First Attempt

Nae Yeoja Nappa (My Bad Girl)

 chapter fourteen 

 First Attempt

 

________________________________________

 

"Whatever Minhyuk says, do not date him." Why JinYoung?

"Wae? Arasseo!" She nodded.

"It's already 7:30 pm. Let's go home." I stood up. I noticed her shoes untied so I knelt down and tied it. "There, it's tight now so it will just stay in place."

"Gomawo," she lowers her voice. My heart. It's beating again. Andwae! I can't like her.

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch." Now, what is this girl complaining about?

"Wae?" I asked.

"My feet hurt."

"What do you want me to do?" Nice, JinYoung.

"Carry me," she begged. Do not. You think her aegyo can go through you? "Jebal. I'll give you another wish."

"Aish." What are friends for? I crouched and gave her a lift. "Five wishes are enough. Just think this as a favor."

"Gomawo," she whispered and kissed me on my cheeks.

"What's that for?" I smiled. It's too dark in this street to see me blushing, right? No one did that to me.

"For being good to me," she beams. "You should be thankful because you are the first man I kissed on cheeks."

Okay. Do not fall for her. You hate her. Do not remember. Ara. I'll confess that she is my type if she is just a simple girl. Since she is bad and opposite of my ideal girl, she is not my type.

"Am I heavy?" She tightened her grip around my neck and rested her head on my shoulders. I shouldn't feel this nonsense right now. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. Something is wrong with me. Just keep in mind that I only do this for her safety.

"Go down." I squat down. "That's your house, right? The street is clear so you'll be safe."

"Am I that heavy now?" She goes down.

"No." I turned around. "Don't forget that I still have my four other wishes. Goodbye."

"Gidari." Before I knew, she was hugging me behind. "Thank you very much, Jung JinYoung."

"Go home." I stared at her coldly and patted her head.

"But my feet are hurt."

"Not my problem. Sorry."

ㅣ ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ ㅣ

I can’t forget what happened yesterday. I can’t help to smile whenever I remembered those things. It’s like I’m her boyfriend.

“JinYoungie!” Sounds like Yoongie but I think she’s going not going to school.

“Hyung, it’s Yoongie!” Sandeul turned my head around. It’s her!

“Hyung is smiling again!” Baro laughed as hard as he could. I gave this kid a deathly glare.

“Yah!” I patted her head. “Neo gwenchana?”’

“Ne! I went at the doctor yesterday.” She grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers.

Baro and Sandeul coughed a lot. “Your brother might see that.”

“Gwenchanayo! I’ll support them.” I turned around. It’s CNU hyung.

“Yoongie, what’s the meaning of that?” His eyebrows arched.

“Uhmm, I-I.. We…” YongJoo smiled. I noticed that she was faking a smile.

“Let’s go JinYoung.” She ran while dragging me.

“But we don’t have classes!” Baro yelled.

“Where are we going?” I asked her.

 

YongJoo’s POV

Dumbfounded! I forgot that we don’t have classes. I just felt that I feel good whenever I’m with him. Is that because of yesterday?

“Uhmm, the girls are waiting for us!” I smiled.

-------

“Are you sure they’re here?” JinYoung asked as he looks around the cafeteria. Then, my phone rang.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Yoongie!” Ouch! It’s so noisy. It was SooYeon.

“Where in the world are you? Why is it so noisy there?”

“Omo! Yoongie-ah. We’re in the auditorium. Kyaa~ Hyesung oppa and Jaekyung oppa are having a duel on Starcraft.”

“Oh, those gays?” I said to myself.

“Mwo?! What did you say?!” She yelled.

“I said he is gay. Look at his name. Hyesung. That is my girl cousin’s name.”

“Yah! We got the best seat here!”

“Why didn’t you tell earlier? We’ll follow you ara?” I didn’t wait for her ‘bye’ and quickly hang up.

“Yah! Kaja!” I stood up.

JinYoung’s POV

It’s my chance to talk to her.

“Yoongie?”

“Ne?”

“Can we talk?” I gulped. Shinwoo! Miwo!

“We’re talking!” She laughed and I stared at her until she stopped.

“Are you really like that?” I asked.

“Mwo? Like this? What do you mean?”

“Why are you so arrogant?”

“Jinjja? Am I this cruel?” She chuckled a bit.

“Not that cruel. You’re a queenka. Why did you become a queenka?” I don’t know I’m going to be this serious. I should laugh a bit.

“You’re a kingka too. You don’t talk to those people too.”

“I do talk to them, sometimes. Unlike you,” I said.

“When I was in grade school, I’m not like this—“She bowed her head down. “ I used to be a friendly person. Yes, I hurt my enemies physically but I’m not like this.”

“Jinjja? What happened?” When she found out that I’m interested she quickly changed her facial expression.

“Nevermind. It’s none of your business.” Yes, it is. That’s why you’re here. "And I remembered that we had a deal but we both failed."

“Oh yes. But, I have my wish. So, tell me.” I smiled. I hope my first attempt to talk with her, like this, will succeed.

 

YongJoo’s POV

What does he want to my past? Should I just lie? It’s very embarrassing if I tell him.

I sighed. “When I was in eighth grade, I always wanted to be popular so I acted like one. Then, people started treating me like a princess. I started speaking smart and I got into troubles, which is normal since I started studying. Then, my parents transferred me in an all-girls school. I hate the people there so I fought with them. I became popular before I knew.”

Here’s the thing about popularity: it’s the ones who declare themselves popular who usually get pegged as popular. You’ve got to know how to talk big and act like you’re someone important and people will treat you like big and important. I admit sometimes I go a bit overboard with my comment and actions, but I have my conscience. I apologize.

 But of course, it’s only to the people who deserve my apology. (I actually don’t remember the last person I apologized to)

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

»haha.. she's such a queen bee