Barbie in the real world

Idol appreciation stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Barbie in real life- that was what everyone knew her as.

 

Blonde, skinny, rich, mean and dumb as a rock.

 

Somi couldn't care less what people called her. With a bright smile and hypnotic eyes everyone fell for her charms.

 

That was until one fateful evening when her pink world crashed.

 

“I think we should break up.” Daniel's voice pierced through Somi's brain, leaving her dumbfounded.

 

“Why?” She muttered, not able to grasp the harsh reality of the situation.

 

Daniel made a grimace which told Somi the truth won't be nice.

 

“I am tired of being in second place.” He said, avoiding Somi's honey pupils as if afraid he would fall right back into the trap.

 

“Who do you think is in the first place?” Somi asked when she didn't know the answer. Maybe she hadn't searched well enough as Daniel finally spoke.

 

“You.” He said so calmly, a silence before a storm.

 

“That isn't true. I love you so much!” Somi would have trailed off if her respect for herself wouldn't be so high.

 

Jeon Somi bows down to no one!

 

“Is this all you have to say?”Daniel looked hurt, his breathing was shaky.

 

“If you want to leave, then go. You will be begging on your knees for me to take you back!” Somi said, trying to act cold and superior to everyone. 

 

In fact, she was superior. Self confidence was hurt a little by Daniel’s sudden breakup announcement.

 

“You wish.” Daniel turned to leave but turned around and eyed Somi with pity.

 

“When you'll wake up, everyone you love and care about will be gone.That will be your own fault.”

 

If Daniel had lingered a second longer, he would have noticed a quick glint of sadness in Somi's eyes only to be replaced with a look of disgust.

 

“Who does he think he is?” She asked, playing with curls of her hair.

 

While she had gotten attached to Daniel, finding a new boy toy was no problem. She just had to be careful who to choose.

 

It had to be someone from Daniel's class, so he knows what diamond he had lost.

 

She kept looking at the pictures in the school hall, hoping that no one had witnessed the awkward break up.

 

Johnny? No, he would leave her for the next blonde girl.

 

Chanyeol? The same story as with Johnny.

 

Taeyong? Somi’s eyes shined bright. He was the perfect candidate. Cute but shy, ready to shower his princess with love and affection.

 

Loud footsteps caused Somi to turn around, only ending in a sharp collision with a guy she had never seen in the school grounds.

 

Well, Somi's head was protected by a meeting with the guy's chest.

 

Smell of pine trees reached Somi's nose. If this guy was more handsome and popular, she would consider it a good catch.

 

The boy seemed less fortunate. His arm was twisted in a weird way. Somi didn't want to think about the state of the bone.

 

“I am so sorry, Mrs.Somi! “ He said while attempting to turn his arm back in its normal position. 

 

“Ew, don't do that. Go to the doctor or something.” Somi was about to leave the poor guy in his misery when a group of students made their way to the pair.

 

Daniel was in the crowd, standing out like a tree among bushes.

 

Somi quickly sprung into action.

 

One arm wrapped tightly around the guy's shoulder, she attempted to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter