madihah0210 ~ Hyosung X DooJoon

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter Title : The Leaders' Love

 

The smile on DooJoon’s face slowly vanished. And so did the other members. They sighed in relief as it was their last schedule. They had sleepy eyes now, and they walked like zombies to their dressing room, yawns followed their steps sometimes.

“Hyung..Hyung..” Kikwang tugged DooJoon’s shirt while looking at another direction. “What is it, Kikwang-ah?” He answered lazily. He wanted to sleep earlier, even if he met any couch or bed, he would fall asleep on them. Not even wanted to give a damn attention if people looked at him. “Hyosung noona is sleeping here,” Yoseob groaned softly, almost like chuckling (in DooJoon’s opinion). The other boys peeked over the hyungs and dongsaengs’ shoulders only to find Hyosung, lying on the couch at the corner of the room.

“Since when has she been waiting me here?” DooJoon asked to the busy coordi noonas while his face softening slowly. “Since 2 hours ago,” one of the coordi answered. “I have told her your schedule but she was being stubborn, so we didn’t want to bother her.. And I think that she has been so tired due to her schedules too,” The coordi noona added.

“Pabo..” DooJoon couldn’t resist a smile to form on his face. “Yah! You like it don’t you?” Junhyung shouted as he giggled, he was kneeling beside Hyosung’s sleeping body. “Wae ? You feel jealous huh? Get away from there! You might wake her up,” DooJoon said and stucked his tounge. “Gah… These two leaders are the same when it comes about their lovers,” Dongwoon shook his head impatiently. “What are you going to do hyung?” Kikwang asked and glanced over his shoulder to get a better view of Hyosung’s position. “Guys!!! Please stop turning your bodies to Hyosung’s direction and shut up, can’t you? We’re trying to peel these outfits from you,” The eldest coordi noona sighed in frustration as the guys kept making the coordi noonas couldn’t put many attentions on their outfits.

“Stop glancing over her, you Kikwang-ie… And mianhae, noona..” DooJoon apologized, sending a death glare toward Kikwang when he had stopped bowing. “She’s just being too hot.. Is that wrong ?” Yoseob asked and giggled at the same time, teasing his Leader once again. “Yang Yoseob! You better stop being a ert over my girl or I’m gonna kill you soon,” He said coldly. While they were busy talking, Hyosung’s body started moving back and forth on the couch, such an uncomfortable position.

“Done.. You can go first, DooJoon-ssi,” The coordi noona smiled after taking the last outfits from DooJoon. “Gomapsumnida,” He bowed before walking to Hyosung. “Yeobo-ah… Yeobo…” DooJoon shook the body in front of him while whispering the “Yeobo” words, hoping that Hyosung would wake up from her current dream.

“Uhm… DooJoon oppa?” Hyosung turned her head to DooJoon, a smiling DooJoon. “Now you have got up perfectly don’t you?” He kissed her lips. “Help me,” Hyosung said in spoiled tone as she tried to sit up. Thus, DooJoon helped her and took a seat beside her, mumbling lovely words and whines to her, and the other members were busy changing their clothes. Those boys were really enjoying the couple’s moment huh?

“Hyung! Let’s go!” HyunSeung shouted, waving to Hyosung who was only able to smile faintly as an answer. “Are you really sleepy? Can you walk by yourself?” DooJoon asked as Hyosung’s eyes kept blinking to prevent her from falling asleep again. “I can walk by myself,” Hyosung mumbled, brought herself to DooJoon’s embrace once more.

“Being a spoiled girl now huh?” DooJoon ruffled her hair lovingly. “Can’t I?” She chuckled. “As long you do it only on me, it’s okay..”

***

“Are you sure?” DooJoon sniffed, they were in BEAST’s dorm, Hyosung was whining at him for coming to their dorm. And that, he only obeyed her, but now she asked to sleep in there too. “Yeah… Anything’s wrong?” Hyosung gave him her puppy eyes, the black shadows under her eyes were getting darker day by day, DooJoon noticed this. “Hyosung-ah .. Do you get enough of sleep?” He rubbed her palm, they were sitting in the living room now, the boys were cleaning themselves and prepared a room for Hyosung. They didn’t really understand why should they whine if the SECRET’s leader became a spoiled girl beside DooJoon, so they just did as what they had been told.

