on the stage for a celebratory pictorial. Minjeong was immediately positioned in the middle, next to Jaehyun as he slid his hands around her waist, pulling her towards his chest. Minjeong shifted uncomfortably as she felt the co-actor’s grip tightening. Much to her dismay, she couldn’t do anything about it because there were cameras everywhere .

 

Not only does she have to pay attention to these cameras, because amidst the clicks and flashes, Minjeong searches for Jimin like a lost puppy in a park. She damn near cries when she couldn’t find her but fortunately, she spots the distinct streak of raven hair from the crowd and of course, 

 

Despite all this, Jimin was still smiling. 

 

And if that wasn’t the last straw, when the whole cast were now beginning to part their ways, Jaehyun had the audacity to lean in and plant a peck on Minjeong’s cheek before bidding her goodbye, just when a shutter clicked. That was very much caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter