Fin.

Winter blues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bleh why is it so bright and festive--I CANT even walk around without bumping into people" Dahyun grumbles shoving her face into her scarve and muttering more profanities to herself. 

 

"Don't be such a grinch Dahyun" Sana giggles eyeing the small pale girl next to her all scrunched up inside her winter clothing. 

 

The two best friends were currently strolling along the winter christmas markets--it was a week before christmas and Sana forced Dahyun to have some festive joy in her and what better way to do that by forcing her to come to the christmas markets.

 

"Christmas is pointless" Dahyun complains seeing the crowd of people they had to get through. 
 

She hated the holiday, it was just an excuse to pretend to be happy for a while until you go back to reality. Cynical she knows, but nothing will change her mind. 

 

"Stop being a grumpy and come in, I heard they make good hot chocolates over at that stall" Sana smiles grabbing Dahyun's gloved hand, leading her through the crowd. 

 

Dahyun had a soft spot for her best friend--that's the only reason she's willing to go through all this nonsense. 

 

They made it through the crowd and towards a cute little stall that had fairy lights decorated around the front of it, by the stall was an old lady running it. 

 

Sana went up to her and bought two hot chocolates with whip cream and chocolate sprinkles on top. 

 

"You're too happy" Dahyun said looking at the japanese woman who's nose was slightly tinted with pink likely from the cold, her cheeks copying the same colour. 

 

All in all Sana looked way too adorable for Dahyun's liking. 

 

"I'm portraying normal human emotions Dahyun--unlike someone over here" Sana half jokes eyeing Dahyun, Dahyun squints her eyes at her making Sana hold in a laugh. 

 

"I don't get why you like christmas so much--you've turned our apartment into something like an elf puked on it" Dahyun asks whilst also complaining, flailing her arms around. 

 

Sana laughs at Dahyun's explanation of their apartment, she knew the grumpy girl secretly loved how their apartment was decorated. 

 

Sana has known Dahyun for a couple years now, and she can confirm that the pale girl has always been grumpy during the winter holiday. 

 

"You know you love it" Sana smirks at Dahyun, shoving her with her shoulder lightly earning a grunt from Dahyun. 

 

"Here you go love" The old lady from the stall interrupts the two and hands over there hot chocolates to them that were in cute little mugs. 

 

Sana smiled widely seeing the cup full of warmth and yumminess in her hands, Dahyun could only stare at her, she's always had the faintest attraction towards her best friend, but never dared to do anything about it. 

 

"Take a sip it's so delicious" Sana moans letting the sweet cocoa hit her tongued and the back of throat making her body feel warm and cozy. 

 

Dahyun took a sip and her eyes widened at how good the hot chocolate was--she loves chocolate, but who knew it could taste even better.

 

Sana intently watched the pale girl in front of her, seeing how hers widened like a cat, she saw that Dahyun had whip cream on the tip of her nose and let out a small smile. 

 

The grinch can be cute sometimes. 

 

"Dahyun come here" Sana laughs gesturing the girl to come closer to her. Dahyun obliged looking at her in confusion, until she felt Sana's hand reach to her nose and wipe something from it. 

 

Dahyun watched Sana her thumb "You had some whip cream on your nose" Dahyun gulps and nod. 

 

If christmas wasn't gonna kill her, Sana will.

 

"Thanks" Dahyun mumbles out, she could feel her cheeks turning red, she didn't know whether it from the cold winter weather or it was because of Sana. 

 

"You welcome!" 

 

After the two drank their hot chocolates they continued to move forward in their adventure.

 

Without both of them knowing Sana and Dahyun were holding hands, and n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter