I Hate My Best friend/ Ex-Best friend

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter twenty 

 I Hate My Best friend/ Ex-Best friend

 

________________________________________

 

YongJoo's POV

Hyu~ Relax, YongJoo. Everything’s going to be alright.

"Yah! Yong-yong!" Sandeul and Baro went towards me with a pretty petite girl. I bowed after she bowed.

"She's my cousin from Japan and maybe she could join her group." Sandeul dragged her in front of him. He whispered, "She's new."

"She got awesome vocal chords like Sandeul, so?" Baro smiled.

"I haven't met SooYeon, but sure." I nodded. She looks alright. "As the leader of my group, you're in."

"Jinjja?" Her voice sounds gentle. "Gomawo."

"So I'll leave you here?" Sandeul asked.

"Oh, sure." I smiled. I held Baro's blazer before he could go with Sandeul.

"I need your charisma and talkative mouth," I whispered.

"Aren't you going with JinYoung hyung?" He asked. Aish! I'm starting to forget that man.

"So where in Japan did you live? We have a house there because we go there every year." I asked the girl.

"Who is JinYoung?" Aigoo! This girl.

"He is my former boyfriend," I smiled sweetly. "We just broke up last Saturday, so would you two mind?"

"Oh. I'm Lee Soomin by the way."

"I'm—"

"Shin YongJoo," she nodded.

"Oh. So you know..." I stopped.

"Yah! Why did you break—" I covered his mouth and kicked his knee.

"Please?" I frowned and smiled to Soomin. "Sorry. We're always like this."

Soomin just nodded.

We showed her the whole school campus that morning.

"That's SooYeon." I pointed her talking with my brother and GongChan. "My brother, Shin DongWoo and my friend, Gong ChanShik."

"They are both handsome." She giggled. "So where are the other members?"

"Yoongie!" SooYeon rushed toward me. She looks bad. I think something happened.

"Wae? What's with your face?" I asked and turned to Baro and Soomin. "Introduce her to the others."

After they left, SooYeon and I talked at the locker hall.

"We fought. I know that it's my fault but why would they leave?"

"What really happened?" I asked.

"Well, we were practicing this group of songs when I felt that it's not good enough so I change them. They keep suggesting songs but I don't think its good enough..." She fell silent.

"So you keep following yours." I pressed my lips together. "It's really your fault."

"Are you mad?" I hate that question.

"I think we should celebrate because our group was broken," I sarcastically exclaimed. "What in the world made you that dumb? You always think you're right by the things you do."

She was surprised, too, at the things I told her. "I'm sorry."

"You think sorry can get them back?" I asked. "You. Kim SooYeon, you are so selfish."

"Selfish? You are selfish. You know what? If you didn't spend most of your times with your so-called boyfriend, you'd stop us." My jaws dropped. I can't believe we are fighting.

"I—" I can't speak.

"Did I tell the truth?"

"Do you always need to depend on me? Eveytime, everything about our group, you always depend on me. It's not that I'm the leader, I will do everything. How old are you to—"

"Shut up!" She yelled. I glared at her.

"We should stop. Let's just meet later." I bit my bottom lip and left.

JinYoung and I didn't talk that much during our classes. That's a good start.

"YongJoo-ah." SooYeon. After what she did to me, she has the nerves to smile?"I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Is that the only thing you could say?" What's happening to me?

"Yoongie, don't make a scene here," Sandeul whispered while JinYoung and the others bowed their heads and fell silent.

I jerked his hands away. "You know what? It's better if you stay away from us."

"Yoongie, don't embarrass me," she whispered.

"Don't embarrass you? Are you the only one who have the rights to embarrass other people? A while ago, you yelled at me."

"I'm sorry, alright?" She pleaded.

"I forgive you but you're out of the group now."

"Yoongie, please?" She squeezed her eyes shut. "Alright. It's not that you're popular, you can just make a scene like this."

"Yes, I can." Ugh! I'm fighting with my former friend. Yes. Former.

"Yoongie."

"Shut up!" I shouted. "Don't call me Yoongie. Only my friends call me that. And because you're not my friend anymore, you can't go to performing class after the summer break. So you should enjoy your last classes in this building this week."

"You can't do that."

"I can, since you just got your popularity from mine."

"How could you—" She glared at me.

"You got that so why don't you," I gestured her to go.

"Can't we talk about this?" She's bipolar. She begged then glared. Aish.

"Are you waiting for this?" I got Sandeul's glass then poured the liquid to her.

"Yah! You shouldn't have done that." JinYoung said. I fell silent.

"JinYoung hyung, why didn't you stop her?" I heard Baro whispered. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Soomin-ah,she's alright." Sandeul said.

"She's not crying." Baro whispered.

I lost two close friends in a day.

"Gwenchana, you still have us." JinYoung sat beside me. I turned my back on him and faced Soomin.

"I'm sorry if our group was gone. Do you want to make a new one?" I smiled.

"Is that alright with you?" She asked.

"Sure. It's just her. I'm alright. More than okay."

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

»  Time to renew her friends!