1

One Night

It was a breezy Friday night under the November skies. Nocturnal kins lurked around the streets eager to start their day in which the moon shines instead of the sun. The streets were no longer as congested with cars since the people have finally reached their destination for the night. Faint music can be heard from a certain residence as Changmin walked up the pathway of Choi Dongwook's house along with his best friend, Jung Yunho.

Dongwook approached Changmin's table during lunch today to inform him that his parents were away for the weekend. They went to Korea, he said, fixing corporate matters. Changmin was not all that eager to go since he was the type of person who enjoyed staying home on Friday nights near his fire place reading a quaint yet engaging book. Actually, he planned to read Mansfield Park for the third time today since he always enjoyed it. He saw, though, that Yunho, the more sociable of the two, beamed with excitement. Of course Changmin could never refuse his best friend's somewhat ardor to go. So unwillingly, Changmin agreed to go with a smile.

Now here he was standing in front of the Choi household with his best friend a few steps ahead of him.

"Come on, Min. Loosen up!" Yunho said as he turned around and outstretched his arms to grab onto my shoulder and drag me closer to the door.

Choi Dongwook is what you can call one of the most... sought for in our high school. Him along with Yunho of course. I could be considered as one of them but I am more reserved and at times, shy. The only person in the world who ever sees my "other side" is this man who I stand next to. Not even my mother. My mother is a figure that resembles a traditional Korean parent. She's rather punctilious. She has the eye of a stern eagle. She does not like it when I do not act...formal. Yes I am a gentleman at heart but she doesn't like me acting like the average teenager. She doesn't want me to act "American" she says. She can be rather racist too, might I add. So, because of my mother, I have to watch my actions, emotions, and manner of speaking. I sigh.

I give Yunho an uneasy smile and follow him to the door. The door was left unlocked since a a lot of people were invited and Dongwook did not want to keep on coming to open the door for people. Also, even if people did knock or ring the door bell or drive a bulldozer over his yard, I don't think he would have heard it since the music was playing so piercingly loud.

And as expected, the moment Yunho enters, the whole crowd just stops and stares. 

"Yunho, my man!" Dongwook jumps in from god-knows-where and gives my best friend a manly tackle/hug.

This enterance has attracted the attention of most party-goers since I notice a crowd of people making their way to greet us.

Yunho senses my inner tumult. He quickly says his "hello's" and "nice seeing you here's" then grabs me and brings us deeper in Dongwook's house.

Dongwook's house is grand. Posh furniture, high ceilings with crystal chandeliers hanging on them  [hope no one breaks it], a giant spiral staircase with a red carpet, and a long table with an array of food on it. It's almost resembles the panoply of food in a cocktail party except... it's nighttime. To the left, there was a bar and an actual bar tender [don't know how Dongwook managed to get a bartender to work for him tonight] and that was where Yunho led me. 

Some girls from our class start making their way towards us as they dance to the music. A remix of "Till the World Ends" was playing [and I wonder if Dongwook hired a DJ for the music as well...]. They're probably drunk. They start rubbing their on Yunho's crotch region. I can't bear to watch this, I think as I turn away.

Yunho, being the genteman he is, told them to stop their actions nicely. 

"Can I have some water?" I ask the bartender.

Yunho looks as me as if I were growing a third head.

"Um no, he will not be getting that. We'll have some scrotch on the rocks please" Yunho says with a kind smile.

What? Isn't that what only adults drink. I'm pretty sure scotch is a bit too strong for us.... Well whatever's been bothering me, I didn't show it since I do not like disagreeing with my friend.

The drinks are served and Yunho takes a sip like a professional. After that, he looks at me since I have not tasted this vile drink yet. He looks at me expectantly.

I cower under his gaze and just think, what the heck? What's the worse that can happen?

I take the glass and lift it towards my mouth. Once my lips have almost made contact with the cool crystal glass, I give the drink a sniff. I want to cringe. Yet I didn't. I drank it slowly. It was bitter and not very pleasant in my opinion. It wasn't that bad either, though.

Yunho gives me a proud smile. The kind of smile that a parent would give a child who just said "Mama" for the first time. How weird.

"Stop smiling like that." I say.

"Why?"

"It's weird."

He doesn't question it as he moves his gaze to the dance floor.

"Wanna dance?"

And almost immediately I say no.

Yunho shrugs and presses no further and starts dancing his way over to the happy crowd. Whoop-dee-doo, our King Yunho has decided to play today! I rolled my eyes and finally asked for a glass of water.

Once the bartender gives me it, Dongwook sits next to me.

"Hey Changmin. Why are you alone?" He asks with a predative look.

"Well, you know Yunho. He's gone to tire his legs over there" I point to the place where most of the people were dancing at.

And I notice a circle has formed around Yunho. That show-off...

Dongwook laughs. "I'll accompany you then."

