Chapter 1- "Some Grudges Can Be Fatal"

"You Can't Run From the Past"

Dazai was on the streets because his work was done, he was bored. Dazai has a little fear of being around people which slowly leads to trauma. It was because of what Mori did to him, though Dazai refers to Mori as a demon. "Hmm... I don't want to go back yet so maybe I should go for a drink." He muttered to himself as he faded into the background...

 

So when Dazai arrived at 'Lupin', he felt a little bit relieved. "He asked for his usual and made an invisible toast. He enjoyed his alone time so much that Dazai felt that he was in heaven until one of his past subordinates arrived and it was Ango. He was staring at Dazai dumbfounded. Dazai grinned and said, "Hey Ango! It's been a while." while waving happily. But inside, Dazai was filled with so much anger and hate towards him. "Y-Yeah long time no see." Ango managed to stutter. "He is scared of me," Dazai thought as his insides laughed while replaying the reaction of Ango. While Ango took a seat beside Dazai and asked for tomato juice. They were chatting for a while but then it quickly went to Oda's death. "Do you feel regret or remorse for Oda's death Ango?" Dazai asked with a sunny grin. Though Ango noticed that there was an undertone that seemed to say, " Tell the truth or I'm gonna shove your glasses in your eye sockets." And of course, Ango felt nervous. "I don't know okay? But that's all in the past now." He said looking at his untouched tomato juice. "Okay then... why don't we go get some fresh air?" Dazai asked looking at Ango excitedly. When they stepped outside, Dazai laughed without humor and looked at Ango again but with dead and cold eyes. Dazai felt the wind with his hands and asked Ango another question, "Do you wish that you could see Oda again?" as Dazai faced him.  "Sometimes... so yes."  He muttered. Dazai was surprised inside as he didn't think that he would miss him even sometimes. So he brought out a pistol and pointed it at Ango. Dazai laughed as he saw Ango's expression as he reached to pull out his cell phone he realized he left it at Lupin. So he tried to go back but the door was locked. "I thought you said you wanted to meet him," Dazai said holding in his laugh. He pointed the gun at Ango's forehead and shot him as Dazai said, "Goodbye Ango, see you in hell."  he pulled the trigger, and a big bang was heard and Ango was found motionless and in a pool of blood. After that the police came and they saw the body, but Dazai was never seen since.