“Why ? Am I getting uglier?” Hyosung covered her face, shyly. “No.. Of course not.. Did I tell you so?” DooJoon pinched her cheeks softly. “Don’t even think that you’re ugly. Arasseo?” “DooJoon-ah…” Hyosung suddenly cried, made the dorm’s occupants looked at her in shock. “What is it, Hyosung-ah? Babe? Why are you crying?” DooJoon panickly kneeled under her. “I.. I.. I’m feeling that I’m being pressured….” Hyosung sobbed, still covering her face.

DooJoon slowly pulled her palms from her face, “Tell me everything..” DooJoon said in the lowest tone, rubbing her cheeks and wiped away the tears which kept falling down from Hyosung. “Stop crying and tell me everything.. Okay ?” DooJoon held her wrists tightly, like not wanting to let her go even for a second. “I..I.. I have changed into a different girl.. I’m scared.. I’m scared that maybe I will lose my leadership skill.. I still have my dongsaengs to be led, don’t I?” Hyosung’s tears had dried, but her sobs still could be heard.

“I don’t know that you’ve changed, baby-ah.. Why do you think so? Hum?” DooJoon had already taken Hyosung onto his lap, sitting on the floor. “ I think that your fans are right.. You know.. They don’t like me,” Her head hanging low. “Did you read those antifans’ letters?” DooJoon asked, he didn’t know Hyosung would take that action. Hyosung nodded, made him chuckled a little, why was she so innocent yet cute?

“Hyosung-ah.. How many times have I told you to stop reading those letters?” DooJoon pushed Hyosung’s head to his chest, let Hyosung to feel the warm of his body. “But .. But they’re right.. I’m often showing too much skin .. I’m so close with many guys…” “Did they say that you’re like a ?” DooJoon frowned, already knowing the center of the problem, but he was hesitant if he was right or not.

“Uhm .. Yes..” Hyosung sank her head into his embrace more. He hugged her more, knowing how hurt she was in his embrace. “You know what Hyosung-ah? If I thought you in that way, it would be possible for me to like you.. In this industry, I have seen many clothes which are shorter and more extreme than yours.. So you can feel relief now.. I will only look at you .. and I will always take it as a positive thing, arasseo?” DooJoon pulled her chin, so they were looking at each other. “Arasseoyo…” Hyosung nodded.

“Don’t ever try to listen the others’ opinion okay? We already having sweet things in our relationship… Don’t make people have their way to hurt you just because of me..” DooJoon kissed her top head. “Now.. Sleep, can you?” He asked, put her on the couch, ruffling her and took a blanket near of him.

“I love you..” Hyosung whispered before closing her eyes and fell to deep sleep. “I love you more,” DooJoon whispered. He would never affect by those antifans rude comments. For him, Hyosung was his hero, his angelic hero. She came immediately whenever he had a problem, she had cried silently when she got hurt. She would give people her smile although she still had a problem. She was much stronger than him, and it made him shock when she finally fell and cried in front of him like that.

“Mianhae… But I just love you too much.. Mianhae for being a selfish,” He kissed her, a long kiss. “I wish you will always can hold on me and never leave me,” Hyosung talked in her sleep, hugging DooJoon’s neck.

“Why should I leave an adorable girl like you?”


 

 

I'm really slow hahaha -____-; This story is another example of my failure TT___TT Mianhae *bow bow bow* I will try to work harder .. Although can't promise for a quick update .. Life is being busy x____x

I'm trying to use my own "bahasa" these days but don't know why it's so hard for me to make stories in bahasa ==" *used to be easy* ~ Well... I hope you all like this story ^^~ And for adding, I'm accepting SS501 + B.A.P + TOUCH + SECRET + HIT-5~ :) So don't think that this fic only for SECRET .. :P I open this FF for all of your requests ^^