Love Is In The Air, But It Stinks

Love’s In The Air, But It Stinks
Please log in to read the full chapter

Aron, Yuki and Hiro comprise a shoegaze band called AZN Fusion-Ha! and had just played a gig at a bar downtown, all members of third generation Japanese heritage except for Aron, the drummer, who was only half-Japanese. Aron was crushing hard on his bass player Yuki, he loved everything about that girl; besides being gorgeous, he loved her style, her sense of humor, her brains, her guts and that sweetheart down-to-Earth vibe she radiated. Aron was planning to confess his feelings after the show, until their guitarist frontman Hiro kissed her on stage...and she kissed back. Hiro told the crowd he had a surprise for them and apparently that was it, much to Aron's dismay. At the afterparty, Aron sat alone on a balcony lawn chair and took in the view. The ordeal left a pit in his stomach, that pit mostly turning out to be gas. No one was around so he let out a low-toned fart and sighed. 
 

"Hey Aron! Whatcha doin' out here all by yourself?"

A female voice came from behind and not just any female, Yuki. 
 

"Oh. Um, hey Yuki...you might've come over at a bad time, actually..." Aron scratched the back of his head nervously.

 

"Huh? Why, what's wr- ew, yuck! What's that smell?" Yuki fanned in front of her nose. 
 

"Sorry. I mad ripped it before you came over here." Aron confessed.

"Eww, you farted?" the girl giggled. "Your fart totally stinks, peeyew!" she finished giggling, giving him a nonviolent nudge. 
 

"I didn't know anyone would come over here!" Aron replied with a shrug.

"I know, it's okay. You're just a bit gassy,

Please log in to read the full chapter