lost & found

lost & found
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

". Seriously?" Tiffany muttered to herself for the nth time as she went from aisle to aisle looking for her midget girlfriend, who she was sure she was going to kill when she got her hands on her.

 

Tiffany passed through the baking aisle, the cooking aisle, frozen foods, spice and sauces– she was sure her girlfriend wouldn't be there, but it was better safe than sorry and to her amazing luck, her girlfriend was nowhere to be seen.

 

“I turn away for one second and she disappears. Where the hell did Taeyeon go?” She fished out her phone from her pocket and opened it to call Taeyeon’s number but it was unavailable. 

 

‘! What if someone had mistaken her as a child and kidnapped her?’ Tiffany thought and began to run around, unbothered by the weird looks she was given. Taeyeon, despite being older than Tiffany, had quite the babyface that when they first met Tiffany was shocked they were the same age and that Taeyeon was even 5 months older. 

 

Once when the two were getting ice cream at the park, the vendor asked Tiffany if Taeyeon was her younger sister, making the former hold in her laughter as she could feel Taeyeon glaring at her– almost daring her to see what would happen if she laughed.

 

Tiffany chuckled softly “Oh no, ahjussi. She and I are friends, she’s actually older than me.”

 

“Oh, my bad then. Enjoy the ice cream. It’s on the house.” the kind man smiled as the two waved him goodbye.

 

After what felt like hours of searching and muttering of curses under her breath, Tiffany turned the next aisle and stopped in her tracks when she saw who she'd been looking for. 

 

"What are–" her voice died when she saw what Taeyeon was staring at with so much passion and determination. 

 

Jelly. ing jelly.

 

Tiffany was close to smacki

Please log in to read the full chapter