I look at him in surprise but make none of it.

I look over to the floor again and see the very same girl, Hyomin's her name I believe, dancing provocatively with Yunho. Yunho seems unsure on what to do but decides on settling his hand on her waist. She takes it as an invitation to take another level up and starts carressing his chest. For some reason, this sight made my heart hurt for a moment. Must be that scotch, I shrugged.

I turn back and gulp down my water. Why does it burn my throat? Unless...

Dongwook comes closer to me and touches my thighs.

What the .

Yunho chose to stop dancing at this very awkward moment and takes in our position.

Me blushing like a tomato and Dongwook looking like an animal stalking his prey.

Yunho takes it wrongly and I could have sworn I saw sadness in his eyes.

I stand up and grab his arm and bring him over the the living room area. While on the way, a waitor-like person was holding a tray of beer...? I didn't even question how odd this was, I just grabbed two bottles and headed to the white couch.

I sit down with a sigh and take a swig [the served it with a loose cap so I did not need an opener].

This sight surprised Yunho as I downed the beer and drank my second just as quickly.

Yunho follows suit by getting some Budweiser in the bucket a few feet away from us and we continue drinking this until we feel as loose as Hyuna's-

Wait, what the was I about to say? Oh my horrid vocabulary.

Yunho falls back and I lay my head on his shoulder. He starts singing the song that was playing at the time, We Found Love.

 

Yellow Diamonds in the light

Now we're standing side by side

As your shadow crosses mine

What it takes to come alive

 

Yunho takes my hand and grasps it.

 

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny

But I gotta let it go

 

Even though it's just a pop song, the lyrics were sweet in my drunken-state. I stare into Yunho's eyes

 

We found love in a hopeless place.

 

No idea where I got this courage from, all I knew was that all I could see was Yunho. Only Yunho. Suddenly we were not in a party. Suddenly no one else existed. Suddenly all that mattered to me was the music and this man in which I was gazing at. Suddenly I sit up. Suddenly I lay my hand over his heart. He stares at it. His eyes are back on me. Suddenly, I stand and straddle his lap. Suddenly we are staring at each other in a close proximity. Suddenly, his bow-shaped lips just look so kissable. Suddenly I lean over. Suddenly.... I press my lips onto my best friend's.

He gasps in the kiss, but he does not push me off. No, very far from that. His arms lightly go behind my back and push me closer.

After I brushed my lips over his, he stares at me for a while then lifts himself off and takes my lips.

His lips were so soft. He was so gentle. It made my heart swell.

One of Yunho's hands traced the side of my body until it reached my neck then face. He carressed my cheek...lovingly?

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this..."

Am I dreaming or did Yunho really just say that?

The kiss started becoming more and more aggressive as Yunho's tongue my bottom asking for enterance. Without a moment of hesitation, I opened my mouth and welcomed his tongue to taste my cavern.

He tasted of beer and mint. I enjoyed every moment of it.

Yunho switched our positions and let my back rest the couch. 

I did not even consider that there were tons of other people here, probably watching us. I just wrapped my arms around Yunho's neck and kissed his jaw. I trailed my lips down his neck and heard him moan. He brushed my hair away from my face and kissed my eyes. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this feeling.

Yunho's fingers started playing with the hem of my shirt. I felt the pad of his fingers touching my abdomen as I trap his lips in mine once again. 

In the middle of raising my shirt, Yunho realizes that he doesn't exactly want anyone else to see me half- so he gently retreats and holds out his hand to me. 

Since Dongwook was one of Yunho's other close friends, he knew that he was allowed to go upstairs and accomodate one of the guest rooms.

I blushed, thinking of the events that may or may not happen next.

Once we entered the room, we take a moment to take in the surroundings.

A big king-sized bed that looked almost like a overstuffed marshmellow.

Me and Yunho then continue from where we left off. I fall into the matress with Yunho's prominent figure looming over me. The moonlight glowed over his beautiful face as I touch his cheek. Yunho leans down and sealed down the promises of tonight and the future.

Our night was not animalistic. We did not " like bunnies" even though we were a bit drunk [which is kind of miraculous]. I would like to refer to it as "we made love". Not lust [or maybe a bit of lust on the side since Yunho insisted on making me touch myself a few moments ago].

"I love you" He whispers from behind me as he cradles my body into his arms.

He kisses my shoulder blades and traces little circles on my stomach.

"I love you too." I whisper back. 

I grab the hand that he used to carress my stomach and kiss it.

Yunho kisses and nips at my neck then brings himself impossibly closer to my back. I can feel at the tip of my .

I hope Dongwook was fine with us crashing here [haha and having here as well. Well on tha latter, there's nothing he can do about it since the deed was done].

Yunho tenderly hugs me more tightly as we both fall into our slumber.

 

 

 

a/n: sorry for omitting the , I don't think I am ready for that.