Final

Friendzone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell?” Taemin jumped from his bed when he woke up to a snoring sound of someone next to him. 

 

“What’s wrong?” The other person got up abruptly, just as surprised as Taemin.

 

“Why are you freaking here, Minho? This is my house, for God’s sake.”

 

“Uggghh.” Minho rolled his eyes, went back to bed, covering himself with blanket.

 

“Explain yourself, you idiot.” Taemin hit Minho’s head with a pillow.

 

“Hey, can you stop that?” Of course Taemin continued. “Stop it. Yah! Lee Taemin, ing stop.” Minho pulled Taemin with force, pinned him until he stopped moving. “You, really.” Minho growled.

 

They locked eyes for a few seconds. Taemin staring with so much madness. While Minho was totally aware of the position where he was hovering over morning messy hair Taemin, that was in his sleeveless top, and cute puffy face, breathing so soundly that could make him go insane any moment. So he let go.

 

“What?” Taemin followed him to get out of the bed. 

 

“I’ll leave after making breakfast.” Taemin saw his back walking away.

 

“What the is his problem?” Taemin went to the bathroom and took a warm shower.  

 

***

 

One rainy day Minho called Taemin. That was definitely not something new. Minho always randomly called Taemin once in a while, without no specific reason at all.

 

“Hm?” Taemin was munching his snacks in his favorite cafe. 

 

“There is this cute new girl in office.” Minho said.

 

“Good to hear.” Taemin didn’t really care.

 

“Can I date her?” Minho asked after a pause.

 

“Of course. You don’t have to ask my permission, Minho.” Taemin waved to his best friend, Jongin who ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter