ㅤ ㅤ ❛  the cheatsheet !

ㅤ ㅤ ❛  내 첫 사랑, we meet again ⋆ㅤ apply open!

ELLI SAYS

i am back with the cheatsheet and app! once again, sorry for taking too long. i was originally going to post this a lot earlier but a lot happened a couple weeks ago. anyway, feel free to ask me anything in the comments! my dms are open as well if you're too shy to drop by the comsec <3 i'm excited to see your characters!

 

SOURCE CODE. TURN IN.

CHEATSHEET

THE STORY my first love, we meet again is about five individuals who wanted to reunite with the person they loved first. either they want to rekindle the love that once happened, get a proper closure, or wanted to let the other party know the feelings that are left behind. the filming is set during late summer to late fall of 2023 in korea, with supplementary filming during early 2024 to show what happened with the five pairs after reuniting.

 

this apply fiction is inspired from the korean show, love transit, and the korean drama, our beloved summer. the story will revolve around the trio and their encounters of the people they casted for the documentary.  

 

BASICS age range for the documentary casts are 1993-2000! the trio will be interviewing/casting people that are already working and busy with the whole adult life for more depth and story. i will only accept idols, actresses, and models for the faceclaim. though i'd take it if your fc's age are 1-2 years younger or older than your characters. for the ethnicity, preferably koreans but foreigners are welcome too as long as they currently reside in south korea. please no race bending!

 

PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND four or more positive and negative traits, feel free to pop in some neutral ones too! you can also add enneagram, houses, mbti, etc. as long as i will understand your character more! no mary sues or gary stus as well. for the background, one paragraph will do if there's nothing important that will be related to the story. and as usual, go crazy with trivias.

 

LIFESTYLE just write what they do in their life now: occupation, living situation, are they married, in a relationship or single, etc. you can include their daily routines, schedules, etc. 

 

RELATIONSHIPS please write only those who you'd think will be relevant to the documentary or to your character's current situation/life. not necessary but i'd like to see the trio in this section, just to see how your character acts around them, etc.

 

INTERVIEW there are two interviews: one for casting and one for the documentary itself. you can either answer in first or third pov, wherever you're comfortable. please take note that you should answer twice for both interviews (one for your chara and one for their first love) !! please elaborate the answers for more depth :D

 

FIRST LOVE since this is a documentary about reuniting first loves, your love interest can be their exes, friend, acquiantance, etc. they cannot be your current boy/girlfriend or spouses! although your character or first love can be someone who is in a relationship or married, as long as you explain that in the application! (consent is very important!) 

 

OTHER i did not include plotlines for freedom and for the element of surprise! my characters are the trio so i will be accepting 5 applicants/pairs (depends if you guys decide to collab and got accepted), with total of 10 people. also, please tag your app as wmapps

 

BROWNIE POINTS 

• neat and pretty apps! i'd prefer it if you use the application but other designs are welcome too <3

• face claims: 2nd to 3rd gen idols !! i'd love to see the oldies in this app lolol (seventeen, exo, red velvet, bts, twice, ioi, etc.)

• collabs are appreciated but both your applications will count as one!

• ANGST ANGST ANGST !!! i am a huge er for sad stories please make me miserable jk

• not really brownie points but here are some plots i thought about : 

— the famous one who writes songs about their first love

— the one who married early and divorced a few months after
— the one where they ended in a bad note and get the closure or answer they want during the documentary

— the one who never got any girlfriend/boyfriend after parting from their first love

— the one where their first love is getting married, and this documentary is their one last chance of clearing things with their first love.

— 20th century girl kind of plot but pls dont unalive the li :[[[[[

 

TAKEN THINGS 

 

ive's ahn yujin, fromis_9's baek jiheon, and riize's wonbin for the face claims.

 

riize members for RIZING, gu jiwon's band.

 

  • arata ryohei, lead guitar (fc: shotaro)
  • eun seokwoo, rhythm guitar (fc: eunseok)
  • seo juho, drums (fc: sungchan)
  • park sieon, vocal (fc: sohee)
  • lee jaewon, keyboard (fc: anton)

FAQS

here.