Unicorn band-aids

Me, your kids and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun looked over at the kitchen door and saw Sana standing there leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed and she had her glasses on, she looks like she hasn't been asleep yet.
 

Dahyun was distracted by the fact she was wearing shorts and a white tank top that revealed her cleavage just a tiny bit. 
 

"Mi-Miss Sana" Dahyun said startled. 

 

Sana looked at the girl who was in a white tank top, some jeans and a black jacket on her arms. It's clear she's been out somewhere. Dahyun simply looked like a hot mess. 

 

"Booty call?" Sana asks, Dahyun could hear the deep sleepy tone in her voice, and there was something in her tone that she couldn't place her finger on. 

 

"I just went to hang out with Chaeyoung" Dahyun wasn't completely lying but she can't just say that she went to do illegal . 

 

Sana raised an eyebrow "What can you and Chaeyoung possibly be doing at this time" Sana asks. 

 

"We were just...having a drive around the city"

 

She knew from Sana's face that Sana doesn't believe a single word she's saying right now. 

 

"And that somehow made the side of your head bleed?" Sana questioned walking towards the girl, Dahyun backed up feeling the kitchen counter behind her.

 

Dahyun touched the left side of her forehead and felt the blood, she looked down at her fingers and . It must've been from when that smashed into the side of her car. 

 

"Look, I don't care where you go at night or what you do but if you leave, try and keep it quite" Sana sighs, and walks over to a cupboard and opens it. 

 

Pulling out a small med kit, she opens it up and gets a cleaning cloth out, Dahyun looks at her wondering what she was doing. 

 

"Come here" Sana said gesturing Dahyun to come closer to her, she saw Dahyun hesitate "I don't bite" she said. 

 

Dahyun nods and walks closer to her, Sana places her fingers on Dahyun's chin and looks at the wound "It's only a scratch thankfully" She wipes it with the alcohol and Dahyun winces. 

 

"Ouch" 

 

Sana looks at her and smiles a little "Was it Chaeyoung's idea?" 

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"To do something stupid this late into the night" Sana asks, she wouldn't be surprised if her troublemaker of a cousin had something to do with this.

 

"It was an impulse decision from both of us" Dahyun said, she felt a little hot from the woman being so close. This felt too intimate for Dahyun's poor soul. 

 

"I see" Sana opened up a band aid, and Dahyun let out a small chuckle seeing the design which had unicorns all over it "I let the kids choose the designs, usually they would be the ones getting hurt" Sana explained smiling a little. 

 

Dahyun bit her lips, and looked at the woman, intently looking at her face. 

 

Sana looked down feeling Dahyun's eyes on her "You have a staring problem" She half jokes. 

 

"Sorry" Dahyub looks away feeling embarrassed that she has just gotten caught again.

 

"There" Sana places down the band aid and packs up the med kit and puts it back to its original place. 

 

"I'm gonna head up to bed" Sana said to Dahyun who just nodded "Goodnight Miss Sana" 

 

"Goodnight" And with that Sana walks off and Dahyun lets out a deep sigh after she left and smiled, Sana was slowly warming up to her, or maybe it was just her delusions playing again. 

--

The next day, Dahyun had just finished dropping the kids off and now she was on her way back to her mom. 

 

She hasn't seen her mom ever since she started the job, and even though she insists on visiting her mom would just be stubborn and tell her to focus on her job. 

 

Dahyun entered the familiar rough neighbourhood, she needed to buy her mom a different place to live. This neighbourhood was simply too dangerous and rough for a woman that is sick and is living alone. 

 

She parked her car outside the car and got out the basket full of fruits and went up the creaky stairs that lead up the front door. 

 

She entered and the instant aroma of fresh baked bread hit her nose, she smiled knowing her mom had just finished baking. 

 

"Mom, I'm home" She enters the kitchen and saw her mom placing the freshly baked bread on the kitchen counter top. 

 

Her mom turned around and Dahyun could see she seemed to be a whole lot better now she could afford better medicine for her mom. 

 

She went and hugged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter