Captivated

love in the air
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweats visible through the black shirt and jersey she's wearing, ponytail hair messy, and still; Minjeong managed to look more than attractive for that specific person.

"She's even prettier and cuter in a black shirt and a jersey." He whispered to himself with a smirk on his face. 

I wonder how long it would take for her to finally wear my jersey and be mine.

He failed to notice Jimin by his side already staring at him with her unusual bored aura, "I can't believe you called me to watch this boring game,"

"I'll go first." She said and stood up, waiting for Jaehyun to attend to her. She saw how Jaehyun adores the girl so much, being lost and failing to notice Jimin wanting his attention. 

With no response from him, Jimin smacked the back of the boy's head causing him to suddenly shout of shock. 

"WHAT THE HECK! Jim—!" He paused, turning his attention to the crowd already looking at him.

"What's the problem?" He asked, lowering his voice.

"You're really that interested in this game?" She asked, still standing in front of Jaehyun. Pretending to not notice Jaehyun daydreaming about the girl.

"Why?" Jaehyun asked, confused, "You insisted on coming here with me in the first place, you don't even know how this game works,"

He sighed, "Stop it already, Jimin-ah. You're distracting the crowd,"

He can feel it. How Jimin always seeks for his attention. He's just waiting for the right time to clear his intentions to her. Jaehyun doesn't want to lose Jimin, his one and only safe haven.

"If you want to go first, then go. Don't wander too much, I'll see you later." Jaehyun gave up, turning his eyes back to the game.

Without wasting her time, Jimin made her way through the crowd. Pissed off.

 

— — —

 

After what happened I can only feel the embarrassment flowing through my veins. I don't know why I acted that way. If it's because of Jaehyun being distracted by that girl or because of her not failing to charm literally anyone. It's just, it's making me sick seeing him like someone who will never reciprocate how he feels or is it? Scratch that, maybe I just don't want to see him drift away from me. Call me selfish but he's the only boy I can trust.

I don't like him romantically. No, I don't. There's just something in me, hating the way he's always seeking that girl's attention. As if he's a sick devotee and she's a saint that only her attention will make all the sickness go away.

Sitting across from each other, "What's with you this time?" Yeji asked, squinting her eyes.

I took the drink she's holding, "Stop doing that. I already can't see the eyes you're hiding without you doing that," I sipped the straw.

She scoffed.

"Yikes! Jaehyun?" She came closer to my face and suddenly blew.

"No, I'm just not in the mood right now. Don't mind me,"

She flopped her body back down to her chair.

"Hm-kay," Still not convinced.

Snapping her thumb and index finger, "Now that you're here, I'll inform you about the overnight party Yizhuo will hold later. I'll text you the location and expect you to be there,"

"We'll see. Your coffee tastes too bitter" I said, handing her drink back to the table. 

She took the drink, "Really? You almost finished it, dumb ,"

I stood up, "Meh, I have to go now. See you whenever." I said and kissed her temple.

I picked up my things and walked away.

"Yah! I'll see you later, OKAY?! She will be there!" She shouted at me.

I stopped walking, still not looking back at her.

"Who…?" I asked, confused.

She didn't respond, causing me to look back to where she's sitting earlier. What a crackhead. 

She's already gone. Who is she talking about and she's that confident that whoever that girl is will make me go to that party. 

My phone vibrated, I got a notification from Yeji.

 

yeji is the light fury 

: Kim Minjeong will be there ;)

I raised my eyebrows and shook my head.

I stared stupidly onto nothing, that woman. Now, there's a real reason for me to really go to that party. I have to know what kind of person she really is.

I was never interested in her until I noticed Jaehyun being a er for her. Who can tell that she's his style? No one, literally. I'm surprised someone like her would have caught Jaehyun's attention. Well, I must admit. She's really pretty, like really really pretty. But she's that type to never talk to someone unless they initiate the conversation first. What's with her, really? She looks like she's always lost

With her hair always tied in two buns, big glasses, nails with the colour of her skin tone, and always wearing white t-shirts; she could pass as someone's toddler here in the campus. Adding that her circle always treats her like she's a princess. Who are you, Kim Minjeong? Why is everyone so eager to get your attention? Even me, myself; can't stop wondering what's with her charms that she's able to make everyone follow her.

Lol, I can't even believe my eyes when I saw her playing basketball. 

And can't even imagine Jaehyun being with that girl. It makes my stomach twitch and I don't know the reason why. I can't stand seeing her with another person, no. Maybe because of her baby-ish aura that I am afraid someone I know and close to me would possibly hurt her. It's not that I don't trust Jaehyun, I know him. Maybe there's just too much maybe and what ifs are within me at the moment. I can't stand seeing someone I deeply care for hurt.

 

— — —

 

Jimin was deep in thought and just realised that she's already standing in the hallway of the last floor through her next class. 

She let out a deep breath. How annoying it is to me to be drowned by you.

Everyone in her section noticed her appearance and they started greeting her. She made her way to her seat, opening her phone.

 

                              yeji is the light fury

 

2:08pm :

Kim Minjeong will be there ;)

: what is that info spposed to do with me?                                   

????                                                                                                     

you are just as dumb as i imagined                                               

: yeah? maybe js stop bothering me.

: ion care about the girl                                                                     

whtever -_- 

just don't come at me for not preventing things 2 happen

: lol, k                                                                                 

What did she mean by that?

Jimin slid her phone to her hoodie's pocket and stood up in front of the class, getting everyone's attention.

*The class will start at about—" She checked her wristwatch "10 minutes, now if you'll excuse me. I will just get the athletes." She informed everyone and walked out of the room. 

Making her way to the gymnasium she noticed someone wandering through the corridors, looking lost. It was her. 

She walked closely to her thinking maybe there's something wrong, "Kim,"

Minjeong turned to her, slightly tilti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter