[2sa] Tsun.

Playful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sakura Miyawaki x Sana Minatozaki]

 

***​​​

 

“Miyawaki ing Sakura!”

 

Sakura, immersed in her thoughts, abruptly halted in her tracks as the sound of a familiar voice calling her name reached her ears. With a hint of annoyance, she then turned around to identify the speaker.

 

The air brimmed with tension as the two locked eyes, a momentary standoff echoing the unspoken grievances that lingered in the heavy atmosphere between them.

 

“What now, Miss President?” she asked with a bored tone, her words laced with nonchalance, as she continued walking without missing a step.

 

"Can you stop walking for a minute first?!" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with a hint of frustration.

 

“No”

 

 

Running her fingers through her hair in frustration, she persisted in trying to prevent Sakura from escaping on her grasp, again.

 

"I ing swear to—Oh my god?!"

 

Sana's frustrated outburst echoed in the air as Sakura hastily ushered her into the empty locker room. With a swift motion, Sakura slammed the Sana's body against the door, not too forcefully, but with enough impact to convey urgency.

 

 

Sakura pressed her own body against Sana, creating an unexpected closeness that added a layer of tension to the already heavy atmosphere in the secluded space.

 

 

“You’ve been swearing a lot, woman,” Sakura whispered, her voice carrying a soft, teasing tone as she delicately nuzzled her nose against Sana’s neck. The air around them seemed to shimmer with a blend of tension and affection, creating an intimate atmosphere in the quiet room.

 

"A-and whose fault is that?!"

 

"Mhm, who might it be?" Sakura continued to tease, delicately placing butterfly kisses along her neck and collabone.

 

 

In response, Sana unconsciously rested her hands on Sakura's shoulders, succumbing to the gentle intimacy that unfolded between them.

 

 

The room seemed to pulse with a heightened sense of intimacy, each moment echoing with the shared vulnerability between them. Sana, lost in the sensations, couldn't help but release a breathy moan, a symphony of pleasure and surrender.

 

"Oh.."

 

Realizing what happened, Sana quickly pulled away, a subtle blush tinting her cheeks as she felt a rush of embarrassment for the audible pleasure she couldn't contain.

 

 

"Picasso probably wishes he could create such a pretty extraordinary kind of seductive art like this," Sakura exaggeratedly stated , her alluring eyes tracing the masterpiece she made on Sana's neck and collarbone.

 

 

"Babe!"

 

 

"And now you're calling me 'babe'?" Sakura responded in a bland tone, resting her head on the wall with closed eyes. She paid no attention to the fiery gaze that is fixed on her. If looks could kill, she will be dead right now.

 

 

"Because you're not listening to me whenever I called you by your name!" Sana retorted, she continued to speak when Sakura didn't respond. "What did that poor guys do, for you to punch them that much?"

 

Once again, Sakura remained silent, offering no answer.

 

"Can you please stop giving me cold shoulder, Miss Miyawaki?"

 

Sana implored, her words car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter